3.

Love...HAS A CLONE?

 Your POV

I'm in school, walking in the halls, with Youngmin. The one that really makes me feel happy and special. But, my smile was ruined by the sight of Sistar in my face.
 
"Hmm. It seems you've let Kwangmin go huh? I told you, he's mine. If I can't have him, no one will." Bora said, along with an evillish laugh.
 
"What's it to you?" I got closer to her, causing her to back up a little. "Just 'cause Kwangmin isn't here doesn't mean he's yours. He could be ANYONE else's. And you know that. Unless you're too CHICKEN to admit that. *grins evilly*" I remarked, trying to sound as evil as that witch. Yup, she's as evil as a witch.
 
"HAHA. Girls, she think she can stand up to me like that. What a shame. I wonder what your parents feel about having a stupid little daughter trying to fight her own battles." Bora evilly said to the rest of Sistar.
 
"Are you trying to insult me? Well, I don't care about you and how popular you are. OR the people you love. I could have them just to make fun of you. Or I can be like you and CHEAT on people." I fiercefully said, really trying to let all my anger out.
 
"Um, did you just say what I think you just said? *gasp*"
 
"Maybe I did, maybe I DIDN'T."
 
"UH! *pushes* HAHA. That's what you get, you little idiot."
 
Ow. That hurt. You know what? I don't care about my leg anymore. I just want Sistar to just get out of my life...FOREVER.
 
"*gasp* EUN MI-SHI!!" Youngmin yelled. It really looks like he cares for me!~ I suddenly stand up, trying to ignore the fact that i'm SUPER hurt.
 
"Ergg. Was that really necessary? Maybe it's 'cause your jealous? *evil grin*"
 
"UH! ME? JEALOUS? I DON'T CARE. SEE? I KNEW IT. YOU WERE FAKING YOUR INJURY. YOU JUST STOOD UP."
"I'M STANDING UP IN PAIN. YOU HURT ME SO MUCH. BUT I DON'T CARE. YOU KNOW WHY? 'CAUSE YOU'RE JUST A STUPID LOSER."
 
"What the hell did you just say to me?! Okay. If I heard you correctly, YOU ARE DEAD. AND KWANGMIN WILL ALWAYS BE MINE." She said, really angrily. I didn't really care for Kwangmin. He never restored my heart. I thought he's be better than this.
 
"Whoa. Eun Mi-shi. Are you okay? How did you stand up like that? DID YOU RECOVER?" Youngmin remarked, looking really stunned. I just ignored him and started to tear up. Nothing could help me now. My heart is bruised, along with my leg. I can't believe myself.
 
"Um, can I just be alone right now?" I said, sobbing silently.
 
"Hmm? But I wanna help you Eun Mi-shi."
 
"I'm serious. Just...go." I said, and he left. I never faked anything. How could anyone think that?!
 
Kwangmin's POV
"KWANGMIN-AH! *pantpant*" I heard someone scream my name behind me. Apparently, it was Youngmin.
 
"YAH! WHAT DO YOU WANT?" I was still angry at him for trying to steal Eun Mi-shi from me. I can't let him do that.
 
"*pantpant* Eun Mi-shi...She's..hurt. Even more."
 
"*gasp* WAE? WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?! WHERE IS SHE?" Shockingly, when I heard that, I just felt like killing myself. I promised to myself that I would always protect Eun Mi-shi. I REALLY needed to find her. Leaving Youngmin there, I ran across the halls, looking for the one I really should be sorry to.
 
FINALLY, I found her. Why is she just sitting on the floor like that? Is she crying?!
 
Youngmin's POV
What the hell? He just left me here. Aish... I feel like I messed up everything. I need the others. They are my brothers and they could help me. But,...I think they are mad at me. AISH. I'll just find them.
 
"Yah! Aishh..."
 
"Hey. Where's Eun Mi-shi and Kwangmin-ah?" Donghyun calmly said.
 
"Oh. Eun Mi-shi told me to leave her alone. She's in real pain. Sistar's fault. Kwangmin-ah is trying to find her. She could be in danger! COME WITH ME!"
 
"Yahh. Don't yell at us like that. You left us for her. You are supposed to take care of her. Now look, you damaged everyone. I don't think we should go with you. You need to figure out your problems yourself Youngmin-ah. You and Kwangmin-ah have to deal with things together with Eun Mi-shi. Yes, love is complicated but you have to face the fact that it's hard to love. Now go find your true love." Minwoo stated. Aish...He's right. Our wonderful maknae is right... Love is very complicated...
 
Everyone else nodded at Minwoo's awesome advice. I guess it really hurts to love. I need to find Eun Mi-shi. I just left her like that. I'm so terrible.
 
Your POV
I can't believe this...I'm all alone, sitting here, crying my eyes out. I just wish they were here to protect me...
 
"Eun Mi-shi...What happened? Why are you on the floor?" Just as I thought, it was Kwangmin-ah. I just ignored him, letting myself drown in my own tears.
 
"*sniff* Just...go."
 
"How can I just go if I can't see a happy face of yours? You mean the world to me...I don't wanna see you get hurt. I'm sorry for everything Eun Mi-shi." He said as he bent down near me, trying to comfort me.
 
"I THINK IT'S TOO LATE FOR SORRYS. YOU HURT ME REALLY BAD AND YOU JUST AVOIDED ME FOR ALL THESE DAYS. I AM A GEEKY NERD THAT ALWAYS GETS BULLIED BY YOUR EX. I CAN'T BE TAKE IT ANYMORE. ...Thanks to you." I suddenly let out all my feelings, causing me to cry even more. Kwangmin held me in his arms, whispering 'Sorry'. I just gave up yelling and cried into his chest. I haven't felt so sad like this in years...
 
Hmm. I wonder where's Youngmin. I think he just left me too...
 
Youngmin's POV
I ran across the halls, looking for Eun Mi-shi. Finally,...I guess I was too late. Kwangmin-ah's already there..
 
I wonder what they're talking about...I'll hide behind here for a while.
 
I listened to them for a while. It really hurt my heart to see Eun Mi-shi cry like that. I don't think I could make her mine...Mianhe Eun Mi-shi..You belong with Kwangmin-ah, not me. *sigh*
 
_____________________________________________________
 
So like, I'm sorry I cut the chapter right here.. :b I'm really busy!
 
& do you like it so far? O:
 
Ima update sooner or later! <3 comment/subscribe :DD