Rolling

Rolling

Chapter 1:

 

Luna crawled back up over the panting girl below her, pausing to peck her lightly on the lips before laying down beside her.

 

“Better this time?” she asked cheekily.

 

“Much,” Krystal sighed in agreement, turning to wrap her arms around the older girl’s torso.

 

“Good,” she chuckled in response as she turned her body so that Krystal could rest her head on her shoulder. Her hand rose to the younger girl’s head, her fingers tenderly rubbing her scalp.

 

“You're sure that no one will be home soon?”

 

“Krys, I told you. We're fine. No one is going to find out about us.”

 

“I know, I know,” she sighed, “I’m just really not ready for that to happen, you know?”

 

“Yeah, I know,” Luna nodded, “I know they're our friends and they love us, but I can't say I know how they'd react. I hate having to hide like this, though.”

 

“I do too. I hate not being able to touch you in public and stuff. If people weren’t such , I’d be shouting it off rooftops that you’re mine.”

 

Luna turned her head to look down at Krystal, smiling widely, her eyes crescents. “You would?”

 

“Mhmm.”

 

“I’d do the same,” Luna whispered as their faces were so close that their noses touched.

 

“I love you.”

 

“Love you, too.” she replied, rolling Krystal under her and kissing her soundly.


Lunstal is super cute and I want more fics about them.