Chapter Two

Miss Perfect

"Ayyyyyeeeee! And now you would notice us? I'm so hurt!!," said the choding.

"Mianhe Sungyeol oppa! I got really excited to see Sunggyu oppa again. I missed him so much. We have never seen each other for three months because of our busy schedule," said Nari while patting Sungyeol's back.

"Fine but can you give me a hug? I missed you so much aegi! Come here and give me a big hug!" he replied with arms wide open, ready to get his big hug.

"Ya ya yah! Why are you calling her aegi? She's my aegi!," Dongwoo butted in.

"Andwae!! Never in your wildest dreams it will happen because Nari is my aegi! Right aegi?" the ever so confident Woohyun shouted.

"Aish! The hyungs are always fighting for noona's attention. When will they understand that noona has eyes only for me. Me and me only," maknae Sungjong mumbled to himself. Unfortunately, Sungyeol, Dongwoo and Woohyun heard him thus they hit his head for being rude to his hyungs.

"Kids! Stop it. What you're doing is embrassing me.," Sunggyu interrupted and Nari just laughed hard because of his statement. Sungyeol, Dongwoo, Woohyun and Sungjong just can't do anything if it's their leader that orders. No one dared to disobey him because they don't want to face his wrath.

"We need to prepare for our comeback later, so we'll go now dongsaeng. We wish you the best later, okay?," said Sunggyu while giving Nari a good luck hug.

"Ne, oppa! Your group also must do well. Arasso?," Nari replied while returning the hug. She then gave each Infinite member a hug but when it was Sungjong's turn, she also gave him a kiss on the cheek. This caused a loud reaction from the boys because they envy the maknae from getting a kiss.

You're wondering why? Because Nari pays more attention to people who are younger than her. Most people she knows treat her like a baby so it is the only way she can treat others like a baby.

They bid final goodbyes before going to their separate dressing rooms.

Throughout the interaction of the members and Nari, one man is silently admiring her from the side. How he regrets it so much for being so shy and not being to talk to her freely just like what his other members can do.