Chapter One

Miss Perfect

All heads are turning to the woman walking down the hallways of the KBS clad in a white shirt, skinny jeans, and black converse. Despite wearing regular clothes and a make up free face, she managed to make the hallway a cat walk. She is truly a goddess. She is Kim Nari, also known as "Miss Perfect".

Kim Nari is a 97 liner. She came from a wealthy and prominent family. Her parents are Kim Buyong, the CEO of Samsung and Kim Sora, the CEO of ZARA. She has an elder brother named Kim Heechul, a famous idol singer.

Since young, Nari and her brother Heechul have always been close. They like fooling and playing around with their cousins. Together they enrolled in classes to enhance their talents in singing, dancing, acting and playing the instruments. They are provided with everything they need, spoiled with everything they want but it did not change their kind and loving heart. Everything is going wonderful until Heechul decided to  pursue a career in music.

It has been very hard for Nari to believe that his brother wanted to be an idol. She knew that he will lose time for them but nonetheless, she and her parents are all out support on Heechul. 

5 years passed and she does not know what came into her mind that she is also in the same career that his brother is in.

"NARIIIIIIII!!" shouted the man who saw Nari stopped in front of her dressing room. Nari turned her head to look at the owner of the voice. Happiness and joy was evident on her face. Without realizing it, she was already running to the man. She gave him a big and tight hug to show how much she missed him. The man also returning her hug.

Unknown to Nari, six pairs of eyes are looking at their interaction. They envy their leader for being so close to Nari. How they wished they are also close to Nari, to be able to talk and hug her like that.  

"I missed you so much oppa! Is it also your comeback?", asked Nari.

"Yes! So that means, we will be battling for the trophy later", said the man.

"Wha-- Oh, annyeong oppas! Nice to see you again!," said Nari while looking at the six boys, finally noticing their presence.