CHAPTER 7

Let Me Be Your Lover

Seunghyun POV

Bom. . . its been years. The last time we met were when my last day in high school.

The day where I dont want to keep it inside my memories box. My 'stupid' day.

Hmmmm. . . Who knows after  7 years we met again., but this time you hold the title as my wife. We are no longer a senior and junior like we used to be but a husband and wife where I never thought it will ever happen. 

Never in my mind I would be marrying this girl and to share everything I have with her.

But now I need to share my life with her. 

               Trust me! I didnt recognize her at all when we met arelier . Her long straight hair with a bangs really did chage her alot, she was a tomboy duirng high school.

Her hair was short and her attitude is like a guy. During the wedding vow I only realized that it was her when the priest said her nme and when her brown eyes look at me deeply made me 100% sure this is the same Park Bom I used to know.

Who can simply forget that name, especially when that person is your #1 'enemy'!

 

               As I arrived at the house yard where there is a fountain located in the middle of it I can see there is a woman in a dress with high high heels. Dress ad high hees in this windy middle of the night?

I salute you girl!

               "Mr. Choi Seunghyun-shi? Hello, I'm Shin Hye. Hyorin's -shii friend, I'm the person who is supposed to be your girlfriend for tonight."  she introduce herslef.

             Hmmmmm. . . .yepp if this girl is the one who showed up anyone would trust it. She look like someone who would follow everything Hyo Rin sad. Bom?

She so out off the list. She doesnt have the perfect quota to be the Choi's in laws. . . Wait a minute!1

Then who she is? How can she . . .

Oh My GOD!

Then she deosnt know single thing about this stupid things planned by Hyorin! She's definitely innocence!

          "Where is Hyorin?

I can see she is getting a little agitated when I ask her the question sternly.

         "I . .I dont know. The last time she called and met me is yesterday morning. She said she need to go somewhere to relax her mind off. Then, she said need to help her to be your girlfriend and meet your families. She paid me for some amount of money"

          "Yeah, i kow that part. . . . agreement, money, blablabla. . . . "

I let out a sigh. To relax? Does she even need it? She was supposed to be happy

After three years of relationship, your boyfriend proposed you and planning to bring you to meet his families. . .

Doesnt she should be happy with it?

But the she is not! We were even playing 'cop and thieves' this morning just because of she doesnt want to meet y family and what made me mad even more?

She freaking hired someone to be 'her'! Is She out of her mind?!

             "Mr Choi-shi, I tried looking or you at Choi's Empire Hotel but . . . But I didnt know that the venue of the meeting had been chnged. So what am I supposed to do now? Meet your parents now?" she look excited her new title as 'Choi Seunghyun's girlfriend'.

Looking at her skpetically.

           "Ehem, we change the venue last minute.  But anyway . . . I think your job here is done." 

  She look shock with my 'news'. "Excuse me? Why? Is it because I came too late? If so, I'm very sorry because the only infos I could get is from Hyorin herself.!"

           ""Its actually not because of that but rhere is someone already 'taken' your plavece and for your information she is now my wife. No thanks to you nd your 'boss'"

           "What?!" here eyes become big because of the things I've said.

Aaa., you dont have to be too shock. Its not you who are the one who need to be married out of nowhere. I never thought I would be married this soon, I knowI've aid i want it to happen this year. But not today! The person I want to marry to is Hyorin and not Bom!

Oh God, what are you trying to show me?.

 

           "So what now?" Shin Hye ask. 

           "So? Its mean your job here is dne and cancelled. You can go back now and enjoy the money. If Hyorin ask you anything, just say to her that you've done the job. As simple as that. Goodnight!" I walk away before she can say anything. Im jus too tired with all this mess. 

After this I need to handle my so called wife. . . .  Sigh

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

          "I know that you're not Seunghyun's girlfriend" . . . . . . . 

I turn around quickly to get out from this guy hold, looking at him with horrified eyes.

I can see his sly  smile which make him look mysterious? Who Mr. Charity actualy is? Is he Seunghyun brother? Or mybe cousin? Because they doesnt look really much alike but he is definitely someone who related to Seunghyun.

My body is trapped between him an the wall, he literall trapped me here with both of his hand cling on to the wall behind me. Reax Bommie relax, dont sho him that you're afraid. He might tease you more!

           "Do I have to make any declaration infront of you Mr Charity? Like I have said before, I don know you. I dont even know your name!" I talk to him in sarcastic ways.

            "Oh, sorry my bad. My name is Kwon Jiyong my father is a Kwon but my mother is a Choi so basically Seunghyun is my cousin. Anyway you can call me Jiyong" he extended his right hand as a sign for a handshake and di he just wink at me? eghhh

             "Oh back to the main topic, you're here only to pretend o be his girlfriend isnt? The marriage also might be a contract?" 

Wow Is this guy s spy or what? 

              "What made you think that way? You doesnt know how much I LOVE your cousin dearly, till wilingly to marry him wholeheartedly eventhough it an impromtu wedding!"

He smile again, did I tel you how much this guy love to smile till it make me sick?

I immediately turn my face to the right when he start to get his face closer to mine. Ei, if you want to talk just talk! You dont have to bring your face this close to mine!

              "Because you're not the gilr who Seunghyun chased at the airport earlier today. Thank God I saw it, if not I might be fooled like everyone else!"

I knock on my head. Ofcourse he knew it! He definitely saw me chased after Madam and ofcourse he saw Seunghyun chases his hot girlfriend! I'm busted!

.

.

.

.

           "Baby! Here you are. Ive been looking you around, did I not tell you to wait for me awhile. You missed me that much huh till you go out to find me?"

Ahhhh, there he is! My 'hero'!

I quickly release my self off from Jiyong 'trapped' gong straight away behind Seunhyun back and he took my hand to wrap it around his waist. I can see that Jiyong looking intenty and my hand hugging Seughyun fluffy tummy. 

I can feel the tension here because both of them just look at each other eyes that hold thousand unsaid things?

              "Jiyong, dont you think its not a right time to have a friendly chit chat with my wife? Till next time okay? We hve so much things to do isnt it baby?" he is looking at me smiling so 'lovingly'. ewwwwww??

Jiyong raised both of his hand as asign of to back off. His eyes is straight looking into  me.

               "Okay dear, till next time. I would love to know my cousin in law better. Goodnight" he wink te me again! and walk off.

I let go my hand around Seughyun immidiately.

                "Huh,even someone else wife he want to flirt with!" Seunghyun protest silently. 

Then he look at me with wide eyes.

                  "You! Room! Now!" pointing his pudong finger at me.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

4.00 a.m.

 

This is the longest night that I've ever been into. The mansion is quiet as the night, everyine must be already in theri dreamland. How lucky they are!

The only noise I can hear is Seunghyun's voice that babbling at me because of my 'stupid. decision to runaway earlier.

I try to open up my sleepy eyes using my finger, I need to sleep!

I thought after I finish school my misery is ened but I was wrong. What have my previous life done till I need to bare this all by myself?

He is toturing me by not letting me to sleep yet. huaaaaaaaa

                "We need to make an agreement" he said.

         Again? Does my life really need to be tied with rich people so called agreement? 

"Hmmm, whatever you say. . ."

I just dont have the energy to fight him anymore. Too tired and exhausted. I nodded at evrything he said, because its so cliche? The rules are the same like what I've read and watch in a drama and I'm used to it, this how rich people deal with us peasant. By making agreement. . . 

But one of the rules are very unexpected! 

.

.

.

 

.

.

.

"I want you to changed your appereance, the way you talk and your knowledge!"

"Oi, am I that ugly and stupid to you?!"

Heh, underesimating Park Bom! 

     "No! Its just that you doesnt have the traits that can make peple onvince that your'e from a higher class. For your information, Kang Hyorin is a stewardess. She used to work and live with me in US for 5 years. Look at yourself in the mirror, the way tou dressed yourslef are not like her at all so i need you to 'improve' yourelf."

      "You said you ever tell anything abut her to youfmily? Why so suddenly?!"

      "We need to be prepared for the worst!"

      "Ya ya ya. . . . Whatever. . . So what i need to do?"  

      "We will think about that 'part' later. For now I want you to further your study."

       "Okay, whatever. You already ask me not to do this and to do that as of I'm going to be your wife for the rest of my life. When will this agreement end? It end when Hyorin is back isnt? I dont think its necessary for us to make such things. I am too lazy to to further my study, my brain are already full with dust"

       "Nope! You need to. Full stop. No more objection!" he wave right and left his finger at my face.

Hmmmmmmm

         "Okay if that is waht you want. But with one condition! I want your body to be size M on this XXL. Deal?" does he think he is the only one who can give out a ridiculou rules? 

         "Why does my size related to this agreement?!" he said madly at me. 

         "Its okay if you didnt agree to it! I dont want to further my study either!" i said while folding my arm as shwong my protest.

         "Do you think ther is no one who want fat people? There tons of girls who want me you know?!"

          "I told you, if you didt agree the its okay. I wouldnt. . ."

           "Okay! Okay! I will lose my weight if that makes you happy."

Haaa thats it, finally!

           "Yes, its a deal!" I extended out my hand while smiling victory at him.

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello eveyone, first of all I would like to thank everyone who susbscribed and spend theri precious time reading my story! I really appreciated it.

I'm so sorry for the late update, I was out off town for a week. So here its, told ya Bom will make seunghyun lose his weight! kkkk