CHAPTER 6

Let Me Be Your Lover

 

 

Right after the wedding vow, they sent me to one of the room I assume its my husband bedroom by looking at the interior. I decided to look around a little bit as now I'm standing infront of the wall where he put his framed photos on it, I look at one by one of the pictures intently. Seems like he is the one who took most the pictures because there are only a few photos of him.

Why do he remind me of someone I knew in the past? Is it him? They surely shares the same name which I was shock at the first time I heard his name. . . But the Seunghyun I knew wouldnt be this chubby would he?

As I move to one photos to another I was shock mostly terrified by on of the pictures hanging!

I move closer just incase my eyes are playing trick with me today.

Oh my god. . . . . . its really him!

Its the same Choi Seunghyun just a way more slimmer and young tha what he is now! No wonder I felt familiar throughout the night.

I am freaking married to the guy who hate me so much when I was in highschool! 

The most weirdo I’ve ever met. He used to bullied me alot, he always had a planned to make my life miserable. How can you forget him Park Bom! 

Pabo!

You’re dead Park Bom . .

D

 

E

 

A

 

D

Dead. . . . .

I was too shock till I cant hear anyone come inside the room when suddenly I can feel someone is standing so nearly behind me then I feel that someone breath near to my right ear saying

“Park Bom, we met again. . .”

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

“Argh! This is crazy! You’re insane! Why did you bring me into this mess?! You said I was here pretending be your so called girlfriend! Now what?! I’m so freakin married to you!” I screamed at him after I knew who he really is and remembering our ‘memories’ together in the past I cant contain my feels to be rude to my employer a.k.a husband.

Who cares?!

 

My throat are sore from the screaming but I cant hold it, who does he think he is? And most importantly who does he think I am?!

            “This is not what I’ve planned! Trust, I dont even want to be married to you!” his voice are on the same level as mine. Thank god this room are far away from the other rooms and the main hall or maybe its the only room in this part of this bungalow.

He is walking back and forth while scratcing his temple.

This crazy! I was a single lady ready to mingle through out the day when suddenyl right now I’m holding a status as someone’s wife.

I stomp my feet and walk toward the bed to sit my down.

The bed feels so good?

            “You! You’re also insane here. Crazy! For money! When that woman offered  you money, your eyes turn white to accept her offer!” he accused me while his ring finger pointing straight to my face.

            “Woman who? I was only accepting your offer to become your girlfriend not to become your wife!” I snapped back defending myself.

If not because of his size which 3 times bigger than me I would’ve karate chop him. Huh!

I looke at him frustrated, he is in a deep thought and I know every words he is going to say later ust be crazy just like him!

            “I’ve told you before I prefer real play than roleplay. Since it already happened, why not we just go on with the flow? You were not afaid when that crazy woman offered you to do it, then now you are afraid huh?”

What is wrong with this guy? He is definitely out of his mind I thought after 7 years passed he is changed but I was wrong. Still the crazy Choi Seunghyun.

The only way for me to get out off this mess is a  . . .

Divorce! Aha!

But you’re not even 23 years old yet Bom ahh, you dont want to be a widow yet at such a young age dont you?

No! I dont want that!

 

“One more thing, why the hell did you nod on everything grandma said like a puppet huh?”

            “Eehhh, why are you putting the blame on me back? I didnt know she is that good in acting!”

             “Was it part of her plan?”  he mumble to himself. I told you he is crazy! Talking to no one. 

This guy is seriously getting on my nerve, he kept mentioning that woman that woman. Like who the hell that woman is he implying on. He kept saying that I’m a part of that woman plans.

            “Ha! Or this is actually your plan?  As a revenge on what I’ve done to you at high school?”  he blame it on me once again while squinting his eyes suspiciously at me.

I look at him in disbilief.

            “Well, hellooooooo. You think I am that desperate to plan all these and be your wife? Aint nobody got time for that”  

I look at the bed once again, there are roses petals all over the bed and there are also a towel that’ve been made to look like a pair of lovey dovey swan. Its so easy to be rich they will always got what they want even an hour preparation wedding ceremony.  

            “She will suffer for this!” he is muttering alone again then sit at the edge of the few inch from me.

Tok tok tok!

There is a knock on the door. We are lookig at each other sending a message that what if someone heard us?

Without wasting the time Seunghyun get up to open the door. From what I heard there is someone looking for him and its a lady.  He close the door and divert his gaze to me.

            “You dont sleep yet, we have so much things to discuss” he said sternly like a father.

I stick out my tounge as a protest on wat he had just said. Who cares? Huh.

 

 

After awhile Seughyun gone meeting whoever the person is I decided to stick to my sudden plan to escape from here. I tiptoe silently through the hallway. Its 3 a.m but the servants are still busy to clean up this huge bungalow and doesnt aware that I’m sneaking out. As I walk silently like a thief trying to find the way out I heard someone walking towards my direction.

I immidiately crouch dow hiding behind a big vase. It Grandma Seulli with one of Seunghyun's uncle!

            “This Park Bom, who is she? How can you suddenly marry Seunghyun to someone who we dont even know? Can you trust her? Is she really an orphan or maybe there is something . . .”

Grandma Seulli suddenly stop and glaring at the man.

Please God, please I hope they dont see me here. They are so far yet so near to my hiding place, my sweat started to dripping.

            “Doesnt Seunghyun have said that she is his girlfriend and he said she is an orphan. Then she must be one!”

            “Its not like that ma, its just weird he never tell us anything about his lover. Then suddenly thisgirl came into the frame. Dont you feel suspicious ma?”

I can see Grandma Seulli taking a deep breath and continuing her walking.

            “The Seunghyun I know is really like that. He doenst talk much, I know there are so many secret he kept to himself. Much more about his feeling and love life, he must’ve his reason why he kept it all this while. You and your brother are the same!”

            “But ma. . . “

They already gone into one of the nearest room here which I cant longer listen on what they are talking about.  This is it, I need to get out of this safe haven or else I will stuck here for the rest of my life.

Just when I have the courage to stand up and get going there are a pair of sleek looking men shoes  stop right infront of me.

Gulp. .

I look up slowly trying to take a look at whoever this person is.

.

.

.

.

            “Well hello there Mrs. Prejudice”  that person is smiling sarcastically at me showing his diamond white set of teeth.

Smiling back at him dumbly then standing up from crouching slowly.

 

Doom! Mission failed!

 

            “Ehem, oh hey hello Mr. Charity” trying to act cooly which I know its just make me look even more stupider.

            “Do you mind to tell me what are you doing here? Still wearing you wedding dress, are you  trying to escape? With the dress? Ha! You’re planning to steal it and sell it after this arent you?”

I shake my head in disbilief. Is he mocking me?

            “Mr. Charity, I think we dont know each other really well. So I dont owe you any explanation, we just met today. And to count it, this is only the third time we met. Okay, bye!”

Withour further ado I walk away passed him.

 

Suddenly he grab my arm to bring me near him. He whispered my ear

            “I know you’re not Seunghyun’s real lover”

I look at him in horror while he is smiling at me not so sweetly.