Chapter 1

Yoongi Loves Jimin

Yoongi loves Jimin.

 

Yoongi loves how Jimin could brighten his day with just a smile and the way Jimin's voice can lull him to sleep every night. 

 

Yoongi loves the way Jimin pouts at the smallest things that bother him.

 

Yoongi loves how Jimin can make everyone around him feel better despite him having problems of his own.

 

Yoongi loves Jimin even when he pushes the younger away.

 

Yoongi loves Jimin, his eyes, his nose, his lips, his voice, his hair, his arms, his scent; he loves every part of him.

 

Yoongi loves Jimin because he has never loved anyone more.

 

Yoongi loves Jimin with all his heart and Jimin is his inspiration.

 

Yoongi loves Jimin to the point of physical exhaustion.

 

 

 

 

 

It has been two years since Bangtan Sonyeondan broke up.

 

 

 

 

 

Yoongi loves Jimin, even if all his friends and bandmates have been telling him to move on.

 

Yoongi loves Jimin so much that he still hasn't accepted the fact that Jimin has been dead for the last two years.

 

Yoongi loves Jimin so much that he can't even kill himself because once, he'd promised Jimin he wouldn't.

 

 

 

 

 

Yoongi stopped writing songs because the person who inspired him is gone.

 

Yoongi sees Jimin pout in a picture he had taken of the younger, Yoongi regrets ever making the younger upset.

 

Yoongi still goes to sleep holding one of Jimin's sweaters close to himself, to breathe in the younger's scent but he cries when he realises even his scent has started to fade...

 

Yoongi listens to Jimin's voice in an audio clip he'd made of the younger when he had been working on a song just for Jimin and him. Yoongi wishes he'd gotten to complete it.

 

Yoongi watches Jimin smile at him in old videos of the two of them together.

 

Jimin, Jimin, Jimin; its all Yoongi thinks about all day, everyday.

 

Yoongi loves Jimin.