Plan Eight - Dont look for me

Gods Plan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook stay still in his seat inside this unknown place he was held captive. How did he ended up in here again?  A few hours ago he was still with Jin on his clinic. They are discussing about their plan to escape to another country.That is until Jungkook recognized the very familiar yellow car that park a bit far away from their place. It was V car.About time they discovered about your whereabout.

Jungkook send a signal to Jin to stayed like they didn’t notice V and Jin quick to understand it. Jungkook then tell Jin to go first and don’t told you about this.Jin at first hesitated to do it,but since he know Jungkook manage to do this, he nodded and left him alone. After Jungkook make sure Jin is left, he wait patiently for V to burst in the clinic. And as a cue,the door to the clinic is being burst open with a single kick and V entering the room with Jungkook who’s waiting for him. V smirk at him.

“Aaah~ If it is not uri silent killer.How have you been mate?” he said normally like he used to greet Jungkook,but the said guy only stare coldly at him.Thus making the smile on V face fanish and turn flat.

“Oh yeah. Why bother to greet you,a mere traitor.”

“Why are you here V hyung?” Jungkook cut him.

“So you still have a respect for me? Unfortunatelly im not,Traitor.”

“Stop changing the topic and get to the point.”

V look at Jungkook blankly and step closer to the younger guy.

“You know very well what I want Jungkook. Now give it to us or I have to use force.” V said. Jungkook look at him serious in his eyes. They want the flashdisk. But they think that Jungkook is the one who has it. He have to bait them to believe it more so you and Jin have time to escape.

“Well if you want it, you just have to take it. Over my dead body.”  Then suddenly Jungkook jump and lauch at V and aim his kick toward his side.But unfortunately,V already anticipate this and shield his side with both of his hands. Making Jungkook surprised.

“Surprise. You are not the only one who master the martial arts now.”  And then V grab Jungkook leg with both of his arms and throw him to the other side. Jungkook body slammed with the table and messed it,but before Jungkook could register what happen,V grabbed his hair and slamming Jungkook head to the wall with a loud bang. Thus making him knocked unconscious.

“Those crampt isolation prison is a perfect place for me to master the martial art during these years.And now you are nothing to fear about.”  V said while releasing his grip on Jungkook hair and let his body slump to the floor. Then the next thing Jungkook now was he is tied to the chair inside an unknown place with his ex leader eyeing his movement.

After the small one side talk with him, and his order to J-Hope to find you and Jin hyung, he left him alone in those room. Of course not entirely alone. Jungkook know that V is outside the door to this room.

Are (y/n) and Jin hyung manage to get away before they come? Are they safe?

Is what Jungkook keep thinking while waiting for the perfect time to escape. Soon, the door to his room is opened and he look up to see Rapmon walk up to him sternly.Means something upset him.When Rapmon is exactly infront of Jungkook,he yank the gag on Jungkook mouth off. Giving him the freedom to talk.

“Give the file to me.”  He said immedietly. Jungkook look at him blankly before answering.

“I told you I don’t have it. Suga hyung gave the file to Jin hyung.”

“We are just from their house and I didn’t found it everywhere.I know you are smart Jungkook but you are still not smart enough to fool me. Where is it?” He said again and Jungkook could feel that his patience are running low.

“….I don’t know.”

GRAB!

Loosing his patience,Rapmon grab Jungkook jaw tightly. Too tight that Jungkook could feel his nail digging in his skin.He look at Rapmon eyes sternly.

“Don’t test my patience kid.My time is running low and you know very well what im capable of. So stark ing talk and give me the file!” Rapmon tone is very dangerous and full of venom. He could kill Jungkook right now if want but he still need to know where the file Suga stole from him. Without that file, he couldn’t start his plan. But he didn’t mind torturing Jungkook until he talk before killing him.

Jungkook got silent for a few second before answering him.

“… off.”

And it anger Rapmon further more. He then landed his fist on Jungkook jaw,making his head turn to the side because of the impact. Blood start dripping from his ripped lips but he don’t care. Rapmon try to breath normally and calming down. He gave Jungkook a cold look.

“I will really enjoy killing you Jungkook.” He then start making his way outside the room and locking the door again.After he left,Jungkook let out a little hiss of pain and fixing his seat on the chair. They already know where Jin hyung live now. But it looks like you and Jin hyung are manage to escape. He just have to escape from here.

Carefully,Jungkook hands try to grab the blade that he keep on his belt. Fortunatelly they didn’t found it when they search him. His finger carefully pulling the blade and after the blade is in his hands,he hold it and slowly cutting the rope around his wrists.A few times the blade was touching his skin and he hold a pained expression but keep doing it. After a few scratch,he was sure the rope is not too tight,so he pulling off his wrists until the rope snapped and freeing his hands. He rubbing the red skin on his wrists because of how tight the rope is and process to untied his legs.But then he heard the door is slowly open. Quickly, he put his hands behind his back again,pretend that his is still restrained. He let the rope on his leg kept but its already untied.He only make it looks like it still tied around his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter