Final

Student Coucil

“Jihoonie, let’s play.”

Flip. “Before my guitar kiss your , go.”

Pout. “Come on. I’ll buy you some cookies after this.” He whined, already kneeing on the floor, hands on the table sides.

Sigh. Jihoon put his pen down. “Tell me who’s going to finish this? And those?” he pointed to the stack of paperwork on the table, and another stack of complains from students in a box beside his chair.

“President of course!” he beamed. Raising on of his eyebrow, Soonyoung glane around the room. “Speaking about that, where’s Seungcheol hyung?”

Jihoon rolled his eyes, lazily pointing towards the couch where a lump, covered in a pink blanket lays. “Sleeping.”

“Oohh…”

Silence.

Jihoon picked up his pen again, ready to skim through all that many paperwork that’s half of it supposed to be the sleeping president’s work. He might end up finishing it all.

The door to the room burst open. “Hello my beautiful fellow friends! It’s such a nice day to go for a walk, don’t you think so?” Seungkwan, the treasurer make a grand arrival, with a sleepy looking Hansol and a dedicated looking Jisoo at the back.

Jisoo, the auditor looks up from his planner in hands for about two seconds, offering a smile to the vice president, and walked straight to his laptop.

“Seungkwan.” Jihoon’s voice is a bit shaky, as he was trying hard not to get mad at the slinted eyed guy that started to bother him, standing beside him and poking Jihoon’s cheeks.

The treasurer smiled gleefully at his vice president. “Yes?”

“What’s Hansol doing here? I thought I told you that non council members is not allowed at this time?” by this, he’s referring to the time where the President is slacking and he has too much work to do.

“Oh, he told me he’s bored, and so I brought him here.”

Twitch. Jihoon took a deep breath, his grip on his ballpoint pen tightened. He wanted to say something, but decided to keep his mouth shut when the lump on the couch moves.

“Just because he’s your boyfriend, it doesn’t mean that you can bring him here everytime, Seunkwan.” The president groggily said, sitting up with a frown on his face. His hair looks like he just got blown by a tornado, and his uniform is all crimpled. Using his fingers, Seungcheol brush his hair a bit, making it at least a bit decent.

By now, Soonyoung has stopped poking the vice president’s cheek. “President!” he jumped his way to the male. “Thank god you woke up. Can I take Jihoon for a walk?”

“What do you think I am? A dog?” he spat from his place.

The latter, however, ignored the comment. “Please? You already woke up, so you can finished all the work now.”

The president seems like he was thinking for a moment.

“Thinking again, I want to sleep some more. Bye.” He replied before falling back on the couch, pulling the blanket to cover his entire body.

Soonyoung gaped. “President! Wake up!!!” he shook Seungcheol’s body.

Jihoon sigh. “Just let him sleep, Soonyoung. Or else he’ll bother me later at home.”

Hearing this, the treasurer, who for some reason still hasn’t move, put a hand to his chest dramatically. He gasped. “Hyung, you always have some soft spot for Seungcheol hyung! It that was me, I’m sure by now a guitar would leave a mark on my body.”

“Now that you mention it, I would love to do that, now.” He rolled his eyes, as his pen skid across the paper again.

Well, he’s  called Diva Boo for something. Pulling sleepy Hansol’s uniform, he jumped behind the male, hiding. “Nooo!! Not my face! Please spare my life!!”

Again, the vice president rolled his eyes, turning his attention back to his work.

Jeonghan emerged from the door, eyes stuck to his phone as he scrolled through his instagram. Giggling, he walked straight to the auditor. “Jisoo ah, look at this. Let’s do this next time…”

The treasurer lead his boyfriend to his work place, a table at the corner of the room. At a glance, people could tell that it was his.

Pictures of him and Hansol occupied pretty much all of the space on his mini board, and some with their friends. A MP3 player, pink in colour lay on the table and a weird looking pencil case.

Seungkwan pulled another chair and put it beside his own chair. Letting his boyfriend doze off, he started on his work.

The door to the Student Council’s room burst open again, and this time, 4 more person came through.

“Hyung, I’m sorry. Please forgive me. I promise I won’t do that again. Please hyung….” The tall giant whined, latching himself on Wonwoo, the secretary’s leg.

The second tallest ignored him, and keep on walking as if there’s nothing on his leg.

Chan followed by, as the mascot pulled his headphone’s off, and step into the storage room. Well, it was his room actually. All of the Student Council’s things that they only use once a year is in there, and Chan managed to change it into his dance practice room. Technically, it’s his.

Soonyoung’s face gleam at the sight of the council’s consultant, or as they call him, Jihoon’s calmer.

“Seokminnie, you’re here!!!” he detached himself from disturbing the president, and jumped towards Seokmin.

The latter just smiled. “Hyung, did you disturb the Vice President again?”

Soonyoung tilt his head to the right side. “No, I didn’t. Why did you ask?”

“Cause Jihoon hyung looks like he could kill everyone in this room in an instant.”

He craned his head, trying to get a glimpse of the shorter’s face. And he regret it.

 

The end of Jihoon’s pink hair tinted with orange, and even if he keep on doing his work, his dark aura emits dangerously from his body.

Jeonghan turn his phone off in that instant, shoved it in his pocket and tug on Jisoo’s sleeve. “We need to get out.”

The auditor furrowed his eyebrow, and before he could say anything, he found himself on top of the roof top, along with his laptop.

Jeonghan teleported them.

Back to the room, Mingyu stop whining as he too, could sense the dark aura. His face masked with fear, and he hugs Wonwoo’s leg for life.

The emo boy, however, just casually walked out of the room, dragging along Mingyu in his puppy form. He always shifted into that whenever he’s scared.

Seunkwan sigh. “I really hope that President is aware of this.” He lazily waved his hand around, forming an invisible wall around him and Hansol. He then turned back to his planner.

Soonyoung and Seokmin, however is too dense to act immediately. Seokmin decided to live up to his nickname, and he bravely approached the vice president. “Jihoon hyung….”

And his boyfriend couldn’t grasp on the situation. He pulled Seokmin back by force, and he let out a scream. “NO!! Seokmin, you’ll die!!!”

The last string is broken. Jihoon’s pink hair turned orange in an instant as his pen broke, and a sudden gush of wind flew all the papers away.

Jihoon stands up slowly, head still dropping low. Suddenly, he laugh.

The two male students cower in fear, with Seokmin fainted, and Soonyoung’s wolf ear stick to his head. He whimpers slowly, praying for his safety silently.

“Soonyoung.” The shorter started. “How many times do I need to tell you that this room is off limit for you? Do I need to drill it inside your mind then you would understand?”

Soonyoung shook his head. “I’m sorry! I’ll go now!” and he leaped out of the room, dragging a fainting Seokmin with him.

Jihoon turned to face the corner. “Seungkwan.” He called.

“Yes, Vice President?”

“The next time I saw Hansol in here again, you’ll find all of your pictures in the pond.”

“Okay.”

Lastly, he turned to the sleeping lump on the couch. Hair still orange, he approached the couch slowly. Jihoon knows that the lump is awake, judging by how the lump move and flinched with each steps he takes.

Forcefully yanking the blanket, he met with a wide eyes Seungcheol. The older slowly faced the angry male, flashing his bright smile.

“If you’re going to sleep all day long, don’t come to scho-“

Jihoon stiffen. He blinks rapidly and the anger inside him was gone. His bright orange hair turned back into it’s natural colour, a bubblegum pink with a tint of purple at the end. He calmed down, and return the hug.

Seungcheol kiss the side of Jihoon’s head. “Thank you, Jihoonie. I’ll work hard tomorrow.”

The younger just nod, his head buried at the crook of the President’s neck. He inhaled the alpha’s scent. The only scent that could calm his mind down. Other than Seokmin’s bright smile of course.

 

“What just happened?”

A voice break the silence. Breaking the hug, they turned towards the door. Minghao and Junhui gaped at the scene in front of them. Papers everywhere, and a little space that stay untouched, which occupied by the treasurer and his boyfriend.

The bodyguards sigh. Minghao whistled, and all the papers went back, stacked perfectly on the table.

“Thank you, Minghao.”

“Any time, Vice President.”

 

---

If you’re wondering, this is a kind of supernatural AU… but not that supernatural though.

Guess what they are… even I didn’t know… hahaha… happy reading!