❛ how to join the camp? ⋮ cheatsheet ❜

❛ seoul cheer camp 2016ㅤㅤ 》 the elite team! ⋮ apply open ❜

 

do not change the size 500*240

how to join seoul cheer camp 2016?

i'm wanted, i am hot : the basics

first of all the age range will be between 16 to 19 years old. they are all high school so obviously, the face claim has to suit their age. about the face claim, i will only accept idols. yes! more pretty people! i am crying ;; take this tissue, hyorin... thanks kyungri, you are the real mvp about the ethnicity, i'll accept only asians, the only plotline that i allow to not be korean is the newbie. the rest have to be at least half korean. for languages, i'll let you put three languages max. i'll accept only two fluent with good explainations.

i'm everything you're not : personality & background

the personality is the part when it get pretty serious. i would love to see a variety of personality. it can go from the shy one to the y girl. you can go crazy with it. make sure the personality is balanced and i do not want to see any mary sue. quality over quantity right? make me understand who is your character lord, i may thank you for this rule jess keep your comments for yourself! what, bora! i want an army of athlete not an army of butterflies. i am so tired of you, jessica. for the background, you'll tell me all about their life. what make them join the camp and how they found out about it. oh oh! i'm not a big fan of sobs stories tho. a little bit of sadness doesn't hurt, but i'm not watching a drama. no serial killers in the dorm please! why are you giving them the idea! now they'll write this! 

i'm y, i'm cute : trivia & interview

the trivia part you can go crazy with the facts about your character. those informations will help me to write about your character and fun facts. hope no one pees in their sleep. why you thinking about this? i'm the one who'll have to wash the sheets! *evil laughs and walks away* i hate you, kyungri!  the interview is with jessica and bora. they want to know about you and your experiences about cheerleading. it will be the key of their first impression of your character. we choose who will be part of the team. hey! i am the boss here not you! really? you do not sound like a boss...*sips tea* write in 1st pov for that part. do not be scared to add actions in it.

i'm popular to boot : cheer friends & rivals

the team will not be just six girls. it will have few boys and other girls. they are all friends. you'll have the awesome chance to add two friends in the team. it can be two girls, a boy and a girl. try to not go with two boys since i am trying to make it mainly girls and few boys will be part of the team. we want strong and y boys! they'll be tumbling, spotting and bases. did you just said y boy? me? when did i said that?! oh yeah the rivals are mainly part of the amazing well-known cheerleading group, the warriors. they won several championship in south korea and finished third in international. you can have max two rival, but you should have one. it will spice the story.  their relationship can be anything. it was the side chick of your ex-boyfriend? what a bxtch! it is your class bully? who hurt my babies?! it is your love interest's girlfriend and she hates you because he finds you cute? haha, who wouldn't find my y dancers cute? are you just jealous of her amazing skills and she hates you because you are a newbie? i'll make you work 10 times harder and make you stronger than that girl go with your imagination with it. i want tea and you have to give me the hot water.  

i'm pretty, i'm cool, i dominate this school : love interest

here is the fun part of the story. along with the big rivalry against the warriors, the girls will meet their ideal type in real life. it would not be rainbow and glitters for one main reason... they are part of their rival team. girls, do no even think about dating one of the rival team. that is a no no. they are enemies... they are evil. we do not mix angels and devils together ok?  haha stop scaring the girls, jessica. she just want to tell you that we are focusing on the competition, not on boys. with this, the girls have no choice but to listen to her. some of the elite team will try to sneak in... or maybe one of them will be secretly dating one. it might create even more tension between the brand new team members and the celebrity team.  anyways, everyone choose wisely your love interest. i would love to see outstanding love interest. go crazy with the personality too. it doesn't have to match their real personality. 

i'm flying, i jump : CHEER points

finally here comes the cheer points! an outstanding personality will make me happy af. i love seeing different characters. an underrated face claim and love interest that will make me roll on the floor with coach bora and kyungri yess! girl, let's roll on the floor! fun trivias, tea in the rivalty part and in the love interest part. seriously, just do impress me and you'll get the cheer points. hey!! impress me too! throw me on the floor anyways, if you do, you'll get a mom hug from mommy hyorin who's gone trying to find the rivals that is hurting her kids. dont worry i'll be back in few minutes!

you can look but, you don't hump wooh! : taken list

the taken list will be often updated mainly for the cheer friends and rivals. make sure to take a look at it when you are doing the cheer friends part.
face claim; hyejeong from aoa 
love interest ; jung jaewon/one ;
cheer friends; yura from girls' day; jongup from bap; momo from twice; krystal from f(x); jay park; zelo from bap; moonbyul from mamamoo
rivals; seolhyun from aoa ; dahye from bestie; nana from after school; solbin from laboum

source code : turn in : example