❛ elite team ⋮ plotlines ❜

❛ seoul cheer camp 2016ㅤㅤ 》 the elite team! ⋮ apply open ❜

 

do not change the size 500*240

meet the elite team

keep the width 205px the best would be height 115px or less

meet the coach,
yoon bora

 every team need a coach that motivate the team. that is bora's job. she was a gymnast back in the days and she did participated to south korea's gymnastic championship. she knows when it is time to be serious, but she'll do anything to make sure that the girls aren't too tense.

keep the width 205px the best would be height 115px or less

meet the co-coach,
jung jessica

this is the co-coach, jung jessica. she used to be a cheerleading celebrity back in united state. she participated in the nationals with few all-star cheerleading team. she is probably the scary coach. she has no chills mercy during practices and she is a real perfectionist. even if she gives the girls hardtime, she is the reason why the girls will do well. 

 
keep the width 205px the best would be height 115px or less

the choreographer
park kyungri

 park kyungri is the person take care of the dancing parts of cheerleading. she chooses the music and makes the remix too. she is a real perfectionist in term of dancing. but, she is someone who's fun in the gym. she is probably the main fangirl of the team. 

keep the width 205px the best would be height 115px or less

meet the gardian
kim hyorin

 the girls will live together at the camp for the whole summer. the camp would never leave children live by themself without an adult. this is why, kim hyorin is here. she is like the mother of the girls. she is the one who bring them to the gym, wake them up in the morning and cook for them.  she is the mommy who take care of the kids. 

 
keep the width 205px the best would be height 115px or less

available
capitain/ flyer

meet the capitain chosen by the coaches and the choreographer. she is the most responsable member of the team. she is the person who has the most experience in cheerleading.  

tips; one of the oldest; someone that the team rely on a lot.

keep the width 205px the best would be height 115px or less

available
best dancer/jumper

meet the best dancer and jumper of elite. she is the person who is at the front during the jumps and the dancing session of the choreography.

tips; has a dance background (can be any type of dance); very pretty face claim (she is like the face of group)

 
keep the width 205px the best would be height 115px or less

available
tumbler/base

meet the strongest member of elife. she has been chosen to be the base and a tumbler. she is an athletic girl who has an amazing stamia. 

tips; she is an athlete ( soccer/football, hockey etc.)

keep the width 205px the best would be height 115px or less

taken
best tumbler

meet the main tumbler during the show me your best part. she is someone who has a lot of power during her tumbling. she is an ex-gymnast who quit her gym due to a problem with a fellow member of her gym. 

 
keep the width 205px the best would be height 115px or less

available
THE ELASTIC FLYER

she is the main flyer in the stunts. she is a flexible girl and the shortest member of the team. the coaches often call her the elastic instead of her name. 

tips; no tips for this plotline.

keep the width 205px the best would be height 115px or less

avalaible
the newbie/base

every team has a newbie. not only it is her first time being a cheerleader, she is also a foreign student. her korean isn't the best but, they communicate with their passion of cheering.  she is the youngest of the team and everyone loves her so much. 

tips; she isn't korean (chinese,thai,japanese, filipino...); she studies in south korea; youngest member of the team.