Putting The Plan Into Action

How Do You Like Me Now?

Here is chapter two. Oh and I forgot to put this in the last chapter, but this is a picture of Ji-Na, http://www.yesstyle.com/en/catworld-pompom-accent-hooded-sweater-dress-beige-one-size/info.html/pid.1028377649. Also I was going to update yesterday, but Wednesday and Thrusday was just bad days for me, and I had no desire to write anything. Anyway, enjoy, comment and subscribe, Much love and Peace.

 

 

A little over a week had passed since the incident in the schools parking lot between Ji-Na and Taecyeon. Ji-Na was still ignoring Taec like he was a deadly disease, yet he was still trying to flirt with her. It was as if the whole incident had never even happened for him. He never once tried to explain anything, though Ji-Na was not even sure she would have even listened to him. But the fact that he just acted like nothing happened just fueled her anger towards him.

“Ji-Na, how about we go out for coffee after school?”

“Ok Taecyeon, for the last time, get away from me and leave me alone!” She yelled at Taecyeon causing some people to look in their direction. She pushed him away and stormed off.  He raced to catch up to her, finally reaching her when they got to an empty classroom. Pulling her into the room, he turned her to face him.

“Ji-Na, why are you acting like this? You have been avoiding me for a more than a week now. Why?” Taecyeon asked and an almost pout on his face.

Ji-Na finally lost it. She had tried to hold back and not say anything more to him, but that comment was the last push she needed to make her lose control and stop biting her tongue.

“Are you really that stupid or do you not remember the last time I talked to you? I saw you messing around with that girl in the hall. I even confronted you about it in the parking lot. Do you really think that I am just going to forget about it, like you apparently have, and let you keep playing me? You must be out of your mind if you think that. Just leave me alone!”

“Ji-Na I don’t…

“Oh do not give me that! I know you know perfectly well what I am talking about. And I know what I saw and I know that it was you I saw. I am so stupid for not listening to my friends when they warned me about you. I was all an act wasn’t it? You were just loving the fact that you got to make a fool, weren’t you? I wonder though, just how long were you going to let the game go on huh? Forget it, Ok Taecyeon, stay away from me!”

Once again Ji-Na walked away from Taecyeon, and left him completely speechless. She did not care what he had to say, what kind of excuse he would try and think up to defend himself. She just wanted to get away from him before her emotions really got the best of her. Quickly, she got to her car and drove off without a second look back.

 

Ji-Na arrived home worn out, and almost like she was on auto pilot. The last in counter with Taecyeon had really been it for her. She had tried to just stay angry at him or just feel nothing at all. But pushed her over and she was not able to hold back anymore. She curled up on her sofa and just let the tears flow. I did hurt her to realize that the guy she had started to fall for felt nothing for her. The guy that was able to get pass all of the walls that she put up around her heart to protect herself, was just in it to make her a fool.

At first, even though she had lashed out at him, there was still that small hope that it was just a misunderstanding, but it was just a passing thought. She had over heard some people talking about it and heard then saying that it was just a dare, and how funny it was watching him play her while messing with other girls. After learning that, she did not really want to hear what he had to say, because she knew that it would just hurt her even more.

For Ji-Na, it was to the point where the whole thing was not just taking an emotional toll on her, but a physical and mental toll as well. She felt so drained from constantly thinking about the whole situation, even though she tried to force herself not to. Ji-Na went over every single moment in her head that they spent together trying to figure out why her. What could have possible made him target her? What was so “special” about her? Something had to give, there had to have been a hint in his behavior that could have given it this away earlier and saved her from all of the hurt.

Then she begins thinking about why Taecyeon would have worked so hard if it was just a game. All of the times that he tried to attempt to get her attention to show off or impress her. There had to be more of a reason than just for the dare.

Shaking her head, Ji-Na sat up, pushed her hair from her face and wiped the tears from her eyes. She was tired of being hurt, angry and confused. For her, it was going to end and she was going to show that she is not just an easy target.

Reaching for her phone, she dialed Mina’s number, “Hey, get the girls and come over, it is time to put the plan into action.”