Revenge Is Going to Be Sweet

How Do You Like Me Now?

Ji-Na stood at the side lines as she watched the sight in front of her. She watched as the guy that for the past months had been trying to get her to go out with him, had been flirting with here non-stop, was now standing in front of her with another girl making out. Ok Taecyeon, the guy who turned Kim Ji-Na’s world upside down. When he had come to the university, every girl went crazy, trying to catch his attention. While Ji-Na just sat back and watched like it was the circus, because she had no interest at all in trying to get his attention. She was happy with staying in the background, just doing her own thing, not trying to be someone or something to get the attention of the beastly idol. She hoped that by staying in the background she would avoid him all together.

Ji-Na forced herself to turn away from the scene and to walk away. She felt like a complete idiot for thinking that he could possible like her. When in fact she was just a play thing for him, just a target for his “player” ways. She shook her head to get the thought out of her head.

The rest of the day was spent with Ji-Na avoiding Taecyeon the best she could. Whenever he would try to talk to her during or in between classes, she would give him the cold shoulder. She was not only pissed at him, but herself as well for falling for him, and letting herself get played like that.

Leaving to go home, Ji-Na was standing at her car about to get in, checking her phone when she heard her name being called. Turing around, she saw that it was Taecyeon coming towards her.

“Hey Ji-Na, is something wrong, you’ve been avoiding me all day?” He asked in such an innocent tone, it was almost convincing to her. He leaned against her car door. He was not going to give her a chance to get away from him this time.

Ji-Na rolled her eyes as she her eyes as she saw him smirk thinking he had her trapped. “Do you mind? I have somewhere I have to go.” Irritation dripped off of her voice as she glared at him. She tried to push him aside, but at just 5’5” and about 52kg, she could not even make him budge.

“Ji-Na-ah, are you mad at me? Have I done something wrong? I am so confused right now, is this one of those female moments where you just get mad for no reason or…”

She let out a sarcastic laugh, “No you have not done anything wrong. I am the idiot that thought…You know what, it doesn’t really matter. Why don’t you just go back to that girl that you were face with earlier and leave me the hell alone?”

Taecyeon was shocked at what she had said, and that gave her the chance to push him out of the way. She quickly got in her car and sped away, leaving him there jaw dropped and deer caught in the headlights look. Ji-Na drove straight home and called her friends to help her plan revenge.

 

“He did what?!”

“Yeah, and then he had the audacity to act all innocent about the whole thing and still try to flirt with me!” Ji-Na was pacing back and forth in her living room as her six friends were gathered around listening to her rant. They were not that shocked about his actions, but at how she was reacting. HaJoon, the oldest of the group stood up and walked in front of Ji-Na, stopping her pacing.

“Ji, you know that I would beat up anyone that messed with you. But we warned you to be careful with him.” HaJoon spoke as he hugged her.

Laying her head on his chest, leaning into the hug she sighed, “I know Oppa, and I feel stupid as it is because of this. I just hate that he feels like he can get away with it.”

Mina, the oldest girl of the group, stood up and clapped her hands to get everyone’s attention, “Well you called us here to help you plan revenge, let’s get to planning!”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay that’s part one. I hope it is okay. I actually had no intention of splitting it up, but I decided to anyway. Plus I ended up rewriting this thing like 3 times so I figured if I did it this way, I would be a little less tempted to rewrite it again. Last part up tomorrow or Thursday. Comment please for feedback. Much Love and Peace.