2/2

Understanding Lover.

The man was dizzy in the morning, not because his transformation in the Friday night was the most painful like usual, but because Taek Woon became more touchy. He would sense the man playing with his hair from the back seat, and some taps in the shoulder when the man offers him water or chocolate.

“Did something happen, Taek Woon?” Hak Yeon’s question snapped both Hong Bin and Taek Woon from their bubble. “You are weird around Hong Bin today.” Taek Woon didn’t answer and looked at Hong Bin who looked at him expecting some kind of answers. Taek Woon didn’t answer and sat back, crossing his arms and looking through the window. “Anyway, let’s go to my place, mom invited us to dinner.”

Hong Bin and Jae Hwan overjoyed but they worriedly observed Taek Woon. “What about you, Hyung?” Hong Bin asked Taek Woon who looked at him and smiled a little, it made Hong Bin’s heart skip beats and blink as he blushed.

“If you are going, I’m going.” Hak Yeon and the sleepy Won Shik gave Taek Woon a curious expression. They never heard him talking that way with Hong Bin. Hong Bin nodded and looked ahead, sneaking a peek at his brother who seemed tense and serious.

Back to Hak Yeon’s place, Taek Woon snatched Hong Bin’s hand and pulled him to Hak Yeon’s room. “I’m sorry for making it awkward for you.”

“Hyung… it is not awkward.” Hong Bin tried to not look straight into Taek Woon’s eyes as he felt getting by the sudden heat Taek Woon was giving. “It is just sudden.”

“Sugar said you liked me… so I thought maybe if I open up to you, you will know how I liked you too.” Taek Woon nearly chuckled but instead he trapped Hong Bin in the wall and leaned closer. “I’ve liked you for too long, Hong Bin.”

“Me too Hyung but… I am not…” a kiss on his cheek stopped him.

“I know. You are not what I think you are.” Taek Woon smirked. “But I’m sure that whatever you are, Hong Bin, you can still kiss me.”  Hong Bin didn’t think twice before kissing Taek Woon but soon pushed the man away.

“Hyung…” Hong Bin looked hurt. “Are you…? What…?” He pushed the man out and was about to leave the room but Taek Woon held him.

“I knew you will get hurt if I tell you how I feel.” Taek Woon’s tone was serious and his expression was dark.

“I’m not hurt. I’m confused.” Hong Bin’s eyes got filled with tears and Taek Woon pulled him closer.

“I’m sorry for confusing you. I am bad with words and I thought that acts speak louder than words.” Taek Woon smiled to him, caressing the man’s face. “Would you go out in a date with me Tuesday?”

“I can’t, it’s a shot day.” Hong Bin looked disappointed as his face brightened at the request.

Taek Woon smiled then chuckled. “Would Sugar go out with me then?” Hong Bin tensed and nearly ran but Taek Woon held him tight. “I know the truth and I wanted truly to tell you I know but then I understood that Sugar won’t want to talk about it.”

Hong Bin’s tears fell as his face broke in a painful mask. “You know…”

“Yes, and I still like you the way I liked you always.” Taek Woon admitted. “Ask any of those idiots and they will tell you how… I valued you all this years. I tried to tell you, I swear but I couldn’t…” Taek Woon smiled, drying Hong Bin’s tears. “The fact I know what they don’t know about you makes me feel so special.”

“Hyung… I’m sorry.” Hong Bin cried as he pulled the man in a hug. “I truly wanted to tell you, I swear.” Taek Woon tried to calm the kid sobs. “I am sorry.”

“What are you sorry for?” Taek Woon chuckled. “It is not like you could show up in my door and say: hey, I turn into a girl three days every week and I hope you can like me still. I would have freaked out.” Hong Bin sniffed, calming down. “I understand it was hard for you to live with this.” Hong Bin nodded, his eyes filled with tears. “One day you will tell me but now, just kiss me.”

“Eager to get kissed, aren’t you?” Taek Woon shyly nodded and offered his lips for Hong Bin to kiss over and over. “I love you, Hyung!” Hong Bin hugged Taek Woon and the man buried his face on Hong Bin shoulder. “Will you tell the others?”

“Do they have to know?” Taek Woon mumbled back and Hong Bin smiled shaking his head. “So, no.” They spent the day sneaking to kiss chastely. “I’ve died to kiss you since the day your brother introduced me to you.” They were snuggling as the others slept in the ground when Taek Woon admitted it.

“You did? Why didn’t you tell me?” Taek Woon blushed madly.

Taek Woon caressed Hong Bin’s face, absently. “I didn’t know if you liked me back.” Hong Bin looked at Taek Woon, before resting up his chest. “For how long had you… like me?”

“I don’t know.” Hong Bin sighed. “I’ve known I liked you for a while when you got that girlfriend.”

“It wasn’t a girlfriend; don’t believe everything Hak Yeon says.” Taek Woon objected and played with Hong Bin’s hair. “I never had girlfriends.”

In the morning, however, their friends surrounded them. “Now, explanations.” Hak Yeon started, glaring at the two men who were avoiding their friends’ eyes and blushing madly. “When did you two happen?”

“Last Friday, I discovered that Hong Bin liked me and I always liked him back…” Taek Woon started when Sang Hyuk snapped.

“You mean how much you loved each other! The the room gets whenever you sit next each other was so heavy; I swear I thought of killing you.” Sang Hyuk seemed pissed. “You were so into each other, without much skin ship and my heart couldn’t take it. I wanted you both to just kiss or something. JUST SOMETHING!” Sang Hyuk’s fan boy mode was loud as he and Won Shik kept cheering and talking about how much they wanted them to be together. “I hope you plan to marry him, because if you don’t I’m going to marry you both by force.”

“We just confessed to each other.” Hong Bin exclaimed in panic. “It’s too soon.”

“I don’t mind.” Taek Woon said with a smile. “I knew you for over years now, Hong Bin.” Hong Bin looked at his Hyung in shock. “Hong Bin, in front of your brother and our friends, I want you to know that I truly see myself spending my life with you… you and everything that comes with it.”

Jae Hwan’s expression was filled with Horror and he looked at his brother. “Hong Bin?”

“Are you serious, Hyung?” Hong Bin beamed as Taek Woon nodded. “I want it too.” They all cheered for the new couple except Jae Hwan who was so stoned to move, Taek Woon leaned to whisper in Jae Hwan’s ear.

“Let’s talk.” They got in a room, making sure nobody could listen. “I know about the three days in the week.”

“You what? And you still want him?” Taek Woon nodded. “Hyung… please don’t hurt my brother.”

“I won’t. Why are you so worried? It’s just three days every week and I may even get used to it. I don’t see why it won’t allow us to be together.” Taek Woon frowned and crossed his arms. Jae Hwan looked away and tried to avoid the silent question.

“In Hong Bin’s middle school, some kids discovered he turns into a girl every three days and they bullied him physically and morally since. He didn’t tell us at first but it reached the school’s director who asked us to take Hong Bin out of the perimeter… he dropped school since.” Jae Hwan looked away, his tears falling. “He came every night, bruised, and none of us thought it was the bullies because he gets bruises from his falters, but when we did, Hong Bin was broken beyond repair. It took me time to get him out of his state.”

“I understand. I would have freaked out if I didn’t know how hard it was for him.” Taek Woon stated. “I could hear him groaning in pain those nights. The transformation itself is definitely a hard task.” Taek Woon soothed, drying his tears. “Look, Jae Hwan, I want him in my life. Ok? I will keep him safe.”

“Promise?” Taek Woon locked his pinky with Jae Hwan’s and nodded. “Thank you. You have no idea how much you make Hong Bin happy.” Taek Woon smiled and they left the room to meet with the boys cornering a crimson red Hong Bin. “Get away from my brother.”

“Shut up. We want to prepare the kid.” Won Shik smirked when Taek Woon pulled Hong Bin to his embrace.

“I’ll handle my boy on my way.” Taek Woon glared at them deadly and they awkwardly changed the subject. It made Hong Bin chuckle, his smile shining with happiness as he allowed Taek Woon to keep him close and secure in his hold. The day was calm, eventless, so they mostly cuddled in front of TV. “Let us go on date.”

“Now?” Hong Bin asked him surprised.

“Every day.” Taek Woon smiled to him before leaning to kiss Hong Bin. “I want to date the girl you and the boy you, and get to know them both better.”

“Both?” Hong Bin’s smile was the happiest that night as Taek Woon nodded eagerly, determination written in his face.