Chapter 34

Beagle love line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A little over a week had passed and the exo members still hadn't found out that they were dating.  Jay had gone with Chanyeol to talk to sooman about their relationship. He had approved of it becuase Chanyeol was one of the more popular members of exo and warned him of what would happen if it became public and putting Jay in danger was something Chanyeol really didn't want. 

They were actually surprised that no pictures had surfaced yet, especially since Jay would go out with the members frequently. Jay assumed it was becuase Kai had come out and claim her as his precious noona before, so they didn't want to lash out about her connections with exo or they'd piss off Kai.

Sometimes Chanyeol and Jay would sneak off to his studio just to cuddle and talk privatly or steal little kisses from each other when they were sure that no one was looking. The two of them decided that the boys had been kept in the dark long enough and decided to put on their show, making sure that everyone was there when it happened. 

"What should we fight about?" Chanyeol asked

"hmmm I'm not sure" she giggled

they both thought for a moment, "ah! I can be mad that you stole my thong or something"

"Thats weird, and I wouldn't do that and the guys know it. hmm you were using my expensive cream that a fan gave me?"

She shrugged "works for me, ok lets go!" He leaned down and gave her a quick kiss

Jay put on an angry face and stormed out of the room, seconds later Chanyeol followed her slamming the door behind him, "I can't believe you!" Chanyeol's loud voice boomed

"I told you it wasn't me!" she turned around and yelled at him

"Wasn't you?! Then who else would it be!!"

"I don't know! But it wasn't me! I'm not the only person who sleeps in that room and the others can go into your room too"

"so now you're blaming it on one of the members?!"

"That's not what I'm saying!"

"I think that's EXACTLY what you're saying!"

"Do you have any proof that it was me?!"

"It didn't start disappearing until you came back!"

the two of them were slightly panting from all the screaming when Suho and Chen stepped in

"whoa whoa whoa guys relax, what happened?"

"She's been using my really expensive cream that I got from a fan!:

"I told you t wasn't me!" She lunged at him, but Chen h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter