Once Upon A Time: Part 2

Mr. Innocent (hiatus)

 

stay connected:

 

elloerica.tumblr.com

 


Once upon a time, 

there was a girl who fell for a boy...

At first, I didn't know that I was falling for Hoya. I found myself going through the process of falling, without even know that I seemed to be moving.

It began with the meetings in the hallway. We passed each other once in the school day and that was right after fourth period. He would walk down the hallway that led to my fifth period class and we bumped into each other there. At first the meetings were awkward, but they slowly became normal. He would greet me, sometimes stop to talk, then let me walk into my class. Same process, everyday. 

I slowly began to acknowledge how cute he was. He was seriously good looking, and I found it amazing how he still had no girlfriend!

One day, I walked up to him in the morning, first greeting him, then proceeding to ask him one strong question: "Hoya, why do you still have no girlfriend?"

Hoya shrugged his shoulders and laughed awkwardly, "I guess I am too innocent for girls. They don't like me!" 

"BULL!" I yelled jokingly, letting the subject drop after that. 

It was then that I realized I found Hoya extremely attractive, more than a older sister figure should have. I didn't tell anyone though. It seemed like a taboo to like someone in the same group as us. I just stuck to admiring his appearance. No, I wasn't sure that I liked him at that time, I was just sure that I found him attractive. 

Hoya and I hung out many times after I realized he was cute. We would hang out in the library and do homework. We would go to meetings for HOSA and Culture Club. After we would wait for each other to get picked up. It was fun and casual. We were just close friends. Everything was good.

We were just average friends with no pressure because neither both of us thought more of each other besides friends. 

 

Once upon a time, 

there was a princess who went to the ball without her prince...

It was a day in October that I thought I liked him. During that time period, I had date issues for Homecoming. I was planning on going to go to homecoming with my friend, Dongwoo. We planned to go as friends, but as the two of us continued to talk, I realized that our "talks" were more flirtatious. Dongwoo seemed like the perfect man. After telling the "group" about Dongwoo and I, the jokes began.

In front of Hoya, Miyoung and Haeun would joke about Dongwoo and homecoming. They teasingly say things like, "Is he buying you your ticket?" "You two will look so cute!" "Are you two going to match dresses?" "You two might as well get married now!". 

Everytime they would tease, I would look over at Hoya. An unreadable expression rested on his face as he politely laughed at Eunae's jokes. 

Now that I had a "date" for homecoming, the rest of the group had the pressure of finding one too. It seemed like everyone thought, "We should get one like her!" or "I pity her, her date will probably be awkward. I'll get a date to make things less awkward for her!" So, everyone went and searched for dates.

Haeun and Jae decided to go together. Both Miyoung and Eunae decided that they'd take our freshmen friends this year. "Why not let the 'fishes' have fun at homecoming with two y sophomore!" joked Eunae while attempting to do a wave. It was settled; Eunae would ask Woohyun to be her homecoming date, while Miyoung would ask Hoya. 

Basically, everyone in our group asked each other... 

A day after school, Miyoung, Eunae, Woohyun, Hoya, and I waited in the front of the school to get picked up. While waiting, Eunae asked Woohyun to homecoming and Miyoung did the same to Hoya.

"Hoya! Go to homecoming with me! We'll go ask friends!" Miyoung said persuadingly. 

Hoya nodded with no expression resting on his face. Woohyun did the same. It seemed obvious that the two didn't want to go. Hoya nodded but mumbled to Woohyun, "Bro, I have no money and I wanted to ask someone already..." Of course, Miyoung and Eunae couldn't hear. They were jumping around happily about their "dates". 

"Who did you want to take?" asked Woohyun.

Hoya's eyes shifted to me then back at Woohyun. "She has a date already so it doesn't matter..."

To be honest, I thought that he was talking about me. No, I felt almost a hundred percent sure that Hoya talked about me; I never asked Hoya who he thought of, nor did he ever tell me. Woohyun would never tell me who Hoya wanted to take. If I ever did ask, I would only hear one response: "I can't, bro code." I probably will never know who Hoya wanted to take to homecoming

Homecoming proved to be nothing special. The only aspect of the night that made it memorable was that out of all four girls, only one showed up with a date: Haeun. Jae didn't back out on his promise and brought Haeun to Homecoming. Sadly, Miyoung and Eunae's freshmen dates did not come. My date backed out also. 

The night really did not turn out how we wanted, but to be honest, I was at happy that Hoya didn't go with Miyoung... 


Let me sum it up: 

here is part two. this chapter mainly shows how "Hoya" and I became closer. We were such close friends at one point in time. If the homecoming part is a bit confusing then I'll fix it.

To sum it up: An outside friend (from the group) asked me to homecoming. "Hoya" and "Woohyun" both did not want to go to homecoming but told "Miyoung" and "Eunae" that they would.

Unfortunatly, my date, "Miyoungs" and "Eunae"'s dates did not show up D;


READERS & SUBSCRIBERS are the BOMB!

COMMENTERS are the SHIZZ! (;

 

my other stories: