CHAPTER TWO

My Sister is a KPOP Star!

It was the day of the Concert.

Everybody are busy preparing. Some are doing their hair and makeup. Some are doing a last minute practicing their dancing and vocal. RapMonster and JHope just came out of the toilet and heading back to their dressing room when they heard someone talking in a mixture of Korean and English. JHope peek behind the wall and sees Ailee talking through her phone. 

Rapmon: What are you doing. Stop being such a busybody will you!

JHope: oh come on... Its Ailee. Come join me. I know you want too. She looks so happy. Is she talking with her boyfriend?

Rapmon sigh but eventually joins JHope out of curiosity.

They heard the entire conversation. 

Ailee p.o.v ( im writing all the conversation between Ailee and the caller but just imagine that the busybodies Namjoon n Hosoek just heard what Ailee is saying)

Ailee: So is my Baby Sam all ready to move to Seoul?

Sam: Noona! How many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me that. I'm not a baby anymore.

Ailee: *giggles Hehehe.. But I love it. You are and always will be my 'baby'

Sam: Noona! Stop it! 

Ailee: haha okay fine. So about the house, I've sent you the pictures. Are you okay with it? 

Sam: Yeah I guess. Did you choose it yourself?

Ailee: No, unfortunately not. My manager did. But he says the house is the best deal we can get. Also the privacy is very good. You know how important privacy is to me right?

Sam: araso Noona. If you say so. Besides its easy to get to my university from there.

Ailee: ok good. Also one more thing. I know I said that we will be living together but I wont be able to be there all the time. I still need to stay at the company's house and with the schedule and everthing...

Sam: Its okay Noona. I understand. Im thankful enough that you rent a house for me. So go and do your work and make lots of money so that I can buy all the things that I want. Hehehehe...

Ailee: aish this gold digger! You're lucky I love you so much that I give you whatever you want. 

Sam: HeHe. Yeah I know. 

Ailee: okay baby.. I need to go now before my manager kills me. 

Sam: Noona! Im telling mom...

Ailee: Hahaha. Ok bye. See you soon ok. Bye! I love you!

Sam: bye Noona.

She then hangs up and ran quickly to her dressing room as she heard her manager yelling. 

Rapmon and JHope are still behind the wall.

JHope: phew... I glad she didn't notice. So what was the conversation about. I heard the word 'baby' and 'I love you' multiple times. Was she talking with her boyfriend?

Rapmon: I don't know but apparently that person is a gold digger and they will be living together.

JHope: Omg! Dang it! There goes my chances... Opps sorry I meant YOUR chances.

Rapmon: What are you talking about?.Its not like I like her or anything.

JHope: oh come on man. Don't you think I didn't see the staring game you did to her yesterday.

Rapmon: just shut the F*** up!

Suddenly Jin appears.

Jin: Namjoon! Language! And What are you two doing here plastered to the wall? The manager are looking all over for you two.

JHope: haha.. Sorry just got carried away. Jin hyung! You know what...  I have a juicy story to tell you. 

Rapmon: Hosoek! I don't think we should tell anybody about this.

JHope: its okay. Its not like I'm telling the press or anything like that. Its just the boys.

Jin: whatever... Just come with me to the dressing room. FAST!

They quickly went to the dressing room and JHope told the boys everything emphasizing about the gold digger and living together. Rapmon just stay silent. He tried to stop JHope from gossiping but he just cant do it.

All the other boys gasps. Some of them look very disappointed especially Jimin. Jungkook came and try to console him.

Jungkook: Jimin-ah.. Dont be sad. Its not like you have any chance with her anyway.. Hahaa.. Besides you have me right?

Jimin: ouch that hurts my hearteu... Well I dont care. As her loyal fan, I'm going to support her decision. 

V: I'll support her too but the fact that she dating a gold digger just angers me. 

Suga: come on guys. We dont know that yet. Dont jump to conclusions. All we heard were their side of the story.

The boys nods in unison. Then the Concert PD barged in and signalling them to get ready. The show is about to start.

After the performers introduction, they all gathered for the opening song, La Bamba and just like the rehearsal, Ailee and BTS are next to each other. They were dancing and singing happily as if nothing happened. Ailee even did a cute twirl and interact with some of the boys. After the song is over. BTS hurriedly went down the stage to get ready for their performance.

Ailee's p.o.v 

"Omg! Did I just dance with them? Did I blushed? Can they see right through me? Oh well at least I get to interact with them."

The Concert went wild. Of course  Ailee slayed! The crowd cheers and shouted for their bias. Some of them even cried! After the closing song Run To You, They surprised the audience with an encore show. All of them perform bits of the famous songs. First it was B.A.P, then Bts and followed by Girls Day and Infinite. Then it was Ailee's turn. When she struts down the stage the Infinite joined her. Dongwoo even holds Ailee's hand and dance with her. The fan are going wild seeing their favorite OTP. Rapmon of course sees them for afar. Suddenly he felt very strange. Like he is boiling inside.

Rapmon p.o.v 

"Damn! Why do I feel this way? I dont even know her well enough to have feelings for her."

As he was fighthing internally with himself, Jin approaches.

Jin: Wow. Never knew that she's a playgirl. 

Rapmon: Stop it. We dont know that.

Jin: Whatever..  I still admires her talents though. Besides like you said, we dont know the truth yet. Perhaps you actually have a chance after all Namjoon.

Rapmon did not reply but he responded by smiling from ear to ear. Somehow he is feeling hopeful.