CHAPTER THREE

My Sister is a KPOP Star!

A week has passed since the Music Bank Mexico Concert.

Ailee is getting ready to pick her brother at the airport. She chosen a simple outfit. Very casual. Applied very little makeup and ready to go. She drove to the airport alone. Upon arriving the airport, her brother texted her saying he has landed and waiting for his luggage. Ailee decided to just wait in the car. 10 minutes after, suddenly there was a loud knocked on the window. Ailee startled but soon relieved after seeing her brother grinning outside the car. She let him in and immediately hugged each other. Its been months since they last seen each other. After some more hugging and slightly crying, they headed back.

Sam: So are we going straight to the new place or what?

Ailee: Yup. But only to send up your stuff and freshen up a bit. Then later we going to EAT! I'm starving!

Sam: You're always do, Noona. But actually. I'm pretty hungry too and I'm feeling like eating some authentic Korean BBQ.

Ailee: Dear brother, you've read my mind!Now I'm pretty sure we are related.

Sam: Aish this woman.

Ailee: Hahaha...

 

After a quick pitstop at their new apartment, they headed out to a Korean BBQ nearby.

Waiter: Welcome to the Kogikogi BBQ Restaurant!

They greeted back the waiter and then ushered to a table.

Ailee: okay since today is the First day you officially moved to Korea, lets celebrate! Just order what you want.

Sam: Asaa! You are definitely the best Noona ever!

Ailee: Of course, I am!

 

Meanwhile at the other end of the restaurant, a group of 8 people are eating feastfully. They are the BTS and their manager. V suddenly notices Ailee. but since they are seated behind Ailee's brother Sam, he cannot see the boy's face.

V: wait a sec.. Isn't that Ailee Sunbaenim?

All the boys turn their heads towards where V was pointing.

JHope: uhmmm... Who is she with? Is that her boyfriend?

Jin: Just let them be guys. Whoever that person is, is none of your business.

JHope: I know... But I think someone is a bit jealous. I can feel a very dark aura around here.

Jimin: Namjoon hyung! Are you OK? I feel like there's Lazer coming out of your eyes.

RapMonster startled. He didn't realize what he's doing until Jimin said that to him.

Rapmon: huh? What? Uhmm... Nothing.. Nothing...  Just eat your meal.

Manager: He's right, finish quickly. We have a schedule after this. 

With that the boys quickly finishes and headed out. RapMonster did a quick glance at Ailee.

Rapmon: aish! She is so happy with that person that she didn't even noticed me.

Meanwhile Ailee and Sam are jolly as can be. They tell each other everything that happened since they last met. Even though they called and texted each other often, its never the same with actually having a conversation face to face. 

After the meal, they headed back to the apartment. Actually today are the first time both of them step foot in theapartment. The place is quite spacious. It has 3 bedrooms, a wide living area and a balcony overseeing a beautiful garden. It was so peaceful and quite. Just like what they wanted.

Sam: Noona, so since I'll be staying here most of the time, I'm taking the biggest room okay?

Ailee: Yeah fine. I don't mind.

Sam: You know what, this place is quite big. It will be really lonely when you're not around.

Ailee: I'm sorry, Sam. I wish I could be here all the time too.

Sam: Its okay Noona. I understand.

Ailee: okay lets make a deal, if I'm not here, you are welcome to invite any of your friend to stay for a while. Just make sure they are responsible and dont ever touch my things.

Sam: haha.. Okay Noona. Its a deal! I promise to be responsible. 

Ailee: okay good boy! Thats my Baby... Hehe.

Sam: Noona!

Ailee: haha.. Sorry I just cant help it. So do you want to start unpacking or rest first?

Sam: can I rest first? I'm pretty tired from the flight and everthing.

Ailee: Okay fine. I think there's some pillows and blanket in closet. Go and rest.

After a while, she can hear her brother snoring away. She smiled. Meanwhile she was observing the house and planning on what furniture suits best. Even though the house has some furniture left by the owner, she still want some personal touch to it so they can feel like home. She went online to browse some catalogs. After a few hours she received a call from her manager that the moving truck is downstairs. She cover herself with a jacket but still keep the hood up to cover her face slightly. She went down and greet the moving delivery man. He help her move the boxes upstairs. She thanked him after and start unpacking. Her brother wakes up from noise.

Sam: *with a sleepy voice. Noona.. Why didn't you wake me up. I could have help you.

Ailee: nah... Its okay. You were tired. I wouldn't want to disturb you.

Sam blink a few times and drag himself to the sofa. He sits and stare at the ceiling.

Sam: Im still tired... Ughhh.. I think the jetlag are kicking in.

Ailee: My poor baby. Its okay. Rest as much as you want. I just want to tell you that I'm making the spare room as my studio okay. 

Sam: uhmmm.... Okay. Thats cool..Whaateveer... *slowly starting to get sleepy again.

Ailee: aish this kid. Hey kiddo! Also I ordered some chicken if your hungry..., * Ailee shaking his shoulder.

Sam suddenly open his eyes widely. 

Sam: Chicken! Where?

Ailee: haha... Not here yet... Its coming. But I  think you need to wait outside because I think the door bell is not working. I need to tell the landlord about that.

Sam immediately stood and put on his jacket. 

Ailee: can you and go buy some water and snacks at the convenience store downstairs while waiting?

Sam: SHOW ME THE MONEY!

Ailee: aish this kid. Here!

Sam laugh and left the house. As he walking to the elevator, he bump into someone. He look up and see a brown almost red haired man. He immediately apologize.

Sam:I'm so sorry. I should watch where I'm going.

Suga: hey it's okay. Its my fault to. Are you new here? Never see you before. 

Sam: oh. I just moved here today. My name is Sam.

Suga: Sam... Cool! I'm Yoongi.

They shook hands. Suddenly Sam realize something.

Sam: wait you looked kind of familiar. I think I've seen you in the TV. My Noona is.... 

Sam stop himself. He was about to blurted out and say that his sister is Ailee. Ailee always reminded him not to tell anybody yet.

Suga: Your Noona is....?

 

 

Author note: 

Hello readers! first of all I would like to say thank you so much for taking the time to read my fanfic. just so you know Im a big big fan of Ailee and recently getting my life ruin by BTS.. hehehe...  its really hard to find an Ailee x BTS fanfic, thus Im making one. at first i dont know who to partner her with but since I saw Ailee n Rapmon Mc-ing together at KCON my HEARTEU just bursting into colorful rainbow.. I dont know if I will continue the Ailee X Rapmon pairing or not. what do you think? I love them but Ailee is just shipable with anybody.. Anyway.. thank you again.. and feel free to comment so that I know people are enjoying the story.  

 

PEACE YAA!!! 

XOXO