No One Else But You

Just You..

ClNe5h1WgAAChAC.jpg

Chapter 2 ; No One Else But You..

" Text from ; Wonho " 

As the morning light shines thru Shownu's curtain.. Reaching out for his phone without having the slightest memory of texting Wonho a second time before he fell asleep.. Looking at his phone " Text from ; Wonho " holy crap.. What am i going to do.. I don't even recall what did i say to him.. Already feeling messed up in the morning he just decided to head to the shower first and decide what to do with the text later onwards... It's weekends.. Shownu had practice at the company today.. Hurry rushing out of the house, heading to the usual cafe that Wonho works at.. Waiting for the bus staring at the same words all over again and again.. " Text from ; Wonho " Not knowing if he should open the text or just leave it be.. Finally the bus came.. Holding his phone boarding the bus.. Heading to a seat.. Someone bumped Shownu while he was walking over to the seat... Just ignoring the person seemed like the best thing for Shownu to do since he had no mood to deal with it this morning.. Finally sitting down and looking at his phone shocked that the message from Wonho was already opened saying " Hey.. It's okay Shownu. It's nice to meet you too " . This is the only word that was running through Shownu's head now.. He doesn't remember opening the text or even clicking on... Then he recalled that he bumped into the stranger earlier... Oh my god... Now he has to think of a reply or not to reply at all.. Since Wonho practically did end the conversation... Just ignoring it seemed like a good idea.. Thinking that he'd quickly reach the cafe walking in and walking out to get the Americano he needed without noticing Wonho or even caring about Wonho

Walking in the Cafe looking out for Wonho.. to his surprise Wonho wasn't working today. He felt relieved but again he could feel a small part of him feeling sad that he couldn't and wouldn't get to see Wonho today. With his head down walking out of the Cafe, heading towards the busstop.. Feeling the blues Shownu couldn't help but thank god that there was practice today to help him keep his mind of track of Wonho... Getting on the bus it was so empty.. Quickly moving towards the back of the bus for a seat.. Right before the bus wanted to move out of the busstop the bus suddenly came to a stop... The doors opening with Shownu looking up he was curious what kind of a person would chase for a bus instead of waiting for the next one.. The Blonde hair, the bulky build that all looked way to familiar to Shownu.. It was none other then WONHO. Wanting to hide from Wonho but it was too late.... Wonho had already seen him and was walking over to Shownu... Waving to him from the front of the bus.. Slowly making his way to the back of the bus just to sit beside Shownu... " Hey Shownu ! " Wonho greeted him... Shownu not knowing what to say.. He just greeted back " Hello.. " In such an awkward way.. Just praying that their not going to the same place.. Which would be highly impossible.. " So.. Did you receive my text.. It says Read but there wasn't a reply.. " Wonho asked... . He is asking about the text that i didn't reply.. What should i say.. I'm lost.. Oh god.. Someone just shoot me here now... Composing himself before speaking... " I didn't know what to say back.. So i kinda didn't reply... " Not looking at Wonho at all.. Wonho just nodded and added on with " Ahhh.. I see " It has never been so awkward for Shownu.. It was just so quiet on the bus that halfway through out the bus ride, Wonho was slowly dozing off.. And slowly as time passes... Wonho's head was already resting on Shownu's shoulder... Shownu could feel himself screaming on the inside, but not wanting to wake Wonho up he decided to let Wonho sleep till it was his stop.. Suddenly remembering he doesn't know where Wonho was going... Should he wake Wonho up... Once again Shownu was stuck inbetween his decision again.. He decided it be the right thing to ask where Wonho was stopping so he could wake him up when he arrives at the stop... Softly shaking Wonho to wake him up.. " Hey.. You fell asleep.. " staring at Wonho's face remembering his facial feature to the lips that are so full, how flawless his skin is.. " Ohh.. thanks for waking me up.. where are we.. " Rubbing his eyes as he just woke up.. " We're reaching Seocho-gu, I'm alighting soon.. You ?" Looking out the window and around " I'm reaching my stop too !! Is there are chance we are going to the same place?? " While reaching out for the bell Shownu said " Oh I'm alighting here.. Heading to the company." Wonho's eyes opened up big.. " Don't tell me you're going to starship entertainment??!"

How did Wonho know that I'm heading there.. What are the chances of Wonho heading to starship too?? "What... Yea... I.. I am heading.. there too.." is he going to debut under the same team as me? If not what would he be doing there? Oh my god.. Alighting the bus together.. They both slowly walked and had small little awkward conversations.. Suddenly speaking out of nowhere... "Alright.. I gotta go up to the practice room.. You?? " Shownu asked. " Looking at Shownu.. Wonho softly spoke.. " I'm heading up to the president's office.. Maybe I'll see you around??" Simply nodding with a eyes smile Shownu quickly head off to the practice room for a few more runs before they actually start picking.. Already in the room was Jooheon and Minhyuk and a few other trainees... 10 other trainees including Shownu himself.. Finally it was Shownu's turn to be evaluated to see if he will debut next..

Just as everyone started to slowly settle down... The door had open to reveal one more trainee.. It was non other then Wonho.. who walking in, looking around for just one person.. Shownu.. Making his way through the other trainees and sat himself right next to Shownu as they both just sat there awkwardly for awhile shortly after it was already Shownu's turn for evaluation... Walking in nervous.. As they had mention that their only going to pick 7 members for this team... Shownu really needed this.. Turning around looking for Jooheon and Minhyuk for a last eye contact of "Hwaitting" as he was looking around his eyes made contact with Wonho... who had mouthed to him "Hwaitting.. You can do it" His face slowly blushing up to be as red as an apple he quickly turned around and head into the smaller room..

Finally it was Shownu's turn.. Performing his dance piece and singing to "All Of Me" and the only person he had in his head when he was singing this song.. was Wonho... " Got my head spinning no kidding i can't pin you down, what's going on in that beautiful mind, I'm on your magical mystery ride.. And I'm so dizzy don't know what hit me but I'll be alright.. My heads under water but I'm breathing fine, You're crazy and I'm out of my mind.. Cause all of me loves all of you.. Love your curves and all your edges all your perfect imperfection... " Coming to a stop.. the judge panel had decided on their choice weather to put Shownu on the time or not.. After they discussed Shownu was told to head into the right door instead of the left... Walking in the room.. Letting a sigh of relieve that the evaluation is over.. In the room there were 7 chairs... 2 was already taken by Jooheon and another very tall Trainee.. as the hours pass.. Minhyuk walked in the room as well.. And all that left was 1 last seat... They already knew that they were chosen 7.. since the rest were nowhere to be found.. A manager had come and pick us up... However there was one last member that hasn't been picked... The 6 of us were picked and move to another practice room in the higher floor, slowly catching from behind was the last member.. Wonho who had suddenly grabbed Shownu and said "Looks like we're in the same debut team huh" 

Months had passed.. Slowly becoming closer to each other.. Shownu, Wonho, Kihyun, Hyungwon, Minhyuk, Jooheon and Changkyun are a team now.. Slowly making their way to their debut stage.. Practicing today just a day before the debut day... Wonho pulled Shownu away from the rest of the member... Bringing him to a smaller room.. Looking at Shownu eye to eye... " Shownu-ahh.. It's been months.. I can't keep this feeling way from you any longer.." Shownu's eyes again looking everywhere but Wonho's eye.. " The weather is nice today huh " trying to change the topic Shownu.. Wonho's hand slowly reaching up to grasp Shownu's face to finally look at him Eye to eye.. Slowly moving forward, nose to nose.. "Shownu-ahh.. I like you and i know you like me too.. Let's stop chasing each other around.. And just date me.." And now locking their lips together...Wonho's tongue slowly penetrating Shownu's mouth, finally letting go of each other.. Shownu felt himself blush up so bad.. And couldn't speak a single word.. But just grabbing Wonho for a hug.. and whispering into his ears.. " I don't like you.. I Love You.. i thought i was better off alone, but I was wrong, i found you.. Stay with me be with me... "

 


FINALLY UPDATED CHAPTER 2 .. Sadly its the end ! As i'm going to be busy soon.. so i wouldn't have enough time update or come up with new stories ToT ! 
Do let me know what you think about this ! Tweet me or follow me on instagram ~ Hehe

Twitter ; @Wonhoefied
Instagram ; @Nichttc