Should I?

Just You..

ClNe5h1WgAAChAC.jpg:large

Chapter 1 ; Should I ?

Waking up thinking it was just another draggy day.. Having to run some errands for his mom.. It's early morning and he already has so much to do today.. Going to dance practice, running errands having to study for finals to final finish Senior year...Deciding to head off to get some coffee to start of the day he felt like he needed the coffee in his system to get him up and running throughout the entire day.. Shownu hurried out of his bed drawing the curtains back revealing the bright sun... Letting out a yawn, picking up his towel and heading for a quick shower to start of this draggy day...

Already heading out of the house Shownu received a text from his mom " Hey Sweetie, could you help me get some chicken , chicken thigh and eggs? On top of the list that i already had given you?? Since you're going to gym with Minhyuk tomorrow I'd figured you need some proteins and what not.. " Smiling to himself after the text message thinking about how thankful he is to have such thoughtful mom... Arriving the usual cafe that he'd always buy coffee from... Heading in Shownu couldn't help but notice that there is a new staff working.. Looking at this staff noticing the blonde hair, the biceps that makes the white shirt he was wearing like it was going to tear off any moment, the ear piercing... The staff then suddenly looked at Shownu and gave a gummy smile.. This just clearly tells Shownu he was staring at this new guy staff for too long... Being so embarrassed he walked out of the cafe not buying his coffee... 

Walking to the busstop, feeling sad that he wasn't able to get his daily dose of coffee, he'll just have to make due with the can coffee from GS25... The bus finally came... Texting Jooheon to ask for a favor to get coffee for him to drink in class. Putting his earphone on the bus playing his current jam " Add Me In " running through some of the steps he already had plan in his head for the team to practice later and perform this song for their final performance.. 

Walking to his classroom finally reaching the room suddenly he felt a smack on his back... Turning around to see it was Jooheon with his coffee. Glaring at Jooheon for the smack " You better give me a good reason why i should smack you back hard.. " Shownu said it... Shownu said it... Jooheon forgot he hasn't had his coffee yet.. " I called you're name out from outside school till outside classroom.. How could you not hear.. Are you that dazed without coffee? Anyway i couldn't get the coffee cause i was running late... We can just get it after class before heading to practice.. Relax Daddy.. " Calming himself down... Letting out a sigh.. " I told you not to call me daddy.. " turning around to open the door heading into the classroom.. Jooheon quickly followed and said softly " But you are the daddy of the group aren't you " followed by laughing. 

Slowly dozing off in class Shownu felt like he could sleep all the way till class is over... This is how bad it is when he doesn't get his morning coffee... Trying to remember just what he did till so late last night then he remembered... He had practice at Starship... It's just a few days away to team selection for debut... Feeling so nervous for it he'd always stay up late to practice in the studio.. Once he even fell asleep in the studio.. Up till now he still doesn't know if he is going to to picked for debut anot...Slowly running thru the dance steps in his head without knowing slowly dozing off in class. Feeling someone tapping and shaking him.. Waking up looking up to see Jooheon and Minhyuk beside him.. " You must be dead tired to sleep throughout the entire lesson today..." Minhyuk said while shaking his head in disappointment... Jooheon added " Come one lets go get your coffee and then head for dance practice.. We're gonna be late if we don't go soon "  Rubbing his eyes picking up his bag leaving the classroom.. 

Finally at the cafe to get some coffee.. Looking from outside the shop to see if the guy staff from earlier is still working... He couldn't see him.. Quickly walking in to the counter... Minhyuk and Jooheon just starred at Shownu walking so fast to the counter. Ordering his standard Americano, quickly taking it and quickly heading to the exit without even waiting for Minhyuk and Jooheon... Looking infront he stopped in his track. He saw the blonde staff clearing the table near the door... Quickly turning around to face Minhyuk and Jooheon trying to signal to ask for help... But it was too late " Hey, excuse me you over there with the black shirt!! " the staff called out to Shownu... Not wanting to turn around pretending like he didn't hear anything.. Walking towards Jooheon and Minhyuk, suddenly feeling someone grabbing his shoulder... "Hey.. I was talking to you" Feeling like a awkward turtle... Slowly turning around.. Greeting Shownu was the blonde staff with a gummy smile... " I noticed you didn't get your coffee and just walked out after i made eye contact with you.. Did i do something wrong or ?? Cause you just walked out.. " Looking all around the shop but never making eye contact with this staff. Stuttering at every word.. " Ah..... N.... No.... You.. didn't do any.... anything... " Hearing Jooheon and Minhyuk catching up from behind... " Ohh alright.. I'm Wonho nice to meet you... my workmates told me you come here often... So I'll see you often right?" Ending it off with a cheeky laugh.. Jooheon and Minhyuk walked pass as if they didn't know Shownu.. Just nodding his head in agreement.. Quickly heading off to the door thinking to himself maybe he is never gonna come back to this cafe again..

Staring at Shownu like as if he did something bad.. " So what's up with the staff?? Did you do something bad in the cafe?? " Minhyuk quickly asked, Shownu who couldn't say anything just looked down in embarrassment... with his face slowly getting.. " Don't tell me... " Jooheon said in a curious way.. " You find that staff don't you Shownu.. " smirking as Jooheon walks back in.. Shownu who is still so embarrassed to notice anything, Minhyuk knew just what Jooheon was up to.. But there is no stopping Jooheon once he wants to get something.. So he could do nothing but support Jooheon's decision. Shownu finally noticed that Jooheon is gone.. But when he finally noticed it was already too late.. Jooheon had already walk out with a paper in his hand.. Telling Shownu to reach one hand out and open up his palm.. Leaving the paper on his hands.. " Here you go.. It's his number and his name " Soon after in a count of 3 .. 2.. 1.. Jooheon and Minhyuk ran as fast as they could cause they knew Shownu would be furious.. Looking down at the paper on his hand.. Looking in the Cafe.. He could see Wonho standing at the coffee maker machine waving to him... Shownu quickly turned around a ran as fast as he could.. Still holding on to the paper.. He kept thinking to himself should he text Wonho.. or should he not.. Without thinking much, Remembering he still had to go for dance practice.. He swear he'd kill Jooheon and Minhyuk when he see them during dance practice..

Practice ended quick since everyone was so tired they decided to call it a day and head home earlier.. Shownu was so distracted by the fact that he has Wonho's number... Thinking again and again if he should text Wonho.. What if he does but Wonho doesn't reply?? What if he doesn't and Wonho thinks he doesn't want to text him?? I'm so stuck inbetween... thinking to himself... Oh this .. I'll just text him, before i head to sleep...

"Hi, this is Shownu..." deleting the words and retyping again.. " Hey :) ! This is Shownu.. I'm sorry about my friend earlier " ... Thinking that its not right... Deleting the words over again.. " Hey.. It's Shownu.. i never told you my name.. " .. That's not it either... " Hey Wonho :) .. It's Shownu from the cafe earlier... " Really Shownu that is the best you can come up with? So frustrated with himself, His room door had suddenly open and he jumped and dropped his phone " Why did you jump? Is something wrong? " It was Shownu's dad... " Your mom asked if you want breakfast tomorrow?? " Looking at his dad thinking it was someone else... " Nah Dad tell her its fine.. I'm eating out tomorrow morning.. " While his dad closed the door Shownu was looking for his phone.. " OH MY GOD ?! IT SENT OH MY GOD I'M SO ASCJABNRPCAUIOBRQ " Shownu's dad just looked at Shownu and left his room with a blank expression not knowing what is this boy up to... Looking at his phone.. Hoping Wonho isn't online... Right at that moment.. He saw the word " Read " HOLY Shownu panicked.. Quickly closing the app not knowing what to say or to do.. He left his phone and went to bath.. Coming out from the Shower he checked his phone.. And there wasn't a reply.. or anything from Wonho.. Lying down.. Tossing and turning... He finally decided to text Wonho again... " I'm sorry about my friend just now.. It's so embarrassing.. " hitting send and Wonho comes online again but he hasn't read the message... 

Just why aren't you replying me god damn it... He thought to himself as he finally fell asleep... as he fall asleep his phone rings..

" Text from ; Wonho "

 



HEY GUYSSS . I wanted to make this a One-shot fanfic.. But i figured it'd be way to draggy as a One shot... So maybe 2 or 3 chapters ! haha. Do like and sub if you like this story so far !! And do watch my All In Dance cover :p ! Peacee !!! 
my Socials ~ 
Twitter ; @Wonhoefied
Instagram ; @NichTtc
Youtube ; https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqVS_QEQwoRCp84c9mgfTHA
All In Dance Cover ; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0B9armzdVw