Chapter 3

Love Yourself

And I think you should be somethin’ I don’t wanna hold back

Maybe you should know that 

My mama don’t like you and she like’s everyone

And I never like o admit that I was wrong 

And been so caught up in my job 

Didn’t see what’s going on

But know I know

I better sleeping on my own.

 

“Teakwoon …are you..are you c-cheating on me?” ask Haekyeon on their date one day. They were just strolling at the park since both of them wanted to have a simple date. At first Teakwoon refuse to go stating that he’s tired from work but Hakyeon just kept insisting them to go since they haven’t really seeing each other lately because both of them are busy with work.

“why are you asking that so suddenly? “ask Teakwoon back he was really shock with the sudden question that Hakyeon just ask since he’s been keeping it a secret from him for a couple of month now.

“Nothing I just…asking “answer Hakyeon nervously. “come on Hakyeon I know that you’re lying...we promised no secrete between us remember? “said Teakwoon. Hakyeon sigh loudly and finally said “it’s just that we haven’t really been seeing each other lately a- and…and” “and what Hakyeon?” Teakwoon said trying to push him to finish what his about to said “a-and my m-om said that she’s saw you with someone else…w-while holding hands.” Hakyeon finished, he was crying after he said that, he refuses to believe such thing if it was someone else. But this is his mom talking and Hakyeon have been really close with her. That’s why he wanted to ask from the real source and that is Taekwoon himself for answer.

“w-what?! And you believe her?” said Teakwoon, even thou it’s true he didn’t want Hakyeon to know about that…. yet. so he was really scare when Hakyeon said that.

“it’s my mom Teak... she isn’t just anybody.” Answer Hakyeon afraid. “look Yeon you know better than to believe something without any proof right. Even if she saw it how does she know that was me? You know I only love you and only you right?” 

“but” Hakyeon try to answer but was cut off by Teakwoon. “no buts Hakyeon. I’m really disappointed at you. Why can’t you just admit that your wrong? Or are you the one who have been cheating behind my back?” Teakwoon said angrily. “NO!!! No Teakwoon I swear I don’t! I’m really sorry I was wrong not believing you I promise to not do it again...I’m really sorry Teakwoon” beg Hakyeon while grabbing to Teakwoon’s arm, he was really scare that he’ll lose Teakwoon.

“forget it Yeon I’m going home.” Teakwoon said snatching his arm from Hakyeon’s gap.

“you’re not coming to my house tonight?” ask Hakyeon expectantly. 

“no I’m not in the mood for it anymore just sleep by yourself tonight.” Answer Teakwoon coldly and walk away leaving Hakyeon by himself.

‘maybe I’m better off sleeping on my own anyway.’ Thought Hakyeon sadly while looking at the picture that his mom sent to him last week. A picture of Teakwoon’s back holding someone else’s hand.