The Next Morning

Slumber Party (BTS Suga X Reader)

Suga (surprisingly) got up first, he rubbed his eyes and rolled his neck to get the soreness out from sleeping upright. He noticed everyone was still sleeping and leaned back to try and fall asleep again, but he couldn't get comfortable because his leg was dead from you sleeping on it. 

Then he realized. 

He REALLY needed the toilet. 

Yoongi tried to keep his mind off it for a while but he was looking directly at a bottle of water on the table, he tried to move you but you just grumbled and wrapped your arms around his waist tighter. He wouldn't wake you up. He couldn't wake you up. The truth was... you were worse than he was in the mornings (which is one of the reasons why you two got along so well) but this wasn't going to help, as much as he loved lie-ins, he didn't think that he wanted to pee himself, ESPECIALLY with you on his lap. 

Looking to the wall, he read the clock, 6am. The movie finished at around twelve so the others should have had a bit of sleep, he reached out with his foot that could still move to whoever was in front of him. Jimin. Yoongi kept prodding him with his foot until he groaned and slowly sat up to look at the clock and then at Yoongi  questionably. "What?" Jimin whispered, irritated. Suga put a finger to his lips and pointed down at (y/n), Jimin, knew about (y/n)'s morning attitude and visibly froze wide eyed, he mouthed again "what?." Suga didn't really want to tell Jimin that he had to pee but he had no choice, he mouthed the situation at him and Jimin paused and then began silently laughing, rolling around on the floor; Sugar flipped the bird at him and scowled, this wasn't helping. Jimin had rolled into J-Hope by accident, waking him up too, and soon explained the problem to him. Hope looked at (y/n) and shuddered, shaking his head, "I'm so sorry Suga, you will be missed" he mouthed at his band mate sadly before turning to wake up the others because of the sheer hilarity of the situation. By the end of the next five minutes, everyone was up and understood the situation, but no one was willing to wake up (y/n) for fear of their lives, instead they told Suga that he will be missed as if he was doomed to die at the hands of his girlfriend. Yoongi himself was still trying to not pee himself but it was getting more and more difficult as time went on and (y/n) wrapped her arms around his waist tighter and tighter. The rest of BTS turned to him to see what he would do, V and Jungkook actually grabbing some left-over popcorn to have as a snack as they watched the drama unfold.

Suga had no choice.

He had to wake you up.

He gulped and nodded at the other Bangtan boys who all whispered "good luck" to him, Jin even offered a thumbs- up to him with a sad smile. As soon as Yoongi began to make a move, all of the other six members went to the back of the room, some shielding themselves with blankets, Jimin even hid under the coffee table. With a shaking hand, Suga began to shake your shoulder,

 " Jagiyah....I need to get up...(y/n)...babe?" The whole room was holding their breath as Suga kept shaking your shoulder. You grumbled and turned over slightly before opening your eyes slightly to see who woke you up. Suga. You smiled up at him and he smiled back, relieved. 

"Why the have you woken me up you piece of ? Can't I sleep my few hours in peace without peasants like YOU waking me up? Do you want to die?" you said in a low voice, your smile now gone, and instead, a snarl alongside a kind of fire behind your eyes.

Visibly shaking, Suga stuttered out, "I-I r-really need to go to the t-t-toilet and-" you cut him off, "You woke me up to ask for permission to take a piss? Are you a child? ARE YOU ING KIDDING ME!?" you growled up at him from where you lay. Suga flinched a little but held his ground, steadying his voice he said, "You're on my lap, I can't move."

You blinked up at him slowly before sitting up, Suga gradually stood up, not looking you directly in the eye and then sprinted to the bathroom. 

The silence was deafening as you looked to where your poor boyfriend had escaped to... you needed a pillow...but then you sensed life in the corner of your eye and you smiled slightly.

"JUNGKOOK!" you shouted, startling the men in the corner (Jimin banging his head on the underside of the coffee table), especially the maknae who whimpered a little before answering quietly, "y-yes?", "Come here." you said, not even turning to look at him. The other members looked at him sadly but could not risk you waiting  and resulting in them all dead so Namjoon nudged Kookie in the right direction. You gestured to the space where Suga just was and he slowly sat down. You sighted contently and fell asleep again on his lap. Jungkook was too terrified to move. The boys stayed where they were and sent silent "Fighting"s his way, not even secretly happy that it wasn't them who had to be your pillow.