Let's PARTAAY!

Slumber Party (BTS Suga X Reader)

You stood outside the front door carrying a bag of goodies and a backpack with your PJ's in. You'd been looking forward for the slumber party to top all slumber parties for weeks now and everything had been decided; all the BTS boys promised to be there and it was going to be fun! There would be karaoke, ghost stories, (hopefully, but they didn't know it yet) hair braiding and makeovers along with loads of bad movies.... you couldn't wait! 

J-Hope seemed the most excited but he seemed to be excited about almost everything to be brutally honest, Namjoon, your English buddy and one of your closest friends, promised over the phone that he would try to prevent Hoseok from eating too many sweets and getting even more hyper but you weren't sure; he also said that Jungkook was hyped because this was his first sleepover and the others were just pumped that you were there to play with. You both laughed at the childishness of the other members and agreed on a date for the bonanza.

You knocked on the door and was greeted warmly by Jin, "y/n! You're just on time! I just made the popcorn." You hugged him tightly and stepped inside the warm dorm that was....surprisingly...clean? Jin chuckled when he noticed your surprised expression and dropped jaw saying," It would be rude to invite a girl to a messy living space don't you think? It was actually Suga's idea to clean up but he didn't ...actually ...help."

You laughed - typical Yoongi- you  placed your jacket in Jin's waiting arms, took your shoes off and made your way to the dorm's main area where you were greeted by five other boys.

"Y/N-AH!" Taehyung excitedly got up from the sofa and, using Jimin as a launch pad, jumped off it (and the unsuspecting member) and landed right in front of you, pulling you into a tight embrace. You giggled and hugged him back, "It seems I'm not the only one excited about today! ARGH! I THINK I HEARD A RIB CRACK!" You exclaimed before Taehyung released you and you regained your breath; the other boys smiled at you and greeted you warmly (well...Jimin seemed to be still recovering from being trampled on but he tried to smile through the obvious agony). 

As you made your way to the sofa to steal Taehyung's orriginal seat next to the wounded singer, you realized that only six of the Bangtan members were present, "Where's Yoongi?" You asked Jungkook as you sat on the sofa, turning your body so your legs rested on him and Jimin, the youngest member looked around him for a moment before sighing "Oh...he's still sleeping." 

You huffed in exasperation, looking towards your boyfriend's bedroom door, "I know he was up for the 'slumber' part of slumber party but you have to party too; " Namjoon came and sat where your legs would have been on the floor and you absent-mindedly began to run your hands through his silver mo-hawk surprised at its softness, secretly wondering if you could get pig-tails out of it," well, never mind, it's his fault if he misses all the fun, I mean..." you raised your voice slightly a sly smirk reaching your features, " all the pillow fights and movies...food.... spin the bottle....truth or dare.... Namjoon-OPPA and I could about everyone in English 'cus he's SOO SWAG...OH and of COURSE falling asleep together...so close, bodies touching and all...great!" All the boys looked dumbfounded for a second, but then Namjoon began laughing (blushing slightly because you called him "oppa"), leaning his head back against your hand and all the others began to follow but you held up your hand to silence them. Listening. 

From behind Suga's door you heard a crash and many harsh profanities before it was swung open, behind it, your boyfriend stood there with a hint of worry and anger in his eyes, panting slightly with sleep tousled hair. "Oh hi jagi!" you said innocently, waving at him; the other boys froze wide eyed at Suga to see his reaction, getting ready to deny all involvement with this situation, especially Namjoon  ( who was actually enjoying the pamper session a bit). Your boyfriend walked slowly past the boys, eyeing up every one of them before stopping at the arm of the sofa, his stomach touching your back; you looked up slowly, "Ah! Good morn-afternoon? Nice of you to join us babe!" He looked down at you, scowling slightly, you stuck your tongue out at him and instantly his expression softened, not being able to stay mad at you. He leaned down and pecked you quickly on the lips before kicking Namjoon out of the way and taking his place, Rap Mon pouted a little but said nothing, the boys visibly relaxed, impressed that you got Yoongi to wake up and they weren't dead right now... but that didn't really last too long. "And by the way, there won't be any spin the bottle or truth or dare or....sleeping together. Do you ing get me?" You were so surprised that he didn't even raise his voice, (maybe he needed some coffee) it was low and gravelly and ever so hot in your opinion, but the meaning was there and all the boys nodded silently.

There was a bit of an awkward silence which made you cringe so you stood on the sofa and exclaimed "Now THAT'S over......LET'S PARTAY!!!" Hoseok and Taehyung both stood up and whooped, Jin went to the kitchen to grab the popcorn, Jimin followed him to grab drinks, Namjoon went to pick out a movie, and Jungkook went to gather everyone's pillows to make a fort; you went to go with him but Yoongi reached up and grabbed your wrist before you could make it far, pulling you back down to the couch. " I meant what I said yanno." He said after turning to face you," I don't want the others to think they still have a chance," he knelt up to whisper in your ear, you gulped slightly, a blush reaching your cheeks, "You're MINE." you heard him growl deeply right into you ear and you shuddered, your breathe catching in your throat when the air tickled against it. Suga nipped at your ear-lobe playfully before withdrawing and sitting back down in front of you like nothing had happened at all, while you sat there, frozen with your mouth slightly open and your hands clenching in your lap.

"And I'M the swag one...NOT Namjoon..." You heard your boyfriend mutter under his breath, killing the mood and you creased over laughing, ruffling his hair in acknowledgement.

At that point, the maknae re-entered, bearing the weight of seven member's pillows and duvets (along with the spare ones they kept in the cupboard for whenever you came over) and deposited them all on top of you and Yoongi. You laughed and made an air hole for yourself instead of just clearing the cushions, reveling in the warm, comfy feeling before V began to dig you out desperately as if you were caught in some kind of soft avalanche,

"Y/n! Don't give up on me! You have so much to live for!" he laughed as he dug you out, Jimin soon joining in giggling like a girl. Most of the cushions were cleared from both you and your boyfriend but at the last second, you grabbed a pillow from behind you and knelt up suddenly, whacking both boys over the head,

" You destroyed my home and now you will PAY!" you said dramatically, launching the pillow at the back of J-Hope's head, just to bring him into the fray; suddenly a full-on pillow fight commenced. As soon as the madness began, you jumped off the couch and sat next to Suga ( who seemed quite chilled as he had a duvet still over his head) you leaned in close under the quilt and kissed the area where his ear met his jaw, you felt his adam's apple bob as he swallowed, "You didn't say anything about pillow fights though." you said in the lowest and most seductive purr you could muster as your fingers traced his jaw line. You saw his tongue dart out nervously to moisten his lips and you saw his eyes widen slightly as you moved in slowly towards his mouth, but at the last moment, you pulled back, grabbed a pillow and threw it at his face, laughing triumphantly. 

No one noted your absence under the blanket so you threw yourself back into the fight as soon as you grabbed another flying pillow, Suga right on your heels, ready to get you back for teasing him. the fight lasted for an hour, first you split into teams but it soon became for an anything goes free-for-all with cushions and popcorn flying everywhere. Jin only called for it to stop when Namjoon broke his pillow and feathers went everywhere, causing him to get disorientated and knock over a nearby vase.....again... nearly everyone wanted to carry on but soon you all agreed on starting the movie and soon, all of you were huddled into a fort you all made, eating whatever popcorn was left. The movie was crap but it didn't really matter, you were with your boys, you were snuggled up on Yoongi's lap and you were happy. You didn't mean to, you wanted to keep going all night, you wanted to paint the boys' nails and plait V's and Namjoon's hair and take funny selfies...but you were so cozy. You decided that you could do all that tomorrow.

You fell asleep, the others following soon after, a heap on the living room floor, just like you promised.