Chapter 1

Illegal Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeri POV

"Someone, please help me!" I was running through the bloody room. Blood was everywhere. I cant stand it. I feel like I'm dying. I wanted to run away from this reality. Running, dashing, sprinting. All I remember after that was a pitch black bacground.

Suddenly, I heard a voice of a man. "Hey are you okay?" He touched my shoulders.

"Miss, wake up!"

I woke up at the man voice. His skin is pale, dark hair, tall and wearing a police uniform. I look around my surroundings, and I found myself sitting on the floor in the telephone booth. The man cleared his throat. "Um, okay. Don't panic. I saw you fainted in the telephone booth, so I thought you might need help." That guy looked at me. His eyes was shining.

"So, what's your name?" I felt like a bomb is ticking in my head. "My name? I don't remember."

"You don't remember your name?" he asked.
"Did you lost your memories?"

I nodded my head. "I think so.."
Out of sudden, you felt something snap in your mind. "But.. there's a name that I'm familiar with."

                                              

                                                             ♧

"What is it?" he asked.
"Chaeri"

"Chaeri? Maybe, just maybe that's your name." He spoke while rubbing his neck. "I just felt that the name was so familiar to me." I answered with a smile.

"Well Chae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter