Chapter 3

Seoul Ghouls (I worked hard on that title pls)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Jimin stepped back, not saying anything. He didn’t dare making sound. He stopped breathing, afraid to make noises. His body was frozen.

Those eyes… I’ve already seen it somewhere.
 
« Jimin, i’m so hungry. You smell so good.» said Jungkook, almost .


Jimin gasped. He understood.


One day, when he was a seven-years-old-boy, he sneak out of his room, in the middle of the night to watch tv (he didn’t have school the day after). He turned the tv on, and the news channel was broadcasting a report about Ghouls. Curious, the boy decided to watch it. 

Now he doesn’t remember this report, except the few informations like ghouls eat human flesh and they have black and red eyes.


So Jungkook is a ghoul, he thought with horror.


Jimin came out of his stupor with a start when he noticed movement from the corner of his eye. Jungkook had stand up on his feet and was approaching him.


«Don’t come closer! » screamed Jimin but Jungkook ignored him, and he walked to his friend until Jimin was against the wall and stuck.

Jungkook was so close that he could smell Jimin. The delicious scent of his blood and flesh. « Jimin » murmured Jungkook, with desire with desire and hunger.

But Jimin had his head down. He didn’t dare looking in his eyes, his monstrous eyes.


«P-Please, don’t do this ! » said Jimin, letting tears escaped his eyes. He didn’t want to die, and surely not like this.


« Just...a little. » said Jungkook, like he was begging.


Jimin didn’t have any way out. The door was too far away from him and, even if he fought back, Junkook would have the upper hand, being stronger, faster. (Yoongi, help me please !)


Jimin was startled when he felt a wet heat on his shoulder, near his throat. He lowered his head and found Jungkook kissing and the skin of his neck.


Tears flowed over his cheeks, he panicked. That’s it, he’s going to die. A sob escaped him at this thought, and more sobs followed.

His legs, hands and the rest of his body trembled. «Please, P-Please, Please » murmured Jimin. He repeated this word like a prayer. He begged the gods to let him live. Spare me, I'll be a better person , I promise! If you want me to die, make me but not that way ! I don’t want to be devoured !


Something pressed on his skin with strength. He could feel teeth. Jungkook’s teeth .
Jimin closed his eyes. He thought about his family, Tae, his friends, his love for Jungkook. He hoped, if it existed,he’ll go to heaven. He would definitely deserve it, after being eaten alive by a ghoul .

He expected horrible pain, but nothing came. So he opened his eyes slowly and met the gaze of Jungkook .

 


Jungkook could see the look of horror , fear, and what he thought was disgust, that Jimin gave him. You can control yourself Jungkook. Yoongi taught you how to do it. You will not eat the man you love.


« Go. » Jungkook said between his clenched teeth.


Jimin raised his eyebrows in surprise. « W- What? ».

Jungkook growled. He couldn’t control himself for very long. « Go , now ! Run ! » He shouted in exasperation but also with fear for Jimin.


Jungkook stepped back and turned so that his back was facing Jimin. « Now ! I will not be able to control myself if you stay here ! » 
 
Jimin was shocked. He should’ve run out of the room when Jungkook told him "Go" the first time but Jungkook is the man he loves. Despite all this fear, he couldn’t help but feel worried. Will he live ? Will he be okay?
 
Now yes, it’s dumb and pathetic. Jimin was in danger, he could die but here he was worried for him. 
 
« Juh-Jungkook » he said, crying. He didn’t know what to do ! His feelings overwhelmed him, they were so contrary.
 
« If you don’t want to die, run. » He said as he clenched his teeth harder. Jungkook was exhausted, he could snap at any moment and Jimin could see it. So he ran. He left the room, passed through the living room and opened the door abruptly .
 
When he opened it, he was surprised to see Yoongi who frowned at him « Why the are you still here ? You really want to die ? ».
 
Jimin ignored him and shoved him with his shoulder to try leaving the building but a hand grabbed his wrist.
Yoongi shot him a glare . « If you tell someone what you saw, I'll kill you , you understand? ».


Jimin nodded several times , unable to answer him vocally. Once Yoongi released him, he ran, never looking back, wanting to go home.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~
 
End of flashback
 
~~~~~~~~~~~
 


Jimin skipped all his morning classes. He didn’t had the strength to face Jungkook. But now, he was calm, well, more than this morning. He could face him.


He went to the place where he and Jungkook often hang out, the studio. It was empty all the time. The musical equipment were quite old, so they made available new studios for music production major students, including Yoongi. It was a room where they could rest , there were two sofas, it was quite comfy.
 
He was in the hallway just outside the door of the studio. He hesitated again. But this time, he tried to be stronger. He opened the door.
The room was a bit dark despite the light It was a bit of a mess, packet of crisps and cola cans belonging to them.
 
As soon as he opened the door, he saw Jungkook standing and looking at him with big doe eyes. He seemed to be better than yesterday.
« Jimin, hum… I have so much to tell you… I- » 


« Wait. » Jimin cut him to put his backpack on a chair. Then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter