Chapter 2

Seoul Ghouls (I worked hard on that title pls)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

6 : 00 AM
Jimin was usually a morning person. He was the kind of guy that you want to punch on the face because they are so hype in the morning, telling you what they're going to do today, who sings loudly in the shower, people who just talks too much when the only thing that you want to do is go back to your warm, comfy bed and die on the way.

But today's different. Jimin isn't hype, he didn't tell tae what he was going to do, heck, he didn't even wake him up (yeah Jimin wakes up his best friend every morning). He even took ages to take his shower (without singing) and dress up.
He is weirdly silent.

Jimin isn't a coward. He was just going to see Jungkook, it has been, what, 15 years of friendship. He can do it.
And he trusts him... in a way ? The fact that he's a ghoul doesn't change anything. Jungkook will always be a shy and grumpy teenager. It won't change, never.

But when the orange-haired boy thinks about the fact that he tried to eat him (alive), it brings him back to reality. Jungkook is a Ghoul. He eats humans, he doesn't eat normal food. He kills. He is a murderer.
And maybe he is one of the ghouls that kills a lot of people ! Jimin asked himself if the younger had ever killed a child. He imagined the scene, and Jimin wanted to throw up. He imagined the man he loves in one of these dark alleys, where people can't see them. He saw him, bending over a body, hand covered with blood, inside the body of a little boy, who died minutes ago, eating human flesh. Blood was running down his pink lips, his jaw, his throat and drops of blood dirtying his not-so-white-anymore t-shirt. His eyes were made of a deep black and his red irises were fixed at the organs of the poor boy. He looked like a beast.... He was a monster.

Jimin was feeling guilty because he was thinking this way about his younger friend but he couldn't help it. Since his young age, he was told to fear the Ghouls. Ghouls are for him monsters, nothing more, nothing less.

Getting ready to get out of his room, he sighed. He first went to wake up Taehyung who told him "Do you want me to come with you? No? Ok but keep your phone close! If you think something bad will happen, call me? Got it ? Good luck"

His dorms wasn't far from the university. So he took his time to walk, staring at the view that he had in front of him. He asked himself if it was the last talk with his best friend, or if it was the last time that he was seeing such a beautiful view.

Jimin sighed, again. Yesterday, he was scared, but he trusted Jungkook, but after thinking about it, he thought that he should be realist. Ghouls kills humans and a stupid crush won't stop that. If one day, Jungkook is really angry, he will eat Jimin with pleasure. What could stop that from happening ? Their friendship ? Or his unrequited love ? Jimin was pathetic.
So, he took a big decision : he would take his distance with Jungkook. It is for the best.

His first class of the day is literature. The most boring class ever : analyzing texts, making essays about those texts.. He really didn't like it. Well, he took this class because he always loved to read, he thought that with this class, he would read amazing books. But they read boring as hell books.

He spend all these hours of literature with his phone, on Twitter, staring at Jungkook, answering texts because he was too lazy to do it the night before.

The thing he preferred was watching Jungkook who really loves this class. He didn't talk much but he always reads these weird and boring books and he loves them. He does all the stupid essays and all of that with real pleasure. And the dark-haired boy was so cute when he was doing something he liked, it makes him happy and happy Jungkook makes Jimin happy. So he stares at him (in a creepy-and-not-smooth-at-all way). He stares as his big eyes widens with happiness when a professor gives them a book to read, a book that Jungkook likes. « For the two next weeks, we are going to talk about foreign literature. English literature. Does anyone know who is Oscar Wilde ? Yes, as you can guess, we are going to work on The Picture of Dorian Gray.» (It was one of the rare book that Jimin liked). Jimin really likes his eyes, and his nose. His lips, he could write a poem about it, always pink and shiny as if he was constantly biting on it. You could sometimes see his cute bunny teeth (Remember Jungkook is an emo, grumpy, sad and shy teenager so he smiles rarely).
And of course, his body. The younger was tall, he had muscles ( abs, thighs, arms), those broad shoulders.
It wasn't fair. Jimin was two years older than him yet he always feels so small and vulnerable when he is near the dark-haired one (and jimin really loves this big difference because he feels protected and safe, he once confessed it to Tae, bad idea, blushing furiously when his friend bursts out laughing and teases him saying " My smol hyung let me take you in my arms, I'll protect you ! you're so whipped " ).

 

Jimin wanted to call his parents and tell them how much he's sorry for being a selfish brat (sometimes he is unfortunately), sorry for saying or even thinking bad things about them. He wanted to tell them how much he loved them, his parents and his little brother, that he was sorry for falling in love with a Ghoul but that he couldn't help it because said Ghoul is Jungkook, and Jungkook is so beautiful and kind, so smart and so so perfect.
Mom, forgive me but, he is the one, he thought, even though you gave me some advices, I could not see the real nature of Jungkook, and I couldn't avoid loving him. But now, it's done.

Hands becoming sweaty, jimin was near the door of his classroom. He was late. But he hesitated, he knew that he was inside, at his usual place, in the back, at jimin's right.

He was really really freaking out. I can't do this, he thought to himself, I can't face him. Oh, I think I'm about to pass out.

He thought about yesterday, at jungkook's, when the younger tried to eat him. His heart was beating faster and faster. His hands, back and face were sweaty of nervousness and fear. All of his body was shaking, from his small hands to his thighs. He was breathing harder than usual, he gulped once, and twice, it, I'm skipping literature.

 

Jimin turned around and ran with all his strength in the park of the campus. Usually, the park was full but it was only 8:36 AM, it was empty.

He needed to release some stress. If he was a boxer, he would hit in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter