Part Two

FattyMimi?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YooA sighed loudly as she stared at her lunch box. She was sitting alone in her usual spot in the school canteen. Isolated from everybody else.

Same old, same old. YooA thought to herself. It was not like she hated it, but she started to get bored of her life which she hadn't been feeling that way for ages. Suddenly, there's an uproar of laughter at the right side of the canteen. YooA looked up and saw Mihyun was surrounded by some of our classmates and a few from other classes that she recognized. They were laughing and making a lot of noise since they entered the canteen.

Weeks passed since the new girl joined us. YooA still couldn't stop herself from comparing the new girl, Mihyun, with Mimi. There are times YooA just felt that similarities between them but often changed her mind especially when Mihyun had been treating her the same as everybody else.

It was interesting to see how Mihyun easily captured the heart of every student not just in our class but almost the whole school to fall for her. Even the teachers couldn't resist her charms. Mihyun had become the new 'it' girl in school. YooA admitted that she was impressed by how much of a talented girl Mihyun was. She could dance, she's smart, beautiful and friendly. Well, friendly to everyone but YooA.

When there's a new, obviously there's an old 'it' girl in school. YooA then looked over to the other side of the canteen and there she was looking pretty mad. Kim Jiho, the old 'it' girl. Together with her clones sitting around her, they were glaring at Mihyun and company. No doubt, she's jealous and mad at how she had easily been replaced. To be very honest, YooA preferred Mihyun over her, YooA never really like her.

Just then, one of Jiho's clones caught YooA staring at them, so she nudged Jiho by the elbow and whispered to her. Jiho then looked over to YooA which made YooA jumped a little, embarrassed that she was caught. YooA instantly regretted it and looked away quickly lowering her head. She felt a little uneasy with the way Jiho and her clones stared at her, after a few debates with herself, she decided to leave so she started to pack up her lunch box.

However, just when YooA stood up and was about to turn around and leave, she heard someone clearing . Slowly, YooA looked up and saw Jiho smugly smiled at her while holding her lunch tray. When YooA looked at the rest of the girls behind her, they were too holding their lunch tray.

"Where are you going?" Jiho asked as she put her tray on the table.

"Erm … going back to class." YooA replied. She had a bad feeling about this.

"Aww, already?" YooA could clearly hear sarcasm in her voice. "Anyway, it’s just so happened one of my girls caught you staring at us and I was just wondering maybe you felt lonely and needed some company eating lunch together, so I thought why not we join you." She said as she sat down opposite YooA. Judging by the look of Jiho and the clones, they won't take no for an answer so YooA had no choice but to sit back. As she sat back on the seat, YooA managed to glance over to where Mihyun was and she noticed Mihyun were already looking at her.

"So you're the nerdy girl who was in the same class as that barbie over there, right?" Jiho asked as she glanced over her shoulder. YooA knew who she was referring to and nodded her head. She started to feel really uncomfortable and she didn't like where this was going. When YooA looked over to Mihyun again, this time the whole group were looking at us.

"What is she like?" Jiho asked again. "What’s so great about her?"

"Everything." YooA muttered.

"Huh?"

"Nothing." YooA quickly covered up.

Jiho then smirked, "Thought so." and then the rest of her clones snickered and started to say some bad things about Mihyun. 

YooA then started to feel a little agitated, "Well, except that … she quite a great dancer, she's quite smart as well, pretty cute, nice and have everything that obviously youuuu -" YooA stopped herself from continuing but it was too late. Jiho then stood up and so did her clones. It can be quite scary sometimes how perfect in sync they were. Clones indeed.

"Listen, I have everything that little barbie doesn't, everyone were just blinded over all those plastics." YooA clutched on to her lunch box, trying her best not get anymore agitated. Even without looking, she knew they had all the people in the canteen attention.

"Dance? You called that dancing?" Jiho continued.

"I think my Grandma dance better than her." One of her clones blurted out which earn a glare from Jiho.

"I don't know what she had done to all of you that make you all fall for her but …" She intentionally raised her voice a little. "Even the teachers? They can't seem to stop going on and on and ON about how great and talented she is, when obviously we all know how she got those grades, right?"

That it, YooA had enough. Without thinking, she stood up and grabbed the nearest drink she could reach and splashed it on to Jiho's face.

Everybody gasped and the whole canteen went dead silent. YooA then realized what she had done and gasped as guilt rapidly built up in her. YooA looked at the empty cup she was holding and then looked back at Jiho who was now covered with red gooey watermelon smoothie. She had no idea why she did that but she got to admit it actually felt good for a moment. YooA then slowly placed the cup back on the table and tried to fish out her handkerchief out of her skirt pocket.

"I'm … I'm sorry, I didn’t mean to- " YooA finally had her handkerchief out and was about to take step forward when someone suddenly grabbed YooA by her shoulder to stop her. She looked over her shoulder and was surprised to see a rather pissed looking Mihyun.

"There's no need to say sorry, she deserved it." Mihyun said as she smugly smiled at Jiho.

"What the hell ?!?" Jiho screamed and then she angrily charged towards them, however, the floor was slippery from the smoothie. Before Jiho could reach them, she fell on the floor flat on her which made the students in the whole canteen burst out laughing. Jiho was really angry and embarrassed, she screamed at her clones to help her up and they quickly did as she said. But unfortunately, her clones fell down too causing another uproar of laughing with some whistling and taking videos of the girls struggles.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter