What The ?!

The Cloning: Rise Of The Hallyu Wave [HIATUS]

 

“What the ?!” I screamed as the investigator left the room for the third time. The chair was toppled over and the lamp hung off the jagged table limply, still swinging on its cable.  I paced over and slumped myself in the corner of the room, running my hands through my hair.

“Why me, huh?!” I questioned myself… “Why THIS Kim Heechul? … Why not Kim Kibum or Kim… I don’t ing know!”

Being dragged out of rehearsal by dark figures, ties up, filmed knocked out and waking up somewhere bizarre to find the police at your door when you get back home to take you for questioning… I scoffed, what is this?!

Being told you aren’t you, that there’s somebody else living your life isn’t easy, but them, locking me up and questioning the hell out of me isn’t gonna help when I’m just as clueless as they are.

“Why the is there another me out there, living MY life?!” I looked up at the one-way glass. “Yah, I know you can hear me… you set this up didn’t you?!”

“Animnida, Heechul-ssi, we did not.” The female voice said through the microphone.

“Then why the hell am I being interrogated?!”

“…Because there’s more than one of you…”

“Bwoh?!” I said getting up. “More of me… or idols?!”

“Idols.”

“Let me see then! I won’t believe you until you-”

The door opened and a tall muscular figure with wavy locks walked in.

“Minho?!”

“What the , Heechul?!” we stared at each other before he asked, “What the hell is going on?!”

“Nobody knows…”

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………..

 

Short first chapter…hmmm but blah… as you can see there will be quite a bit of swearing... I don’t know why but it makes it more serious… anyways… enjoy!

 

Comment and Subscribe Please!