Want A Candy?

You Look Hot Over The Edge

 

 

Want A Candy?

 

 

Well...

I think this is what they called as solemn as a ty grave. The doctor is looking at us with this weird disturbance waves that could reach my neurons centre in just a second. Once the waves reached my brain, they are going to blast and bleak every single cell of intelligence I have and I will be a dumb. Being a dumb, I will a lot, collect STDs and die with a knife stabbed into my neck because I ed someone’s wife or husband.

In conclusion, I feel disturbed.

“I'm going to be straight with you guys.” The doctor exhaled.

“That’s gonna be hard.” Heechul interrupted, obtaining a stern look from Leeteuk and what-the--dude from me. Well, as for the doctor, he just can’t understand the joke of not-being-so-straight-in-life, I guess.

“Just continue doctor. My friends here, is a pair of idiots.” Leeteuk smiled.

“By pair, you mean you and Heechul, right?” I asked. Well, I was a genius freak at school; for sure idiot is far from me.

“For God sake, let’s hear the doctor.” Leeteuk smiled, covering the premonition of Satan.

“Yeah Dr. Han, why are you quiet, let’s start it.” I said with a big smile, avoiding Leeteuk’s eyes.

The doctor looked at me with duuuuuhhh look. “Okay...” he started, opening his note. “Well, Mr. Kim, your friend, is he in self harm?”

Leeteuk and Heechul, both are taken aback except of me who has seen the scars. Well, that was only at one part of his body, the other parts? Who knows what kind of freaking poems he scratched onto them?

“You mean...?” Leeteuk sounded concern. He always is. It is just him with his good family DNA.

“Well, he got scars all over his hands, tights and even at the back. Those wrote as something since they look like alphabets. Usually, writing on skin without any intention of tattooing is of course self harm.”

“We don’t really know him.” Heechul said. “He even tried to ju-” the sudden stop caused the doctor to raise his eyebrows at us.

From the corner of my eyes, I noticed how Leeteuk’s hand made its move over Heechul’s, maybe signalling him to stop. “He means, Ryeowook never tell us anything. He keeps it to himself.”

“Well, he needs help.”

“We will help him. For now, I think let’s just get him healthier first.” Leeteuk smiled. I can’t help myself from looking at Leeteuk, feeling this tingly feeling scratching just under my stomach, knowing well, what the latter is thinking.

his DNA.

 

.......................................................

 

“We are not taking this as ours okay.” Heechul burst out as the door closed. He is whispering, hissing as he his hair in annoyance.

“You have been there, aren’t you?” Leeteuk asked, taking a seat next to me.  As the freaking youngest, I am not gonna get myself dirty with these two having their tongues out at each other.

“What?”

“You know what will happen if we just say, oh, I don’t freaking know him.”  Woohooo, quite deep.

“We don’t freaking know him!” Heechul said in disbelief.

“First, there’s a thing called privacy. I don’t think Ryeowook would appreciate if we just tell anyone, oh yeah, I remember now, he wants to jump to his death.” Leeteuk said. Well, I sensed a bit of Heechul’s impression over there. Hehe, this is funny...“And also, you have been there. You know if we tell them, I don’t know him, they will send him straight to a public psychiatric hospital or some ironic resurrection places or what.”

Heechul scoffed. “You don’t have to remind me of that. And he could be a or a freaking retard. We can’t even get a hold of anyone he knows. He might be a serial killer or-”

“Look at him though.” I butted in. Well, enough is enough I guess. Heechul with his blast of distrust is quite irritating and invaluable. “I don’t think he is that bad, dude. Don’t judge a book by its cover.”

“Damn it dude, now you are talking of some Shakespeare rumbles. Whatever it is, we don’t know him.” Heechul replied, now sitting next to Leeteuk.

Leeteuk chuckled. “Heechul, I know that you know he is nothing close to a serial killer that you are thinking about.” He said, giving Heechul a peck on his cheek. “I mean, he is the same age as Kyuhyun. Like Kyuhyun, he is just a kid.”

 “I’m twenty-three, thank you for your concern and gosh, PDA much?” I can’t stop myself from saying that.

Heechul sighed. “ Kyuhyun. Can’t you see I'm being persuaded? Can’t you just let me enjoy this moment?”

I raised my hands. “No offense but yeah it’s gross. I'm going to Ryeowook.” I said, taking it as Heechul has agreed to Leeteuk.

Upon going, “We help him, and we might help ourselves right?” Leeteuk’s voice with Heechul’s defeated sighed can be heard.

Ah, my single self.

 

....................................................

 

“Oh my god, call the doctor. He needs to calm down.” A voice was heard from the hallway just near Ryeowook’s room. A nurse ran out of the room and I ran straight to the door. It’s Ryeowook.

“Sir, just stay calm. You have to stay here just until you got better.” A nurse is holding his wrist that tried to pry off the IV. I looked in shock, yeah dramatic face plastered all over my gifted facade.

“Ryeowook, hey chill.” I said, now helping the petite nurse, holding on to Ryeowook’s shoulders.

“I need to go now.” He said, trembling as he tried to get the needle of. “I need to go now!”

“Hey hey, you need to get better and then you can go.” I took over the holds on his wrists, clasped tight by my hands, stopping his ridiculous outburst at once. His hands quivering in my hands, with panic latched onto his face.

“I'm alright already. Since I didn’t jump, I have to go!” With pleading eyes, almost watery, he looked at me.

I shook my head. “No, I don’t know about that. But you have to stay. And I can call whoever you want to meet and they can come here.” I explained, the nurses also nodding, agreeing with me.

“No you don’t freaking understand! I have to go now! Just get away from me!” Ryeowook’s tantrum is getting bigger; he started to wriggle out from my hold, turning his body around to get me out of his face. Hey, this is a God given face you are avoiding to see. I'm gonna make you see it!

“Hey look, one of the most ultimate reasons that you are still wriggling and kinda not getting anywhere is because I'm stronger.” That attracted his attention when he suddenly turned to me with a flustered face. “And you need to get better. I wouldn’t ask but since I was kinda involved in this, let’s give each other an easy time, okay?”

The doctor came in; I guess he was running since he exhaled quite a lot of carbon dioxide when he stopped at the door. I smiled towards him and nodded just to let him know, that everything is under control. “Mr. Kim?” he asked, looking directly towards Ryeowook, who is still under my strength.

“You know what? He comes here to calm you down with a freaking needle. I think my way is much better.” I whispered, feeling it as something I have to do since my mouth is quite close to his ear.

Ryeowook sighed, looking at the doctor. I can sense him gulping down some of his nervousness as he closed his eyes. “I'm okay.” He said and his body relaxed.

The doctor nodded to both of us. “If you need anything, just say it.” the doctor said, stepping away.

Ryeowook’s body has relaxed but me being me, I need a confirmation that he wouldn’t try to tear himself away from the bed. As the nurses all out of the room and the door closed, “let go of me,” he said.

“Promise me.”

“What?” literally, annoyed.

“You wouldn’t do anything stupid and I don’t have to show you the result of my gym routine.” I said; a smug face might appear. Well, I'm good with smug face, so no big deal.

Ryeowook nodded.

“Hmmmm?” I hummed for a real answer.

He nodded again.

“Hmmmm hmmmm hmmmm?”

“Yes I promise!” he answered, obviously infuriated by my good voice. He wriggled from my loosing hold and rest himself against the pillow, with his arms crossed and annoyed face. Hmm, cute. As for me, I reached a chair, sitting with a smiling face.

“I really need to go.” Ryeowook’s voice sounded small and muffled as he retracted to hugging himself by his knees.

“Until you got better. Leeteuk wish so.” I insisted.

“You don’t understand.”

“I don’t and you don’t have to make me understand.”

“I don’t ask you to save me either.”

“You don’t but I don’t support allegedly split head.”

Ryeowook’s eyes looked at me over his covering knees. “You are a jerk.”

“Well, not a new compliment for me.”

“I really need to go.” Ryeowook’s voice quivered a bit. Finding me looking at him, he hides his face quickly.

“Where to? Your phone is empty.” I reached for his phone by the table next to the bed.

“You searched my phone?” his hand is quick enough to reach the phone and hide it with him.

I chuckled. “We have to. You got all white eyes and .”

“You know my name too.”

“I peeked through your wallet. We have to admit you into this room didn’t we?”

Ryeowook shook his head. “You shouldn’t have. What will happen now? I have to go.” His voice trembled.

“Not until-”

“You don’t understand. I was supposed to die already and then I don’t have to think of anything anymore. But I didn’t die and now I have to keep going back! All because of you!” Suddenly, Ryeowook burst out. I can hear hiccups over his muffled voice and his shivering shoulders shocked me. “I don’t even know if she’s still alive or not! And if I don’t go back, I'm damned!”

“Hey-” I stood up.

“I don’t even have to think anymore but I ing can’t stop! All because of you!” Ryeowook threw his phone towards me. Having a nice reflect, I avoided it well and hold on to his free hand. “You jerk!” he lashed out the last one, crying his eyes out.

The fact that I almost got killed by a freaking flying phone and being blamed for something, I would quote it as quite noble act; maybe they are not as bad as what this pitiful guy is going through. His shivering hands, his thin figure; could be underweight body, his scars and all, ; I don’t think I want to know what kind of hell he is living in.

I took a sit back onto the white chair. Well, holding his hand is good enough right?

“Hmm, I'm sorry...?”

“ you.” Wow, a malicious tongue you have over there.

“Do you want some water?”

He just shook his head.

“Do you want a candy?”

He gave me an exasperated look.

I smiled, awkwardly. “Do you want a hug?”

“Just shut up.” He concluded, sinking his face back into his knees.

“Oh, okay...” I look around, noticing that I'm still holding his hand and he allowed that. So, it is really enough, I guess.

Well, people say, sometimes it’s better to do nothing.

 

.......................................

 

“Where is he? ~~~”

A woman is sobbing, cornering, and searching tranquillity over the cold corner.

“Where is he? ~~~”

The scrapping sound of chains is covering up the footsteps’ which glooming, and nearing the dark wet corner.

“Where is he?” the man asked, breathe latched with drugs, alcohol and smoke, burns the air around, as how he has given up his life.

The woman just cry, a silent one, dry tears over the dirty face.

“Where is he?!”

The chain the floor, denting it, the vibrations darting through the particles, sending the woman shivers and fears. Getting her hands up, clasped together as she begs through her severed tongue, muted voice, she looked up, finding even a bit of sympathy. It is her routines.

“Where the is he?!”

The chain lashed, each part of it touched the bare legs of the pathetic woman, leaving yet another scar over the healing one.

Yet, no screams, nothing. It is not because she is mute, but because she’s also a no difference from the raged man, she has given up, and she knows it, when she just stared at the chain breaking her skin.

A tear drops.

Where are you, Ryeowook?

She thought she has been left alone.