I'm Not Sorry

Never Asked For This
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heys guys! I know I said I would come back with a new chapter every monday but since my classes will affect that schedule I might started writing more than one chapter up per week depending on my free time. I'm not sure whether I want to continue this specific story, and I've been contemplating for quite some time. This story won't be long and I can't anticipate this being longer than 20 chapters but only time will tell. I'm going to make a new story today (9/2/16) I might continue with BTS members or maybe a different group, not quite sure yet. Btw Kookie is not my bias in BTS, just in case you were wondering. Is anyone rooting for a specific person for Mari to fall for? ;) haha! Let's get back to the story! XD 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHORT ENDING SCENE FROM PREVIOUS CHAPTER

"I'm tired... I'm tired of it all...." I mumbled as  I put my shirt back on, and walked towards the front door. "Mari, we're....we're sorry. We didn't know." V stuttered . "Just leave...take your belongings and go." I responded, opening the door wide open. They quietly gathered everything and slowly made their way out the door. I was alone. I couldn't think, but what was the really to think about? I wasn't surprised from my outburst, eventually it was going to happen. I was exhausted of it all. I didn't want to deal with any of it anymore. Why did you wait so long to say something? This all could've been avoided if you defended yourself instead of relying on others, but now it's different. From this day forward everything is going to change.   NEW CHAPTER BEGINNING   Days have gone by since I last talked to the guys, or since I've even went to school for that matter. I waited for my injuries to go away before I returned to school to avoid any questioning. If the school were to find out this would no longer be a matter regarding my school but the law. I sighed just thinking about what could possibly happen. I quickly got dressed and made breakfast for my dad who adapted the habit to disappear for a good portion of the day, but I knew better than to get involved into his personal life. I walked out the house and started making my way to school looking at the sky. Pastel colored with the sun peeking from behind the clouds. Peaceful, and refreshing, but I knew today wasn't going to be like that. I arrived at my school and walked down the hallway to stop by my locker when I noticed a familiar faces. They laughed and playful hit eachother. One beatboxing while the other attempted to rap and laughed at his complete failure while one covered his face in shame and the others watched in amusement. It was the guys, they all stopped as V stopped is "rapping" and locked eyes with me. Rap Monster removed his hands from his face when silence surrounded the group. Jhope stopped his beatboxing and was getting ready to walk towards me until Kookie held his arm back. Jhope looked at him in confusion as Kookie nodded his head no. They all grabbed their things and started walking down the hall. I felt my heart drop down to my stomach. I should've guessed things would take a turn like this. ​"Look who finally returned" snickered a voice from behind me. The once noisy hallway fell silent, I felt everyone's eyes shift into my direction. I turned around to see them. There they stood, Jackie, Sierra, and Robin.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter