[BTS : BON VOYAGE] The Maknae's Bad Luck ~ He Still Gets To Kiss Taehyung In The End So It's Not Really A Bad Luck~

BTS : Behind The Scenes 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook first loses to Jin.
"You wanna play with me?" Taehyung invites with a smug smirk on his lips.
"Oh, 2:1,"J-Hope points.

"Taehyung ah, want to do it with me?" Jimin asks. "So it will be even."
"How confident of you. Sure! Rock paper scissors!"

Taehyung loses to Jimin.
He ignores Jimin's smirk and with two bags in hand, he faces Jungkook who's waiting.

"Rock paper scissors!"
It's a draw.
"Don't go easy o him just because he's Taehyung," Jimin warns.
"I'm not. Rock paper scissors!"

Jungkook now, has all 4 bags in his hands while Taehyung cheers happily.
"You went easy on him, didn't you," Jimin accuses him as he is the only one left to watch the final match of Jeon Jungkook and Jung Hoseok.

4:1

"If you don't play you lose, rock paper scissors!"
And in a blink, Hoseok disappears, running away in glee as he has won against their golden maknae.

Jungkook huff loudly as he picks up the bags and makes his way to the camping car.
Jimin, being the kind hearted soul he is, helps by taking one of the many bags with him.

 

"Good work," Everyone welcomes their maknae with a laugh as they take the groceries, setting it down properly.
"God, my arms are going to fall off," Jungkook complaints, moving to sit beside Taehyung who's on his phone, probably thinking of which photo to post on twitter later.

"You lil' piece of -hyung," Jungkook plops himself beside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter