Dad are you serious?

The Boy in My Dream

Sun Hye and her family is having a dinner right now

Mom : "Sun Hye, can you eat more slowly? It is like you have not been eating for 1 month tsk tsk.."

SunHye : "Geurae! I am so hungry mom, do you know that I don't have any time to eat lunch today plus your cook is the best hmm.." she took a large piece of chicken and bit it.

Sunhye's older brother, Jae min : "How can you eat like that? are you even a girl?"

Sunhye : "What's wrong with it? As long as I happy" she mehrong.

Dad : "hahaha, my little girl never change, anyway we have a serious news for us, it's about how to make our life's better."

Sunhye : "Better.. what do you mean? I think our life is fine"

Mom : "Calm down kids, let your father explain it first"

Dad : "So I and your mother have decide it, we have talk and think about it, and it's the best way to us, we can't make a life here anymore, it's too tough, so we will move to Korea"

Sunhye : "What dad are you serious? what are we gonna do there? What makes our life better there?"

Dad : "Our uncle will help us, we will start a business there, we will establish a restaurant."

Sunhye :" I can't accept that! I love this small city. I don't want to lose my friends and you know that I don't adapt easily! I don't want to move!"

Dad : " There is nothing we can do here anymore! why don't you listen to me? Everything is going to be better there. and plus isn't it your dream to come to korea? you have always said that!"

Sunhye : "What? Did I ever mention that I want to go to korea? for what reason?!"

Dad : "That's because those fool korean group, don't you remember?! BTS! I dont even know who is them."

SunHye : "Awesome dad! I have decide to forget about them because I can't remember them, but know you bring that topic again! I also don't have any idea about them know, so I have no reason to move!"

Mom : "Stop! stop arguing, it will not change anything, we will still move to Korea, you should accept that sun hye"

SunHye : "Okay fine! what ever you all want!"

SunHye is pissed off. She has no idea why she is against her father. 

What's wrong with Korea though? Is there something that she don't want to remember there?