It has been 3 years!

The Boy in My Dream

"Who are you?"

"Why are you coming again and again?"

"You know who I am"

"What do you mean? I don't know you."

"One day, we will meet again and you will remember me"

==========================================================================

After exam ended, Sunhye was so happy because she feel free and can spend her time to do fangirling. 

It was already night that day, SunHye was rush riding her bike so she can comeback to home as soon as possible because there will be a BTS's live show. Unexpected incident happened, she didn't notice it when suddenly a car bumped into her. The car hit her so hard. She was unconcious, blood were everywhere, and was rushed to hospital.

She got surgery and everything goes well. But sadly, she was in coma.

After a week in a coma, finally she was consious again. She didn't know that she was in a coma. She thought she just wake from her sleep. There is only one thing that she could remember after wake up, her weird dream. During her coma, she always got weird dreams. Dreams about a boy. It is strange because she doesn't know him, she can't remember anything about him, he looks familiar yet she still had no idea about him. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the first day after she comeback from hospital 

She can remember anything, and nothing feels wrong. But she feels rather empty, she feel that there's something taken away from her. She doesn't know that K-POP has been an important part of her life, especially Taehyung.

Sun Hye come back to home after about 1 month recovering from her injuries at hospital. She go to her room and find a lot of strange things in her room.

Sun Hye's POV

"What is this? Why do I have stuff like this?" she look confused

She saw a lot of kpop stuff, BTS stuffs around her room.

"BTS? who the is them?" 

"Taehyung?" 

She tries to remember who is them and she got nothing. Headache is the only thing she got after trying to remember so hard.

" I can't remember it all, it just gives me headache!" she looks desperate

"Should I just throw it away?"

"Ah! I don't know, I will just find out it later" she threw her body to the bed

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day by day has passed

It has been 1 year but she still can't figure it out

She can't remember anything 

Seeing those stuff, hearing those name, seeing that face doesn't remind her of anything, anyone.

No matter how hard she tries, it just gives her headache, a really painful one.

She then search them on the internet, after that the only thing she knows that BTS is a korean boy group.

"BTS is a korean boy group? Did I become one of their fans? Did I really love them? but how can? that's so childish."

"I am really curious and  want my memories to be back, are they really that important to me?"

"Or should I just forget about it because everytime I want to remember, my head is so hurt plus I can still live a normal life though."

"Maybe I should just forget it, and not to try to remember, maybe they are bad memories, that's why I still can't remember them"

"Or maybe they are too precious" these words cross her mind but she doesn't mind it anymore. 

She then gather all of the kpop stuff and throw it away in the trash can. 

"Goodbye my memories, I may not remember at all, so it's better to forget it all".

 

So, after that day, Sun Hye decide to forget about kpop and swear not to remember it. 

And now it has been 3 years, She already forget about BTS and never remember their face anymore, plus She is happy with her life. Being a fangirl will be only in her past and her memories may not come back.

 

But will it be a really right decision to forget it?