Bonus: Dandelion Crowns

How To Say Fxxk You in Flower

A/N - Set in the summer because i miss the warm weather

---------------------------------------

“So, tell me” Yongsun grinned, skipping backwards pulling Byulyi by both her hands towards a grassy clearing in the park they were at “How’d all this start?”

Byulyi cocked her eyebrow with a chuckle as she was pulled down onto the grass “What’d ya mean how all this started?”

“This” Yongsun gestured to the two of them, throwing her bare shins over her girlfriend’s jean clad thighs “Us”

Byulyi paused, watching Yongsun start picking little yellow flowers from the grass around her. She was always so interesting in the way she did things, the way they contrasted. Yongsun with her sundresses and bouncy brunette curls, and Byulyi with her skinny jeans and platinum bleached hair. The stark difference made her want to laugh sometimes because despite it they still fit and –

Yongsun’s fingers snapped in front of her nose “Byul?”

“Ah sorry I got distracted” she paused, a sly smile making its way onto her face “By your beauty”

Yongsun scrunched her nose playfully “Cheesy”

“Only for you”

“Even cheesier!” Yongsun exclaimed, putting the few flowers in her hand onto her dress to push Byulyi lightly by the shoulder “Seriously Byulyi”

“Okay, okay” she laughed, watching Yongsun dig her nail into the stem of one of the flowers “You’re talking about the bouquets, right?”

“Your passive aggressive ‘ you’ bouquets” Yongsun confirmed as she started weaving the flowers with each other

“The first one,” Byulyi sighed leaning back on her elbows looking up at the sky “Was for my roommate Hyejin, you met her, I don’t remember what she did exactly but I remember I was pissed and then she sassed me tell me she only takes insults in the form of flowers” She paused to chuckle out a small scoff “So, I marched to the first flower shop I saw and there I was greeted by this stunning florist and boom”

Yongsun rolled her eyes with a laugh “Boom” she repeated “Alright, and the wanting to set someone’s house on fire?”

“Ah damn I forgot about that” Byulyi laughed

“I didn’t” Yongsun sang fingers pausing their weaving to send her girlfriend a cheeky grin

“No ” Byulyi smiled “ teacher, failed almost the whole class”

“And I know the rest”

Byulyi nodded “You know the rest” she grinned

They fell into a comfortable silence, Byulyi listening to the birds and Yongsun’s humming. After around five minutes Byulyi began dozing off, the warmth from the sun and gentle voice of her girlfriend a bit too relaxing.

“Sit up” Yongsun ordered moving her legs from the younger’s thighs and patting her stomach lightly.

Byulyi lifted herself up so he was leaning against the palms of her hands, blinking tiredly at her girlfriend “What’s up?”

Yongsun held out a thin ring of flowers “Made you a crown” she said shifting to her knees and leaning forward to place it on top Byulyi’s sliver hair “Perfect”

Byulyi chuckled lightly, sitting up straight “What do they mean?”

“Who says they mean something?” Yongsun asked, lips quirking up as he started sprinkling pieces of grass into the younger’s hair “Why can’t I just make a flower crown for my queen?”

“Your queen huh?” Byulyi laughed “Every flower means something, at least that’s what you told me”

Yongsun grinned, pulling her phone from her bag “Dandelions, faithfulness, happiness” she answered, motioning for Byulyi to pose for a picture snapping a few shots “Also grass is gay”

“Excuse me?” Byulyi choked out, trying to hold back her laugh

“Grass is gay, just like us” Yongsun giggled picking a few more pieces of grass and tossing it into Byulyi’s hair “Stands for homoual love and submission”

“Then maybe I should” Byulyi paused grabbing a handful of grass “Do this” she chuckled throwing it up in the air earning a louder laugh from her girlfriend

“Byul!” Yongsun squealed coving her head from the grass rain

Byulyi’s face scrunched up as she laughed, tugging Yongsun closer and grabbing the older woman’s phone wrapping her arm around her shoulder. The picture ended up being blurry, and Byulyi’s flower crown was crooked but it was one of the best pictures in Yongsun’s phone.

------------------------------
------------------------------

Hey so this is the shortest little bonus chapter but this is officially my most upvoted story?? oh my god guys i never expected this one to get so much attention and so as a thank you i thought i'd write a mini bonus let me know how you like it!! (lowkey thinking of turning this into a recquest fic lmao) thank you again