Author's Note

The Sect - I'll Get You Out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey there :)        (I'm not even sure if many people are actually still reading this story or if y'all just didn't bother to unsubscribe xD but well in case you do read it and are waiting for an update then you should read this note.)

First of all, thank you all for subscribing to this story. When I started it I had thought I'd get maybe 5 subscribers and now there are more than a hundred of you guys. Thank you so much :)

I'm writing this because I feel really guilty about not updating for such a long time and thought that you deserve an explanation and a promise.

So here goes: I'm really busy with university at the moment and I'm trying to write on the train every day but I only make slow progress with the next chapter because studying comes first. That's why it will probably take me a little while longer to finish the next chapter and I am really sorry about that.

But, the promise is that I will definitely continue writing this story and I will finish it although it might take a little while longer than I had planned. It's one of the worst things when a story doesn't get finished so I won't be that person. I will finish this story.

Anyway, I hope all of you are well. Don't get sick and dress warm if you are living in a country where it is getting colder now.

Have a nice day,

FluffySatan :) *awkwardly tries to make a heart pose*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter