Hansol

And That's a Long *ss Ride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As always, thanks to NyanNai for beta.

Another short chapter, but quick update

 

“...And then I walked into the room and Taeyong’s still sitting on the couch but he’s half asleep, Jaehyun is sitting on the floor in between his legs, tapping away on his phone, and Taeyong’s got his fingers sunk into Jaehyun’s hair, Scratching him like some sort of cat. And not even like he’s petting him,” Hansol reaches up and Yuta’s hair, “But literally like he’s scratching his scalp.” He pulls his hands back and makes a clawing motion in the air. “That’s totally different. Right?”

 

“What,” Yuta grins wickedly and rakes his nails through the side of Hansol’s head. “Like that?”

 

Hansol squawks, ducking away with a shudder. “Jesus, Yuta, off.”

 

They dissolve into a fit of laughter, elbowing at each other like grade school children.

 

“Ow, , I give,” Yuta ducks away, nursing his sore ribs, “You have elbows of steel Hansol, I swear.”

 

“Fear me, er.”

 

“But yeah, Taeyong is really ing whipped. Do you remember freshman year? He had to come over to do that project and refused to sit on the same couch as us and crouched in a corner the whole time.”

 

“Or when he ran out of water on that hike and I offered him some of mine, and he looked like he’d rather die of dehydration than drink from the same bottle as someone else.”

 

Yuta laughs without reservation, imagining Taeyong’s uncomfortable ew face. “Everyone knows you have cooties, Hansol.”

 

“Excuse me!” Hansol gasps, “People line up for my cooties.”

 

“Better start charging-” Yuta starts, and is promptly kicked in the back of the knees. Hansol raises his elbows with a playful glint in his eyes. Yuta starts repenting real quick. “Ow, ow, sorry! Mercy! Uncle!”

 

Hansol cackles at his victory. Yuta grins at him, both their hair messed up from rehearsals and goofing off.

 

“You’re a mess.” Hansol says, breathing noticeably either from laughing or assaulting Yuta.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter