~Chapter 6~

IT ALL STARTED WITH CHICKEN

SHINEE DORM

Taemin was pacing in and out infront of the TV.

"Yah! Taemin go away! Dont block me watching the TV". Minho said.

Taemin like in a trance. He cannot hear Minho.

 

*You Dont Know Me, You Dont Know Me*(message tone)

Taemin immediately take out his handphone from pocket. He reads the message.

"YES! She reply! Taemin jumped in joy.

 

*Minho walks to Taemin side and forcefully take away his handphone*

Taemin try to take back but failed because Minho was lot stronger than him.

Minho reads the message while blocking Taemin with one hand.

The message reads as:

Of course I know you, Taemin-shi. Is there anything you message me? From: Min

 

Minho use Taemin handphone and reply to Min. Then he pass the handphone back to him.

Taemin quickly look at his sent message.

TAEMIN: YAH! What have you done?! *Taemin jumps to Minho to wrestle with him*

MINHO: I just help you, slowpoke!

 

MISS A DORM

Fei cooked a delicious homecooked meal for them. However, Min only eats little.

FEI: Is the food not good,Min?

MIN: no, unnie. The food is great. Its just that I dont feel like eating.

All the members become worried because usually Min eats alot. Min were also the first finish and went to take a shower.

*Min handphone message tone* Min handphone was left in the dining table when she went to shower.

 

All 3 of them glanced at each other.

FEI: We should not do this, its inappropriate.

JIA: its alright just to have a glance, no harm done.

SUZY: I agree with Jia Unnie. We just worry about her.

 

They gather together. Jia took Min handphone and opened the newly received message.

It reads: I just wonder if you are free tomorow? Maybe we can hang out and have some coffee together? From Taemin.

FEI: Taemin? Could this be Taemin from SHINEE?

JIA: I think its him. I did hear rumors that he like Min.

Suzy: then what we waiting for! We must help them. *Suzy and Jia exchange look*

FEI: *Look at them* I know what both of you thinks..the answer is no,no.

Jia whsper something to Suzy. Suzy nodded in agreement.

JIA: Now go!

Suzy quickly blocked Fei from interrupting Jia.

Jia write some message to Taemin and sent it.

 

SHINEE DORM

Onew and others came out to the living room after hearing loud voices of Taemin and Minho.

JONGHYUN: What happened here? *Look at them*

Taemin and Minho stop wrestling with each other.

 

*Handphone message rings*

Taemin quickly reads the message.

'Sure! How about the 'Chill Coffee Shop'? I heard its good. From: Min

Taemin quickly reply: So see you tomorow at 11am :). *Then taemin hugged Minho*. Then Taemin went back to his room while whistling happily.

Onew, Key and Jonghun gave a puzzled look at Minho questioning what had happened.

MINHO: Well...*He tells them what happened*

KEY: So, judging by the way he reacts just now, I guess Min-shi.accepted tomorow date.

JONGHYUN: I should teach him few tips to date. He so inexperience.

Key and Minho tagged along with Jonghun and headed to Taemin room.

Onew left standing at the living room.

 

ONEW POV

..................