5

IT ALL STARTED WITH CHICKEN

Onew back to SHINEE DORM.

Once he opened the door, Taemin runs to him and hug him.

TAEMIN: So, how is it?

Onew pretend he doesnt know what Taemin wants.

ONEW: Aigoo, Im so tired. Lets talk tomorow, ok?

Taemin nodded his head understands that he is tired after whole day recording. He went to continued watch Miss A news in Tv.

Onew went to his room. He locked his door and lay at the bed. He knows he have to let Taemin knows he got Min number but this time somehow he wants to keep Min number to himself as long as possible. He knows he is selfish but he cant help it.

*He felt his handphone vibrate*

Onew looked at his phone.

*YOU GOT A TEXT MESSAGE*

He reads the message:

*Hi, its me! ^^. Nice knowing you today. Hope we can hang out sometimes! >< From:Min

Onew felt happy when he received the message from Min but in the same time he felt sad.

He just sigh. He unable to think of anything. Slowly he felt asleep as he was exhausted.

THE NEXT MORNING

SHINEE DORM

*Knock**Knock*

Onew could hear someone knocking door so loud that the can collapsed anytime soon.

He dragged himself to the locked door and opened it. Once he unlocked the door he walked back to his bed.

TAEMIN: Hyung! Wake up! Its already morning! *Shake Onew*

Onew just lied in the bed like a toy played by Taemin.

TAEMIN: Hyung! How yesterday?! Did you get Min*shi number?!

Onew cannot lied to Taemin. Taemin just like his little brother.

ONEW POV

I been selfish for a day. I should give him now.

ONEW: Yes..i got her number.. *Took out his handphone*

TAEMIN: Yeah! *take Onew handphone and scroll for Min*shi

"I found it" Taemin exclaimed in joy.

Taemin took out his handphone and save down Min number.

TAEMIN: Thank you Hyung! Saraenghae! *leaves the room*

ONEW POV

Why my heart feel so heavy..*as he watch Taemin leaves the room*

TAEMIN POV

Yes..I got her number..*giggled*

Taemin walk to his room and look at Min number again and again. He feels so unreal that he really get Min number. He opened his handphone and wonder what to say to her since he got her number at last.

He writes a message but he decided to delete it. Then he rewrote the message again. Finally, he press send. The message is delivered. He so happy that he jump at his bed.

TAEMIN POV

Yes! I send it! Keke.

MISS A DORM

Fei,Jia were sitting at the sofa watching the music show. The song by Infinite Be Mine is played. They like the song so much. They will sing together while Min would dance along.

Then Min handphone rings. It was message from unknownnumber. The message reads:

"Annyeong Min-shi, Im Taemin from SHINEE. Onew Hyung gave me your number. You do know me right?"

The message ends. As Min read the message, she felt so disappointed. She dont want other members to worry so she went in her room.

MIN POV

babo MIN! What do you expect! So, this is the reason why he did not reply my message yesterday. He dont like me thats why he gave my number to other people..