Confessions and cuddles

Let Me Keep You For The Night

 

It's midnight and Jimin tries to call out for his hyung that collapses across the hall with an empty bottle drink wraps loosely at the palm of his delicate hands. Eyes shuts tightly and cheeks flushes with red. Jimin can't help but notices how his thin lips turns red then it usually does and it looks so soft. He gulps down and slowly making his way towards the drunk man.

"Hyung...Yoongi-hyung? Are you alright? You do know you can't sleep in the middle of the hall right? Do you want me to carry you to bed-" Jimin stops at his sentence when he feels a hand pulls him foward in a quck movement until his head crashes against Yoongi's chest. He tries to keep his breath in normal pace but the softness of Yoongi's skin makes him shivers and more difficult to keep his chill. 

"H-hyung what are you..." His words trails off when the older member wraps his entire legs around Jimin's waist. He might have a smaller figure than Jimin but his grip is sure as strong as he could ever imagine. "Shut up and sleep" Yoongi finally speaks up which doesn't help the boy from breathing hard against his chest or the wramth that is radiating on his stomach.He really needs help. 

This is definitely not what he expected, especially being this extremely close to Yoongi. Sure, he lets the older boy uses his thighs to sleep on after training eventhough he doesn't practice as much as the other members. He's just love to sleep and have a reputation for being tired most of the time. But being strangled on the cold floor with his head resting on top of Yoong's chest is a liitle too much to handle that it makes him impossible to process anything at the moment. 

"You smell nice...is it vanilla?  and your is soft too..." Yoongi mumbles under his breath with his hand messes with Jimin's black hair. Then he tightens his grip around the younger boy's body. Jimin in the other hand, doesn't exactly know how to respond though. Everything feels too much and he is certain that his head might burst into flames. He really is at keeping his chills. He knows he should at least try to get out of Yoongi's grip as soon as possible but a part of him wants to stay in that position for a bit longer. 

"Jimin..." before he could do anything, he peers his head and fix his gaze on Yoongi's eyes. "Yes hyung?" he replies softly.

"Will you..stay with me tonight?"

"Like..right here?" Jimin asks. 

"Yes." 

It's a simple question but for some odd reason Jimin feels a wave of ecstasy runs through his blood vessels. Maybe it's the way Yoongi stares at him with hopeful eyes or how he chews the bottom of his lip in the most adorable way or the fact that Yoongi wants someone (that happens to be Jimin) to accompany him. Not to mention Yoongi hardly request something like that since he enjoys being by himself most of the damn time. So yeah, Jimin might have feel a little bit special. 

"Yah! are you gonna stay with me or what?" Jimin gets out of his daze when Yoongi breaks the silence. "I mean yeah, of course I'll stay with you hyung" he says and shows a massive grin on his face. He can't help it, not when Yoongi literally cheers like a little five-year old. Maybe he is a little five-year old at heart.

Jimin goes back to resting his head under the crook of Yoongi's neck and just when he tries to close his eyes he feels his cheeks being pulled. 

"Your cheeks are so squishy, so chubby" Yoongi says in a teasing tone as he keep pinching Jimin's entire face between his thumb and finger. Literally obsessed with his fat cheeks and it's almost impossible not to get embarrased yet amused at the same time when seeing his hyung acts cutely around him.

"I'm not chubby." 

"Yes you are, you're like the most chubby person I've ever cuddle with"  

you call this a cuddle?  Is that a good thing? Jimin thought to himself and sighs under his breath, not knowiing how to stop the man from pinching him.

"Are you gonna keep torturing me like this?" 

"Yes."

"God, maybe I should have lost some weight"  As soon as that leaves his mouth, Yoongi slap the back of his head not too hard but enough to make him whine in pain.

"Hey what was that for?"

"No!" Yoongi suddenly bursts out. "You don't have to get on diet! In fact don't ever lose weight!" For a second Jimin almost loses his when Yoongi raises his voice at him but then his heart softens by the words. "I like you like this okay? Being chubby is nice and I'd like to keep you like this forever!" That's when a smile breaks into his face. It's amazing how some people in his life still wants to keep him as the way he is without changing anything about himself. But mostly, Yoongi just looks so adorable at the moment, he didn't know drunk Yoongi would be this cute. 

"Do you really mean that hyung?" 

"Of course I do, idiot! I might be drunk but not drunk enough to not meant what I said."

"Okay." Jimin smiles warmly at him and in return, Yoongi gives him a light kiss on his cheeks that last longer than 3 seconds and mumbles "cute" when he sees a crimson flush spreads on Jimin's face.This is probably because of the alcohol. 

"You're so warm, how is it even possible for one to be this warm"

"Is this why you pull me into the floor with you in the first place?" Jimin teases him.

It takes him a few seconds to answer the question "No..not quite"

"Then why is it?"

Yoongi slowly moves his gaze and look directly at him "It's..it's because I like you, I like how warm you get even on cold days, I like how squishy you are even with a mascular figure that sometimes it makes me question if you're even a human...but I just- I just like you a lot, you idiot."

"Y-you what?"

Yoongi's cheeks flushes with red, almost too embarrassed to continue. "I like you Jimminie..as in more than just your band mate" Jimin stares at him with wide eyes as he try to process every single words inside his brain.

"I don't know how I even managed to have these stupid feelings for you but I just do, and I don't want to think I'm in love with you or maybe I do love you but that would make me sound even pathetic but I am very certain that I like you a bit too ing much and you seems to constantly stuck in my head and it gets annoying at times because I don't know if you have a slightest thought of me as much as I thought of you. That could also be a good reason as to why I got home drunk today but then realizes that alcohol doesn't help me to get rid of your stupid pretty squishy face and your mascular body and your annoying cute laughs and I can't even confess to you without sounding like total ing creep right now but I do love you Park Jimin and God I can't believe you make me say all this!"

Yoongi turns his head away in embarrassment and leaves the younger boy speechless because one, never in his entire life sees Yoongi as the type to eventually confesses his feelings to someone cause he usually keeps everything to himself, but Jimin can absolutely understand the struggle of liking someone and not knowing how to deal with it and the fact that Yoongi literally got drunk because of him all night makes him come to a realization that he likes Yoongi more than he's supposed to.

He then pushes his head off from Yoongi's chest then scoots backward to fix his eyes properly at the older boy that is still covering his face with both hands in embarrassment. He struggles a bit before he could form any words from his mouth especially when Yoongi looks so fragile and small underneath him. So he gathers himself again and tears Yoongi's hands away from his face. 

"Hyung...if I'm being honest with you, If you quite wanna know the truth, I think I'm quite in love with you too, you jerk" and he doesn't even hate the idea of it at all. In fact, he's gonna have fun loving him and he thinks it has been one of the best night he ever had with someone. 

 

THE END.

 

---

A/N : Honestly I'm bored and I don't even understand the concept of drabbles anymore and this wasn't supposed to end like this lmao I gtg.