Kitty Goes Mrooar!

I'm The Maknae, Wonho! [ A WonKyun Story Dump ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kitty goes mrooar!

 

Three years ago, I adopted a stray cat … wait, should I say catboy?

It was a rainy afternoon; I was on my way home when I saw him—

 

Slightly startled by the familiar arms around his midsection, warm puffs of breath against the back of his nape, and that furry tail unconsciously tapping his ankle, Changkyun woke up to the feeling of—hold up, what?

Sitting up abruptly, putting aside the headache that came right after, Changkyun brushed rather roughly the sleepiness off his eyes. “Wonho!” he calls out, voice cracking.

Wonho slept in his bed again.

Said catboy grunted in return, eyes still closed, but his ears flickered showing Changkyun that he’s awake enough to hear him. Changkyun lightly slaps the catboy’s arm, cheeks flushing, because holy hell the muscles. “You slept on my bed again! How many times do I have to remind you, that you have your own bed?” When he got no response, he whines and proceeds to hit the other again, this time, Wonho’s tail wraps itself around the younger male’s wrist, as if stopping him. “H-Hey, wake up!”

“Christ, shut up.” Wonho opens an eye, and Changkyun’s breathing lowkey hitched. The cat’s blue irises never fail to amaze him. “What’s the big deal anyway? I used to sleep with you before, what’s got your in a twist now?”

Well, that’s a good question. It shouldn’t really bother Changkyun, but he kind of like, likes Wonho, because he’s kind of attractive and kind of sweet, and—okay, that’s a lie. Changkyun has a massive crush on the catboy, and it’s a wonder how he can be so good in pretending that he doesn’t.

Stuttering, he replies with “W-Well, you’re all grown up already! I mean, look at you, you’re even bigger than me!” the last part sounded salty, but Changkyun would insist that no one can blame him, because he swears to all the Gods out there, that it felt like Wonho grew up in one night.

Point is, it’s unfair, and Changkyun is just petty.

Wonho rolls his eyes; it has become a habit of his. No matter how cute Changkyun is, the younger male can still be really silly at times. “I don’t see how that should affect our cuddling session. Besides, you’re just fine the way you are, fun-sized, heh.” He wriggles his brows, mouth curling into a grin. He stretches his limbs before grabbing Changkyun, who was completely not prepared to have his face pressed against Wonho’s firm chest muscles.

Not that it’s unwelcomed, but at the same time, Changkyun feels like his heart is going to burst if Wonho doesn’t let him go any sooner.

“You are my human, and I would cuddle with you anytime I want.” Wonho almost purrs, he tips the younger male’s chin up, and before Changkyun can say anything in return, Wonho’s already his cheek.

Shrieking, Changkyun jerks back, he would’ve landed on the floor if not for Wonho managing to pull him by the arm just in time.

Wonho hisses, “What the hell are you doing, idiot!”  

“I should be the one saying that!” Changkyun shouts back, cheeks flushing a darker shade of red. Seriously, he just woke up, and yet he’s already dying. “W-What the h-hell are you doing, my cheek like that!” he wipes his cheek using his shirt, causing it to rise a little, unintentionally exposing his belly button. 

Clicking his tongue, Wonho crosses his arms. “Are you teasing me? No, don’t answer. You are teasing me.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about, and I don’t even want to ask.” Changkyun sighs; he mimics the catboy by crossing his arms as well, while he attempts to frown (which, in Wonho’s humble opinion, looked like a sulking kitten instead). “Also, do not try to change the subject, you ert! You need to get used sleeping on your own; my bed is not big enough for the both of us.”

“You can sleep on top of—“Wonho’s cut off by Changkyun covering his mouth, lips almost forming a pout.

“Nope, nu uh, stop right there.” Honestly, Changkyun wouldn’t mind the offer, but it’s risky. What if he does sleep on top of Wonho and ends up having a hard on? He can’t just shrug that off, besides, he feels like he’s not ready yet. To confess, that is. “You are going to sleep on your bed, and I will sleep on my bed. That’s it.”

Wonho removes Changkyun’s hand off his mouth, frowning. His tail swishes agitatedly behind him. “I don’t get it. You are my human, and I love cuddling with you, what’s the big deal? Didn’t you say before, that I should do what I want to? What I want to do is sleep with you, but you don’t like it.” Would anyone say that Wonho’s being mean if he’s actually guilt tripping Changkyun? Well, he’d rather call it being smart. If he can’t make Changkyun agree the easy way, then he’ll just have to do it this way.

Ears folding atop his head, Wonho started sniffling, and he can sense that Changkyun was alarmed by his action. “…Or maybe, you don’t want me here anymore, that must be it, huh.”

Really, he should be awarded for being a great actor.

Flailing, Changkyun crawls closer to Wonho, cradling his head against his chest. “Okay, okay! Y-You can sleep with me, just, just don’t cry! We’re good, yeah?” Wonho stifles a smirk, and lets Changkyun fuss over his crocodile tears. “Come on, you’re a good kitty, don’t cry, pretty please?”

I am not a kitty. I’m a ing alpha. Is what Wonho wanted to say, but he opted to feign a sob instead. He could always correct Changkyun’s choice of words later anyway. “…T-That’s a promise, okay?” to convince the younger male even more, he shows him his pinky finger, gesturing Changkyun to do the same.

Changkyun nodded in defeat, linking his pinky with Wonho’s. “Promise.”

Wonho lets Changkyun pull him to his chest again, smirking deviously as Changkyun pats his head, murmuring apologetic words.

“Mine.” He murmurs, purposely not letting the younger male hear it.

Changkyun blinks, “Hm?”

Wonho puts on the most innocent face he can manage. “Nothing! Can we go eat breakfast now?”

 

 

--

 

Changkyun has no school for that day, and Wonho can barely contain his happiness, he has everything planned out. He’s going to spend the day having Changkyun coddle him, he knows for a fact that the younger male wouldn’t deny him his attention, because what Wonho wants is what Wonho gets.

It’ll just be the two of them, watching whatever movie they can find, cuddling in the couch, eating greasy food, and just everything that they felt like doing (more like, what Wonho demands they do, oh well, Changkyun gives in anyway).

Which is exactly the reason why Wonho is silently, but obviously, fuming when Changkyun’s best friend showed up all of a sudden. Mentioning about morning jog, and free breakfast, Hyungwon, the said best friend is currently sitting across him, that annoying grin plastered on his face.

“Sorry for the intrusion.” Hyungwon says, still grinning. Wonho’s arms are crossed, ears twitching every now and then. They can hear Changkyun’s low hum as he cooks their breakfast—that was supposed to be good for two only—and because of that, Wonho can’t do much, even though he really wants to strangle the male across him.

 Wonho clicks his tongue, “You don’t sound sorry at all.” A low growl vibrates in his chest, when Hyungwon, the sly motherer (according to Wonho), grins wider in return. “Why are you even here, go home, brat! You can eat somewhere else!”   

Maybe he should’ve said that a bit softer, because the next thing Wonho knows, he’s being smacked from the back of his head.

“What the !?”

Changkyun places the plate of perfectly cooked omelet on the table before placing a hand on his hip. “No profanities here, kitty.” He chides, lightly flicking the catboy’s forehead. It’s amazing how he’s frowning at Wonho for a second, and then he’s smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter