Pink Romance ♡ : oneshot

Pink Romance ♡

It was a late evening on Christmas Eve. Dasom stretched her arms, tired from all the work she had done for the day. Just then, her phone vibrated. *who could it be?* she took a a look at the caller ID and smiled. Who else could it be but her darling Shim Hyunseong?

"Hey babe, what time will you knock off from work? It's Christmas Eve... shouldn't we be spending some time together? Hmmm?" a soft voice said through the phone.

Dasom smiled softly, "Yah, don't worry, I'm leaving my office soon." Hyunseong tapped his fingers on the steering wheel, the other hand holding onto his phone. "Don't take too long, I'll be waiting for you~"

"Arasso, muacks! See you later~" Dasom's lips curved into a smile as she hung up the phone.

After packing up, she walked down the stairs and exited from the main entrance. She put out her hand and felt the soft, white snow fall onto her palm. Snow was falling everywhere, and Dasom loved it. Just then, she felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist, and a kiss was planted on her neck. Dasom turned around, surprised, only to be met by Hyunseong's lips. They kissed softly for a moment, before Dasom pulled away and asked, "I didn't know you were waiting for me, why didn't you tell me beforehand?" Hyunseong pulled Dasom closer and curled a strand of her hair behind her ear. "Because I missed you too much. We haven't been spending much time together these days." Hyunseong released his arms around Dasom and pouted. Dasom laughed at his display of cuteness and tapped on his nose with her finger. "Yeobo, aren't I here now? We'll have a memorable Christmas, I promise." Hyunseong smiled and kissed Dasom on the forehead, then held her hand and walked towards his car which was parked nearby.

After a short drive, they finally arrived at Hyunseong's apartment. He passed Dasom a blindfold. "Put it on." Dasom frowned, and held the blindfold up. "Wae?" Hyunseong took it without answering her question and blindfolded her. "Kaja, let's go!" he put his hands on her shoulders and let her into his apartment. "Tada." Hyunseong grinned and removed the blindfold. Dasom's eyes widened. It was a candlelit dinner prepared by Hyunseong: the room was decorated with rose petals and candles to create a romantic atmosphere; the table was covered with a silk dining cloth and laid with delicious-looking food.  Dasom gasped, amazed by what her boyfriend had done. "D-d-did you really do all this?" she turned around and faced Hyunseong. "Of course. Yah, don't underestimate me. I'm more capable than you think okay." he teased. Dasom playfully hit him on the arm. "This way please, my lady." Hyunseong gestured to the chair across the room. Dasom played along and curtsied when Hyunseong pulled the chair out for her.

Both of them had a romantic dinner, and the food Hyunseong prepared really satisfied their tummies. "Babe, you have something on your lips." Hyunseong touched the right side of his lips. "Here?" asked Dasom, touching the left side of hers. Hyunseong laughed. "Let me get it off for you." He went over to Dasom and used tissue to remove that ketchup. He threw the tissue aside and used this thumb to caress the side of her lips. Dasom got the message. She leaned in, and closed her eyes. Hyunseong used his other hand to cup her face and he pulled her in. Dasom pressed her lips softly against Hyunseong's, and Hyunseong pulled her tighter. Soon, they were kissing tongue to tongue, and Hyunseong smiled through the kiss before breaking away. He winked at Dasom, to which she responded with a confused tilt of the head. Hyunseong couldn't help but shake his head at her. Without a single word, he lifted Dasom up, bridal-style, and Dasom clung onto Hyunseong's neck. Hyunseong smiled; it was the night he had been waiting for, for a long, long time. Dasom buried her head in Hyunseong's neck as he carried her into his room. He threw open the blankets and laid Dasom on the bed. He started trailing kisses along her neck, and up to her lips. Dasom still had her arms around Hyunseong's neck, and she pulled him closer. She kissed him passionately, and the both of them started engaging in a heated kiss, one that lasted for quite some time. "Ready?" Hyunseong muttered through the kiss. Dasom looked into his eyes, and nodded.

The next morning, Dasom woke up early. Turning to her right, she saw her beloved Hyunseong still sleeping soundly. *his lips.* She traced her finger along his nose, down his lips, and his jawline. *He's so perfect. Shim Hyunseong, you're everything I need.* Dasom smiled, got out of bed and got dressed. She went into the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

After Dasom laid her "happy breakfast" on the table, she stretched her arms and yawned. At the same time, someone kissed her soft hair and back hugged her. She smiled, turned around, and gave Hyunseong a tight hug. "So what's for breakfast, my dear yeobo?" Hyunseong leaned back and asked. "Happy breakfast! Keke, it's my own creation. Two sunny side-ups and a sausage, and there's two honey pancakes for each of us." Dasom gestured towards the table. Hyunseong stepped back and took a look. "Woah, I didn't know my darling was so capable! Besides making a delicious breakfast, she's really good at it...." He nuzzled noses with Dasom and smiled mischievously. "YAH!! You're always so mushy." Dasom hit Hyunseong lightly on his chest.

Breakfast was as delicious as it looked, and full of love. "So where do you wanna go today, my lady?" Hyunseong asked. "Hmmm.... I have to go to work." Dasom replied. "What?! But it's Christmas!" Hyunseong crossed his arms and pouted, trying to act angry. "I'm just joking. Why don't we go to Lotte World to feel the Christmas atmosphere?" Dasom put her arms around Hyunseong's neck from the back and asked. "Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Hyunseong pulled her hand. 

Both of them had much fun at Lotte World, and tried all the rides. On the thrilling rides, Dasom would hold onto Hyunseong's arm for dear life and scream her heart out. They bought ice-cream after riding on the Viking. "Wanna have some of mine?" Dasom held out her chocolate cone. Without even answering her, Hyunseong it. "Want some of mine?" he asked. Dasom nodded. Hyunseong took a bite of his strawberry cone and then glanced at Dasom, who was pouting. He swiftly moved his lips to Dasom's and covered her lips in ice-cream. "YAH!! SHIM HYUNSEONG! WAE IREONI (why are you like this) !" Dasom shouted as she chased Hyunseong around the water fountain. He stuck his tongue out at her. After a few rounds, they stopped running and Hyunseong used tissue to wipe Dasom's lips as she was unsuccessful in all the ice-cream off her lips.

As the sun set, the couple returned to Hyunseong's apartment. Both of them weren't hungry after all the food they had eaten at Lotte World, and decided to just have a few snacks. Hyunseong prepared cappuccino for the both of them and they lay back in the sofa watching a movie, Dasom's head leaning on Hyunseong's shoulders. Dasom got bored after a while, so Hyunseong went into his room to get something. He appeared beside Dasom holding a box which was wrapped up. "Merry Christmas, my dear." He eyesmiled Dasom. She thanked him and opened it as she was told. "Ohmygosh! It's so pretty!" Dasom admired the couple necklace. One of them had a locket shaped like a heart, and the other had a key. Hyunseong hugged her. "I'm glad you like it. Do you want me to put it on for you?" Dasom nodded with a grin. "I'll take the key and you'll take the heart, arasso? Because your heart can only be unlocked by me, okay?" Hyunseong said as he gently put the necklace around Dasom's neck. She slapped Hyunseong's thigh, "Yah, you and your cheesy lines again!" she ran her thumb across Hyunseong's necklace and then put it on for him after he was done with hers.

"Dasom." Hyunseong whispered.

"Hmmm?"

"Will we have another Christmas like this?"

"Of course, my jagiya." Dasom smiled.

"Come here." Hyunseong stood in the middle of the hallway and motioned her over.

Dasom walked over, curious. She spotted a mistletoe above Hyunseong's head. "Oh look! A mistletoe!"

"Yeah, and I'm supposed to kiss you." With that, Hyunseong firmly pressed his lips against Dasom's, and they had a night full of passion, and love.