Chapter 4

Stressed Out

They had finally reached the hospital and was currently waiting outside the room Woozi was being check in.

“We need to find out what happened to him.” Joshua said looking at the door with worry.

“We should search his room later.” Mingyu suggested.

“Why not now?” Hoshi asked.

“I’ll stay behind to see if Woozi is okay. You guys can head back to the dorm and search his room.” Hoshi added.

The other two just nodded and left the hospital. Minutes later the doctor came out Woozi’s room motioning him to walk in, and he did.

“Are you aware that his ribs are showing?” The doctor ask.

“Yes. We had just found out in the car.” Hoshi replied.

“Are you aware that he’s cutting?” The doctor ask a different question.

“N-no…T-that’s just a lie, Woozi would never cut.” Hoshi tried fighting against the doctor.

“Have a look yourself.” The doctor looked at Woozi.

 

Hoshi POV

I slowly walked towards Woozi, scared for my life. After what felt like hours I finally reached the side of Woozi’s bed, and began to pull up his sleeves.

There they were. Cuts running up Woozi’s arm, some cuts crossed, some cuts were new. I was sacred for the younger in front of me. I just want to grab him, run into a quiet place, and tell him how much I love him. There were so many question running through my head. ‘How long had he been doing this?’ ‘Why didn’t talk to someone about it?’ ‘Does he want to die?’ But the biggest question was ‘Why?’.I wanted to know why such a handsome, talented, piece of art, wanted to cut himself. I didn’t want to think about it, I didn’t want to think about Woozi sitting alone in his room watching his own blood dripping out of a cut that he made. I don’t want him to suffer like that.

“His ribs...Why are they…”I couldn’t finish my own question, but he replied anyways.

“He has Bulimia.” The doctor said.

“And that is?” I asked.

He sighed, “When you have Bulimia, you judge yourself harshly on your body weight and maybe even shape. He’s started a strict diet, but soon after I guess he was triggered to binge eating. He also...Purging. This starts the cycle of binging and purging that becomes a habit.”

I didn’t want to believe it. I really didn’t. Who would judge his body weight?! I was mad, Not at Woozi, but at myself. I was mad because I wasn’t there to help Woozi, but I’m furious at whoever called Woozi fat!!

“He’s most likely not going to wake up till tomorrow, would you like to stay over night?” The doctor asked.

“No. I’ll come back tomorrow.” I replied.

I need to tell the others, and get rid of the razors in his room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! I’m alive guys! Don’t worry! I’ll update the next chapter within’ 4 day (Hopefully) I’ve been extremely busy, but after July 2nd I won’t be.

 

That one Asian girl,

Sumi~