Break through the borders

Amber- Borders (Book of Dusk)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This update is for taenyeverywhere, you are the first one to guess it right! Woohoo!
-Lock_Liu- is second, you are so smart! ^_^
It is also for my fav dongseang, InfiniteCosmos_ for I think she know the answer just that she is too relax to think.

@InfiniteCosmos_, haha.. let me guess, you must be on your bed? cos you are too relax to think...haha
it seems that I have been talking to you all day round today. Did you sleep well?
*Pulling your face closer to examine*
~Yah, you are having dark eyes rings! Better get some rest.
Go and take a rest, dun keep doing editing and scrolling your phone.

@ -Lock_Liu-, yes, i am having an ending that I never had before!

Guys, let me know if you like this special ending. ^_^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


 

P’s pov

It is the head of council, Slytherin, Father of Kai. Along with him are the council strongest fighters.

(Guys, I got this name from Harry Potters. The bad guys house name)

 

Shoo, are we all going to die together here?

 

On the other thought, it is not a bad idea to die with my love and with my family. Then maybe we can go to find sister and reunite. My heart pumped angrily as if it was upset with me harbouring that thought.

 

Without looking at Slytherin, Amber yawned, stretched herself and asked, “What is in for me to spare him?”

 

Slytherin boomed in anger as this is the first time that someone dared not to pay him respect, “Who are you?”

 

Instead of answering, Amber went opposite direction of the Slytherin, to help Umma and Daddy Siwon up, healed them and woke them up easily.

 

I am amazed of her powers.

 

Slytherin increased his volume and asked again, “WHO ARE YOU?”

 

Then I heard Amber’s voice in my head, “I’m Amber, the only wolf breed left that you hated and I’m sorry to tell you that you cannot get rid of me.”

 

I glanced at Luna and she was  looking at me as well as if telling me that she heard what I just heard as well.

 

Amber can telepathic to so many people at one go?

What kind of power she has!?!

 

Amber continued to speak in our thoughts, “I’m a new being that is formed by genes of vampire, werewolf and nine-tailed fox! I have In short, I’m a vampwolfox!”

(Infinite_Cosmos, you are close in guessing me. Stop reading me again! *pout*)

 

Luna telepathic to me, “Amber has inherited half bred king class vampire virus through her father, Donghae and another half is superior class from her werewolf mother , Hyuna. Yuri had passed her nine-tailed fox’s virus to her to awake her suppressed energy.

Now with the injection of your princess vampire virus, it released all the suppressed energies, her body underwent mutation and inherited the power of the three beings!”

 

Slytherin grasped in fear and exclaimed, “That is impossible! That is no such creation in the history! I don’t believe you!!”

 

Amber turned to face Slytherin and I saw the impossible color that I saw just now.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter