Queen and Q

Amber- Borders (Book of Dusk)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wanted to dedicate this update to

our fervent reader, kryber1824, as per request,your update! ^_^

our dancer, -Lock_Liu-, Hey, your new profile pic is nice! You really slim down alot! Cos of dancing?

and my cutie InfiniteCosmos_ *ruffles your hair out of habit*

 

I am thinking if this book can break the record of previous book of the number of upvotes getting 14 or more. Cos it will be hard, difficult and almost impossible cos the ending is... I cant say it. Sorry...*Bows*

Ok, this book will be short, shorter than you can ever imagine, shorter than to be call a book and shorter than it might end before you can click upvote...

But if I combine this 2 borders books, it will be the longest book I had written. Haha...

---

 

Amber’s pov

 

It is Victoria at the side casting spells!

 

She was in tears and mumbling, “

Won, how could you…

How could you attempt to kill our daughter?

How could you hypnotise me to kill her!

She is our flesh and blood!!!”

 

Siwon’s face crashed in agony and retorted, “My queen, listen me out. My daughter has come to me on her own accord to strike a deal with me that I will consumed her pumping heart in exchange for her love!”

 

He glared at my direction and continued, “and for us, I’m her dad, you’re her mum and her only sister. We are her family.

 

If we don’t do that, we will forever be under the council and need to do their biddings. If one day, the council captured her to do the ritual like last time, they will be invincible. She is sacrificing herself for us, for a greater good!”

 

More tears flowed from her deep sunken eyes, Victoria covered trying to comprehend the new information and mumbled, “So you know that the council did try that before and you did nothing about it to protect her?”

 

Her eyes turned redder than before she let out a deep cry. She is totally transformed to the vampire Queen.

 

(Victoria is our queen right?)

 

Queen Victoria increased the intensity of her spells making Siwon sweating in pain and swirling around getting unsteady in his steps.

 

“Thud!” Supposedly to be the vampire King fainted and landed on the floor!

 

Yuri elbowed me, winked her left eye to me and whispered, “Women are scarier than man. Even the chess board know.”

 

I tilted my body and walked over to my love when the door flew open with a loud slam and revealed

 

 

“Who the hell are you?” Yuri gasped covering seeing this irksome creature with fresh blood still dripping from his mouth making the room smelling bloody.

 

My eyes widened when I recognized him but someone called his name faster than me.

 

“Kai?” Victoria’s eyes almost popped out, her hands fidgeting as if sensing something not correct.

 

The creature strolled in with nose in the air totally ign

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter