The Derk and the Derps

Heart Like Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

 

Today is Wednesday. The day after tomorrow, I’ll be engaged.

T__________T

I will be engaged with that bossy little derk.

Yes, derk. One of my wonderful creations. Deer + Jerk. It perfectly suits him. He looks like a deer and acts like a jerk.

Grandpa, why did you do this to me? I thought you love me. I thought I was your little princess.  Why on earth would you want to marry me to a derk?

Aish. Of course Grandpa, won’t reply. What’s wrong with you Kim Haneul. Grandpa is happy wherever he is now.

But still…

What would be my life after our marriage? Will it be like those in fairytales? Fanfics?

EMERGHED. Kim Haneul. Fairytales and Fanfics? Seriously? Fairytales and fanfics don’t exist. What the heck. This marriage thing is making me craz---

“Noonaaaaaaaaa!” Sehun yelled at me.

Great Sehun. Just great. Thank you for interrupting my thoughts. How respectful little dongsaeng.

“What?” I asked him annoyingly and glared at him. “We’ve been calling you for the 1,289,273,341th time.” Kai replied for Sehun

I scanned the environment around me. Oh by the way, EXO including Minjee and me study in Seoul Academy. A prestigious school with a hotel like cafeteria. Heck yes! And don’t forget the buffet, it’s the best!

Looking around, I saw Tao beside Kris while doing his precious aegyo. I bet he wants another Gucci bag. Kris on the other hand is trying his best to resist Tao’s aegyo. I couldn’t help but to giggle from the look at his face. Priceless!

I saw Chen writing. He must be writing another song for his Music class.

I spotted Baekhyun admiring himself in his hand mirror. Oh this guy. So narcissistic.

Lay was surfing the net looking so focused as ever. I guess he’s watching another dance cover. 

Xiumin on the other hand was walking towards our direction with a plate full of different kinds of food. Chanyeol was playing a game using his phone while D.O. was watching him. I think they’re having a bet on who will have a higher score in Temple Run.

Suho was eating beside Sehun. I looked at Sehun and Kai and noticed that they’re staring at me. I guess they’re waiting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter