Chapter 1.2

The Choices We Make
Please log in to read the full chapter

5 minute had passed since Jisoo had left the classroom and yet those words "Go die f-----"

were echoing through Jun's head. His ears were ringing, his mouth was dry "It's okay it wasn't directed at you" he sat in his seat convincing himself."You are not like him"

"Jun? Jun? Are you okay?" Junyoung asked tapping him lightly, he had known Jun since 8th grade, when Jun started hanging with the class misfit, Jisoo, he made it his duty to look out for him.

"I'm fine!" Jun spat out viciously. The room went silent. Every eye was on Jun, gathering his things he stormed out of the room.

"Eunha give this to table number 3"  uncle taehwan shouted from the kitchen. The waitress had resigned last week so I was helping out at the restaurant. Uncle named it Pasta though none of the dishes were Italian. 

"Ok! Can I have my break after this?" I asked my grandma.

"Of course you must be tired" she smiled knowingly.

I served the table then went out into the street, it's already late and the shops are bustling with people. Office workers have their after work soju, students coming back from school snacking at the dukbokki stand, and college students studying at the cafe across the street.

Stifling a yawn I decided to go get some Americano at the cafe my break was almost over. 

 

 

The shop bell rang pleasantly "welcome!" Bo gum said looking up from behind the counter."what is your order?"

"1 Americano" said the

Please log in to read the full chapter