My Own Secret Lover

4 words (One- Shot Series) + TAKING REQUESTS!

HI everyone!! I'm back with the second 4 words request, sorry it took me a while was busy with exams. Anyways here goes nothing!

Requested by @Angehollicexoiu (who has been supporting me hehe thank you!)

Request:the secret lover,Gd and Iu,two celebrity


 [IU's POV]

I am sure everyone wishes to be a celebrity right?

You get to experience fame and fortune, you will be loved by all your fans. You will be the envy of all but to be honest I am tired of living this life. 

I have to wake up super early every morning and hardly get any sleep especially when I am promoting a new album or when I am acting. I remember once when I promoting "The Red Shoes" I only had 2 hours of sleep a day and I would get cranky all day because of that.

When I am on break, life is better. However, I still can't go out to public places and everywhere I go will be photographed by papparazi everywhere and it . I want to go to Lotte World and go clubbing in Hongdae. I want to be normal.

It is possible?

And now here I am heading to the filming site of Infinite Challenge, today we are going to film the music festival special. Today's concept is like 'The King Of Masked Singers' where we the guest will be wearing a mask while singing and then the casts of Infinite Challenge will have to guess who we are. After all guests have been revealed, we will have to choose which cast member we want to partner with for the Music Festival Special.

I didn't want to join this special in the first place but since it pays good money, I accepted the offer anyway. Yeah, the only reason I am continuing the whole idol thing is because of the money. This may sound selfish but in this cruel world everyone has to find a way to survive right?

When I arrived at the filming venue, the production staff immediately guided me to my dressing room and asked me to put on my outfit which was a princess outfit. I nodded and changed into my outfit, after I was done I just stayed in there and let time pass by. 10 minutes before filming began, I needed to go to the toilet so I had asked one of the staffs where it was. While walking there I had accidentally bumped into someone, I looked up to apologize for my carelessness. 

When I looked up, I saw a face that I could see everywhere. 

The face of the popular idol G-Dragon.

"Sunbaenim! So sorry for my clumsiness. I wasn't watching where I was going."

"It's ok IU-shi, are you one of the guests too?" 

"Yes I am. I was just heading to the bathroom."

"Oh alright then, I will see you later break a leg when you perform."

"Kamshahamida, sunbaenim. You too!"

I hardly get the chance to meet him but he is one of the idols whom I respect. He has debuted for 10 years now and is still going strong. He is also internationally famous because of his songwriting skills and for his fashion sense. I wonder how does he do it? And here I am, a girl who doesn't want to be an idol anymore but is only doing this because of the money. How selfish I am....

I wish I could see the light again.

Filming was ok, most of the cast members could guess it was me after I finished performing. I guess my singing style is quite guessable. 

I tried to put on my happy face during filming and tried to be excited to be there and I tried to be excited because I was there. 

I really tried.

After filming, I just wanted to get out of there as soon as possible. 

I rushed to go to my dressing room and as I was about to enter I heard someone call my name.

"IU-shi! Wait up!"

It was GD sunbaenim. 

"Hey I just wanted to you that you performed amazing today."

"Thank you so much! You performed wonderfully as well with Taeyang-sunbaenim too!"

"Thanks, anyway JaeSuk hyung has just invited us all to dinner. Do you want to join us?"

"Alright then, but I need to grab my things first."

"It's ok, I will wait for you."

He seems really kind and sweet.

Dinner was actually quite pleasant, we had a lot of fun and got to know about each other more. 

After dinner it was about 11.30pm, everyone was already getting ready to go home but I stayed put because my manager was stuck in traffic and he could only reach here after 30 minutes. 

I was the only one still in my seat while everyone was packing up their stuff and I was just sitting there looking awkward and just didn't know where to look or what to do.

Then, GD-sunbaenim caught my eye and walked over towards me.

"IU-shi, aren't you leaving yet?"

"Oh not yet I am still waiting for my manger to come he is stuck in traffic and will only be here in another 30 minutes."

"30 minutes?? And you will be just sitting here alone?"

"That is the only option I have right now."

"Then I insist that you let me drop you off, I cannot just let you be here alone while waiting for your manager and it is already so late. I will not be taking no for an answer."

"Sunbaenim, it really is ok. I don't want to trouble you." I really didn't want to trouble him.

"IU-shi, I won't take NO for an answer." 

I really didn't want to trouble him but he had insisted so much, I just don't know how to reject him.

"Alright then I will call my manager first and let him know."

---5 minutes later---

"Well then apparently my manger is still stuck at the same spot, so I guess I have to accept your offer but I really am sorry for troubling you."

"It's ok, follow me then."

As we enter his Lamborgini, which I must say is quite luxurious. 

"So where do you live?"

"In Yongsan."

"Seriously? I live there too! So you see there wouldn't be any trouble at all because it is quite convenient."

We chatted a lot during our drive back and time seemed to past so fast. 

Pretty soon we had already arrived at my house.

“Well then, thank you so much for the ride sunbaenim. I really appreciate it.”

“You are welcome but you can stop calling me sunbaenim. Just call me JiYong.”

“JiYong-shi?”

“You can also drop the honourifics too. For now on you can call me oppa.”

“Ne, also you can call me JiEun.”

“JiEun, that is a really nice name.”

“Really, I think it is very common and plain so I came up with the name IU and promoted it.”

“Me too, I named myself G-Dragon because Ji sounds like Ji and Yong is dragon plus I think that name has more impact.”

“I agree anyways I had better be going now but thank you for the ride sun- oppa.”

“Wait! Before you go, could you give me your number?”

 

And that is how it all started.


After that night I chatted with JiYong oppa every night. It really took me a while to get use to calling him oppa. But sooner or later, we started getting more comfortable with each other and things slowly progressed.

We shared secrets with each other.

We’d go out for late night drives.

We’d go out and have dinner together.

We’d go travelling.

He’d invite me to his concerts and I’d invite him to mine.

Everything was going fine until.

[BREAKING] GD AND IU SUSPECTED TO BE TOGETHER

Recent photos have suggested that BigBang’s leader G-Dragon and soloist IU to be dating. They have been spotted attending each other’s concert in the past but fans didn’t suspect them then.

Lately, our reporters have discovered evidence that suggests that the two may be more than ‘just friends’ as IU had stated once in an interview.

They have been spotted having dinner together and going travelling together to Bali

Although the two didn’t travel alone however pictures uploaded on BigBang’s member Seungri showed that all BigBang members accompanied by IU, Ailee and Lee Kwang Soo. In that picture, it looks like GD and IU are holding hands.

Moreover in another picture uploaded by G-Dragon himself, he posts a picture of the sunset and a back view of a girl with the caption ‘<3’. Although we cannot determine who is the girl in the picture fans have speculated that it is IU because the woman in the picture has approximately the same height as her.

We are currently trying to contact both parties and awaiting their responses regarding this issue.


[Update@4:05pm] G-Dragon’s rep has answered our questions and said that he and IU are just good friends.

[Update@6pm] IU’s rep has also replied that she and GD are just good friends.

[Comments]:

That b*tch better get her hands off my JiYong.

Just go kill yourself already.

IU is a nobody she should leave our JiYong oppa alone.

She is only friends with him to earn herself more fame.

+1500 more comments.

[BREAKING] IU DELETED ALL SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS

Soloist IU has deleted all of her personal social media accounts such as Instagram and Twitter.

Many believed because this is because she could not dealt with all the hate she had been receiving due to the rumours between her and BigBang’s G-Dragon.

Ever since our last post regarding their relationship, IU had been receiving a lot of hate comments from VIPs on her Instagram account and her Twitter account.
Moreover, #DieIU has been trending.

Just last week, VIPs had gathered to the front of her agency’s office and to start a ‘Go Kill Yourself IU’ campaign.

Her agency had already asked fans to please respect her life and acknowledge that she is only human too.

However, fans had backlashed her agency once again.

What will happen to IU next? Saty tuned to find out more.


I had to delete all my social media accounts. I was the only way I could stop receiving those hate comments.

I do not understand why I can’t be just friends with JiYong oppa.

We did nothing wrong, we didn’t do anything in fact.

All we did was just live our lives.

A very not normal life.

If both of us were not idols, none of this would have happened. I knew when I first saw the article, I would definitely receive hate comments but I had never thought it would be like this.

Seeing all the mean things that his fans post, it kills me inside.

Why can’t we just be good friends;

Why can’t I be normal;

Why is my life so miserable.

I need to end this pain and suffering.

I need to end this.

[GD’s POV]

I tried calling JiEun after reading that article.

I didn’t know things were going that bad until she had to delete her social media accounts.

I need to know how is she holding up right now.

But all my calls went to voicemail.

I wanted to go out and find her and I know it would be risky to do so because paparazzi will be keeping their eyes on us.

She hasn’t gone home ever since the first news article came out and is currently just staying over at Ailee’s house. I wanted to help her but she told me to stay put and she will go back to her house once the news dies down and her friend is also overseas now so she has the place to herself.

However, she is worrying me by not answering any of my calls.

I called her again,

“The caller you are trying to reach is unavailable to answer you now, please leave a message after then tone.”

And again,

“The caller you are trying to r-“

And again,

“The caller-“

That is it I need to see her.

I kept on trying to call her while on my way there but still no answer.

Why isn’t she answering?

I reached the apartment and rang the doorbell once, twice, thrice but she didn’t come out.

I called Ailee instead.

“JiYong-shi, what happened?”

“Sorry to bother you at a time like this but could you tell me the password to the door of your house? I know it may sound weird but I can’t reach JiEun at all she won’t answer my calls or even open the door for me,” panic rose in my voice.

“I was gonna change my password soon anyways so it’s ok it’s 0735.”

“Thank you.”

My fingers trembled while pressing the password.

I opened the door and shouted for her.

“JiEun! JiEun ah where are you?!”

I don’t want anything to happen to her. I was just about to look in the bedroom when something caught my sight in the kitchen so I headed there instead.

When I entered the kitchen, there were 3 things out of the ordinary.

A knife on the floor, a pool of blood and

JiEun’s unconscious body.

I ran to her side and lifted her head onto my legs.

“JiEun! JiEun! JiEun! Wake up!”

Then I saw a huge slit on her wrist. I took off my jacket to wrap her wrist and dialled 119.

I just sat there after dialling 119 and notifying her manager. Waiting for both of them to arrive.

Tears were already flowing down from my face,

Why would she do something like this. The JiEun I know is a bright girl who wouldn’t do something like this.

She was still breathing, thank god.

I looked at her unconscious face, thinking how hard life must have been for her until she had to do this.

Her manager and the paramedics arrived at the same time. I was about to follow them into the ambulance when I felt someone’s hand on my shoulder.

It was her manager.

“You shouldn’t follow her, you know both of you should be under the radar now.”

“We don’t have time for this argument right now and I will not leave her side at any costs.”

On the way to the hospital, I could only focus on her.

I helped to push her in when we had reached the hospital. I didn’t care about the whispers I was hearing, I didn’t care about how some people had already started taking pictures of this scenario.

I only wanted her to be better.

I stopped in my tracks as they pushed her past the doors that led to the surgery room.

As the automatic doors closed, I didn’t have enough energy to stand any longer.

I sat there, feeling helpless. My hands and pants were covered with blood. Her blood.

People were starting to take picture of me sitting there, I didn’t even have the energy to stand up and run away from them.

‘Just let them take what they want.’ I thought. I was too tired to fight back.

Suddenly, I heard a bunch of footsteps me.

“No more pictures! Move back people!”

Looks like her manager had informed mine.

“Ya! What the hell do you think you are doing.”

“Hyung….she tried to kill herself hyung.” Tears were falling down onto my cheeks again.

“She is lucky you got to her, now get up. Her manager is going to stay here and will call you when she wakes up but you have to go back and clean up.”

I just nodded.

As I entered the dorm, all the members were looking at me.

“Hyung, will she be ok?” asked Seungri.

“Is that her blood?” asked Daesung.

“Now, now you guys settle down. Let JiYong wash up first before answering all your questions ok?” said manager hyung.

“But hyung….” Said Seungri.

I didn’t have enough energy to handle their bickering and just walked to my bedroom my steps were small. My head was looking down on to my pants.

As I was washing my hands, I looked up to see my reflection. I was so pale and looked so lifeless like a zombie.

I changed into a new set of clothes and threw the ones I was wearing. The blood already dried up and I doubt it would be easy to wash it off and besides even if I did keep it, I would be reminded of this event everytime I wore it.

My phone buzz as I just finished cleaning up.

[BREAKING] IU TRIED TO COMMIT SUICIDE+ GD BROUGHT HER TO THE HOSPITAL

This afternoon at 4pm, fans were shock to see G-Dragon at Seoul Hospital today. His hands and clothes were all covered in blood.

Fans also have claimed to see that the person being brought to the hospital was IU, GD’s rumoured girlfriend.

The hospital has confirmed that the reason she was brought in was because she tried to commit suicide. Her current situation is still unknown.

Fans also managed to take pictures of G-Dragon sitting on the floor outside of the operation wing.

Netizens have implied that the reason for IU actions was because of the hate comments she had been receiving ever since our report regarding her relationship with GD.

We will keep you posted on her conditons.

 

How can they do this! I worked so hard for so long hoping that our fans will always stand by our side. But this….this is not what I had expected at all.

They did this to her.

I took my phone and uploaded a picture of the news article to my social media accounts. With the caption, ‘Are you happy VIPs?’

At 8pm, I got the call from her manager. She is out of surgery and is safe but she is still unconscious.

I rushed to the hospital, I had to be by her side when she wakes up. Paparazzi or not, she is still my friend.

I got in through a special access passage this time because I had caused too much commotion in the hospital today.

I entered her ward and saw her lying there. She had much more colour on her face now.

The doctor was also there checking up on her, when he was about to leave the ward he saw me.

We both bowed to greet each other.

"Doctor, how is she?"

"She is fine, she passed out due to lack of blood but she is alive now thanks to you. However, I have more disturbing news for you."

More disturbing news? How can it be more distubing than this?

"This is not her first attempt."

I stood there frozen.

"About a year ago, her manager brought her in and we had to flush out all the contents in her stomach. Apparently, she had tried to commit suicide then by drinking bleach."

Bleach?!!

"I just had to tell you that, now if you will excuse me."

"Thank you doctor."

As the doctor left, I sat there, on a chair right next to her. I held onto her soft hand tightly and whispered, “I won’t let anything else happen to you.”

I dozed off while waiting for her to regain consciousness and woke up to the sound of her voice.

[JiEun’s POV]

I opened my eyes to an unfamiliar view.

“Where am I?”

JiYong oppa? What is he doing here, what is going on? And then it all came back to me, the news article, the hate comments, the knife I held against my wrist.

“JiEun! How are you feeling? Are you alright? Do you still feel pain? Why didn’t you tell me your problems?”

“Did you save me?”

He nodded.

“Why? Why did you do that. If I had done that it meant I didn’t want to live anymore so why did you have to save me.”

“Why didn’t you tell me about your problems in the first place?”

"I don't want to talk about it."

"JiEun..."

"Leave me alone."

"JiEun..... Just tell me."

“What do you expect me to say? I wanted to quit being an idol a long time ago but didn’t do so because of the money and also after meeting you. You had showed me that life was meaningful and that I felt complete with you but when the rumours of us was released. I couldn’t deal with the hate comments and decided to fulfil their wishes by killing myself?”

He was stunned and just stared at me. After a few seconds, he sighed and sat down.

“Look, I know it isn’t easy. I myself also wanted to quit a long time ago but you know what kept me going? It was the idea that I could make a difference and also because of the help and support I had gotten from my members and my family. So I do not want you to think that life is too hard to live and that you should just end it. You may think that ending your life is easy for you but have you ever thought about the people who cared about you. What would they think.”

He gulped.

“Did you know how I felt when I saw the unconscious body of someone who I cared a lot?”

He paused.

“I know that the life of an idol may be hard but you have to be strong and do not crumble when faced with challenges, alright?”

"Please just go."

[JiEun's POV]

I didn't want to face everything yet. Not now.

It would be better if I had just died. 

But hearing those things JiYong said, somehow it got me thinking.

Maybe he is right, I shouldn't be so irrational.

Then again, I don't know what to think right now. Nothing is going the way I want it to.

I just wanted to sleep but right as I was about to close my eyes my phone rang.

It was a message from him.

I know you don't want to talk but just watch this video ok? I'll come visit you tomorrow goodnight.

[A/N] Click here to see the video

I clicked into the link, it was a song.

I listened to it and somehow the lyrics touched my heart.

'You got it all,

you lost your mind in the sound.

There is so much more,

you can reclaim your crown.

You are in control,

rid of the monsters inside you head,

put all your faults to bed

You can be king again.'

Maybe I did lose my way throughout this entire journey. Maybe I just had to find my way back and just reclaim my 'crown'.

All I have to do is well to be me again. The person who was once so bright and bubbly.

Maybe that is what I have to do to be me again.


JiYong is really a person who won't go back on his word.

Visiting hours start at 8 and by 8:01 he is already by my side.

I pretended to be asleep when he came in.

He whispered my name to check and see if I was awake or asleep and with the help of my acting experience I managed to act like I am in deep sleep.

After making sure I was asleep, he just carassed my hair for a while.  

Suddenly, he spoke.

"I love you."

What..The...Heck is going on.

"Stupid girl, I wish you wouldn't be so stubborn. You know I had a dream last night, where you didn't wake up after I found you. That haunted me, I don't want that to happen at all. I want you by my side at all times, ever since I met you. I felt different, more complete. I don't know. Urgh, why am I talking to myself now. If you were to hear this you would think I am crazy."

"You already are."

I sat up to face him, his face mortified.

"JiEun, you are awake...haha.....you didn't hear anything did you."

"Well, I heard some things."

"You weren't asleep at all weren't you."

I chuckled. 

“Did you just confess to me?”

"So how are you feeling now."

“You aren't answering my question oppa”

“You answer me first, you have to be ok, alright? And promise me not to do these type of irrational things anymore.”

“Alright, I guess I wasn’t thinking straight and just acted rashly. Now you answer my question. Did you just confess to me?”

“No, I just said that I love you.”

“So that means that you want me to be your girlfriend.”

“Lee JiEun, I just want to say—“

I spoke before he could finish his sentence.

“Kwon Ji Yong, will you go out with me?”

“Ya! That’s my line!”

“You hesitated too long!’

He took a deep breath before saying

“Lee JiEun, will you be my very own secret love. I promise to always protect from the harm of the outside world but you have to open up to me more ok?”

I bent forward and hugged him.

"OK"


[A/N] yay! the second fic is up! Hope you all like it, comments and loves are much appreciated also keep those requests coming in!
Till next time bye!