Be Positive

Maybe Tomorrow
Everyone except Hongbin rushed frantically to the door, searching the surrounding corridor. But the maknae was no where to be seen. "We have to find him" Hongbin cried, making to stand up from his bed. However, Taekwoon stopped him and he scowled "That wacko is still out there!"
 
"You stay here" Wonshik gasped and grabbed Taekwoon's hand, dragging him off involuntarily to the left "We're going to check the bathroom!" All previous tension had been forgotten and Hakyeon nodded, taking off in the opposite direction "I'll go and search the other floors and the cafeteria!" Jaewhan watched them all disappear and turned back to Hongbin, unsure whether to leave him on his own. The younger noticed the reluctancy in his eyes and smiled reassuringly "Go. Find our maknae."
 
Jaewhan nodded affirmatively and did a mock salute before cantering down the stairs. There was nowhere else for him to look other than outside and he wasn't going to waste time waiting for the elevator. Within seconds, he was headed out the front entrance and into the courtyard that lay just before the hospital's extensive carpark. He took a deep breath "Sanghyuk- ah!"
 
He jogged through the small garden and looked around anxiously, trying to quell the feeling of dread in his gut. He opened his mouth to yell again before his eyes fell on a young man curled up in the corner of one of the wooden memorial benches, his knees drawn to his chest. Jaewhan's face broke out into a relieved smile and he headed over "Ya! Why did you run off? You scared us all to death!"
 
"Sorry" Hyuk murmered, not looking up at his hyung. Jaehwan saw tear stains on his face and sat down beside him. He was tempted to put an arm round the younger boy but decided he needed some space "What's wrong?"
 
"I feel so helpless" Hyuk sobbed, breaking down into more tears and prompting his friend to move closer to him. "Why are all these things happening?" he cried "Leo hyung and Hongbin hyung didn't deserve what happened to them and now N hyung and Ravi hyung are fighting. I just want it all to stop!" Jaewhan listened quietly before putting a hand on his shoulder... and promptly smacking the younger.
 
"Ow!" Hyuk hissed, flinching back and rubbing his arm "What the Hell, Ken hyung?"
 
"Be positive, idiot!" Jaewhan told him, smiling widely at the shock on his friend's face "Stop being such a worry wart!" Hyuk stared at him, open mouthed for a moment "If you haven't noticed, two of our best friends have been hurt!" he bit back "What's not to worry about?"
 
"Worrying isn't going to help them get better!" Jaewhan shouted, a little louder than he intended. He sighed and wrapped an arm round the younger man's shoulders drawing him into an embrace "Look, are any of us dead? No. So calm down!" Hyuk swallowed and listened to the elder's words, taking them in as he was rocked back and forth.
 
When he didn't answer, Jaewhan continued "Hyuk-ah, everything will be okay in the end" he cooed comfortingly "If it's not okay, its not the end."
 
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
 
 
Meanwhile, Wonshik and Taekwoon were just about to search the third bathroom they had come accross when the elder sighed and leant heavily against the wall "This is all my fault isn't it?" Wonshik frowned and turned to face his lover, tilting his head in confusion. Taekwoon hung his head low and held his hands behind his back. "What do you mean? Of course not" the younger said gently "Why would you even say something like that?"
 
"I just feel responsible for all this. Not just Hyuk running off but everyone else is suffering because of what happened to me" he whispered, his voice soft and broken. He closed his eyes but opened them again when he felt Wonshik grasp his chin and lift his face, brushing a few strands of black hair from his eyes. "Don't be silly."
 
Taekwoon ran his tongue round the inside of his lips and Wonshik knew he was going to keep blaming himself if he didn't do something. The rapper sighed and let go of his lover "If anything, it's my fault. I probably scared the kid when I was arguing with N hyung." He saw Taekwoon open his mouth to protest but he pressed a finger gently to his lips, cutting him off "None of this is any of your fault." 
 
He felt the elder smile against his touch and grinned triumphantly. He removed his finger and looked into Taekwoon's deep eyes, suddenly feeling himself become lost in them. It was so hard to be so close to him and not kiss him. He moved closer and saw his lover freeze up. He stopped and tilted his head, silently asking permission. Taekwoon gulped but nodded hesitantly, his eyelids fluttering and fists clenching behind him. Their mouths were a millimetre away from touching and Wonshik smiled; time to help you rem-
Suddenly, a loud ringing broke through the air and caused them both to jump. Wonshik growled and tore his phone out of his pocket, silently cursing in frustration. He hit recieve violently "What?" he demanded, hearing Taekwoon sigh behind him, his knees going slightly weak. 
 
"We have Hyuk, come back to the room" Hakyeon's voice told him softly.
 
"But" he turned to Taekwoon, seeing him looking round the room and shuffling awkwardly "We're busy right now."
 
"Eeewww!" Jaewhan's voice sounded "You're seriously getting it on in a hospital?"
 
"N- No!" Wonshik cried, his cheeks reddening. Taekwoon dipped his head, trying to stifle his laughter at the younger man's reaction. It was... cute. 
 
"I don't care how healthy your life is all of a sudden" Hakyeon cut in, clearly trying to keep himself from laughing too "Detective Kim is here to see us all so wrap it up, please." And with that, he hung up. Wonshik groaned and looked at his lover "We're going to to have a lot of explaining to do." He'd forgotten what idiots his friends were sometimes. 
 
 
Just a bit of Ken/ Hyuk heart to heart there and N ing Wontaek even when he's not in the room lol
Thank you to all my angels who have subscribed and voted and commented; it really motivates me and I hope to see you all next time!