Prologue

Why?(VERY SLOW UPDATES)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Prologue~

 

Tear stricken face, bloodshot eyes, never ending cries.

 

So, what was the reason for her to keep up with all of it? Why would she let him do the same thing again and again without trying to fight back or escape? Her world had been turned upside down and it seemed that she couldn´t find back her equilibrium. She was a lost soul in a sea of cold eyed monsters who showed no inkling of mercy. A world where her cries were ignored and her pain neglected.

Was it love? Definitely not for his abuser. This feeling was now reserved only to one person, the small creature who slept soundly in his crib unbeknown to the pain his mother was feeling at the other side of the wall.

Then, was it for the money? It was clearly not, she had always had enough money to survive by her own. She had endured hardships but had finally become economically stable. She had already left behind the days were she had to go and beg for leftovers at any restaurant or would have to search in trash bags.

Well, if it wasn´t money or love, it had to be because they were somehow related. Family? Not really. They might have been in another life, but not in this one. Then why would she let him tie her every night? Why would she leave her flesh unguarded to his blows every single time he would have a bad day or his workers were unproductive?

Well, to explain the reason I will have to tell you first a story....

“Oppa! Look!” Wide smile and eyes turn into crescents Kim Saera tells her boyfriend Suho.

He only turns to her and smiles, as widely as her. They watch together as the dolphin swims majestically through what looks like a tiny

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter