v - Making Up

Hot And Cold | DISCONTINUED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"B-babe." Jessica pushes Yoona off of her and fix herself. She is not yet ready with this. She deosn even know how to be sweet, then they will do this? No way. Jessica still needs to make up her mind. She walk to the balcony, making Yoona follow her.

"Babe sorry." Yoona backhug Jessica. It makes the latter feel uncomfortable and move a little. Yoona tried to calm the girl by kissing the latter's shoulder blade.

"Yoona, please don't." Jessica pleaded weakly making Yoona stop. The latter remove her hands and stare at the bac of Jessica and sigh. 

"I will be just outside." Yoona says and left the girl. She walk to the living room and stare at the darkness of the unit. Yoona let out a deep sigh.

"Am I being too fast? I think so." Yoona says to no one and get her phone in her pocket. Looking at her SNS account, her attention was caught be a red number indicating notification in her kakaotalk. She open it and smile as see who was the who messaged her.

 

KAKAOTALK CONVERSATION

Taengoo

"Hey I wonder if you are awake.. 

Long time no talk I guess?"

"Seems you are sleeping. Sorry. :("

 

"Hey thinking too much.I  am still awake."

"Hey.. I don't know what to say."

"You should think of what to say hahaah."

"Still a dork Yoongie I know.

Well we will see each other tomorrow right?"

"What do you think?"

"I will surely visit your office first babe."

"I was thinking of you being seductive."

"Do I?"

"Yoong I miss going out with you. Let us drink.

Invite Fany."

"Drink? Sounds good. Why don't we have slumber

party just like during college."

"Sounds good. Looking forward for that."

"I'll be sleeping. Goodnight."

"Goodnight mwuahh."

 

Yoona giggle as she read the last message of Taeyeon. She put her pphone in her ocket and walk back to the room. Jessica wasn't there. She put her phone in the night stand and walk to the bathroom.

 

As the door from the bathroom closed, Jessica enter the room and see Yoona's phone on the night stand. As Yoona leave the roome arlier she immediately follow the girl, but seems Yoona was not in herself. A minute of starring at zoning Yoona, Jessica see how Yoona smile and giggle while tying in her hone. She wonder who was the one who makes her girl smile.

 

Jessica seat on the bed and held Yoona's phone. The wallaper was her. She sigh, and was thinking if she will read the conversation or not JEssica slide the screen and was about to open the kakao account, but she stop herself and bring back the phone to the night stand.

"We doo need our privacy." Jessica mumbled and lie down on the bed. She covered herself with a blanket, and face the other side of the room.

The door of the bathroom open revealing Yoona. The girl walk to the bed and lie down. She stare at the ceiling and to Jessica's back. Yoona was on her deep thought about Jessica. Yoona was aware that Jessica and her doesn't have the usual "lover" relationship. They aren't sweet though she do, but Jessica wasn't. They barely went on a date.

Jessica was aware that Yoona was looking at her. She can hear the heavy breathing of Yoona. Jessica look at Yoona. The latter was surprise as their eyes met. Yoona can't explain the look Jessica was giving her. Jessica move a little and hug Yoona by the waist. Yoona was really surprise.

"B-babe? Is there any prob-" Yoona wasn't able to finish her words because Jessica tighten her hug and Yoona's shirt start to became wet due to the tears of the girl. It makes Yoona moe worried.

"Babe, you can tell me what is the problem? Is it about earlier? I am sorry. Please don't cry. I will not do that again." Yoona was really guilty.

"S-sorry. Sorry if I never act the usual girlfriend you wish you had, but p-please Y-yoongie.. p-promise me t-that I will be always the one. P-please." Jessica was crying and it makes Yoona weak. She doesn't even know where Jessica was coming, but Yoona knows that she doesn't need to make a promise because Jessica will always be the one that can make her heart beat unusual.

 

 

 

"Good Morning girlfriend." a certain girl happily greeted her girlfriend. It earned a punch to her shoulder. She can tell that the uch was hard.

"Baby why you do that?" The bubbly one asked.

"Idiot Tzuyu. What if the students here us." Nayeon says and walk to the hallway. Tzuyu was following. 

"Are you mad?" Tzuyu asked.

"Yes I do. So idiot go away now and go to your room. You are giving me headache." Nayeon says as she shoo her girlfriend.

"Baby let me hel you bring that in your room." Tzuyu says and Nayeon whip her hand. 

"Idiot.. I told you don't follow me too much when we are here in ou building. Go to your room now. I can take care of it." Nayeon says.

"Nayeonie, good morning. Seems you are not good in handling those things. I can help you." A certain girl came and talk to Nayeon. Tzuyu crease her brow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter